sharetheslutz said:
The harder I try to fight the fantasy the more I want it

42 married wannabe
Same here. Message me and let's chat.

Reactions: franklyhorny, sephoro, Mcucky and 1 other person
sharetheslutz said:

42 married wannabe
sharing my wife is the greatest sexual fun I have ever had, just the thought of her naked in bed with another man touching her turns me on

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, MadamCuckandneedextra, mailkme and 10 others
I know your feelings, Ive had them for years, It just seems so right.

Reactions: sswanabe, MadamCuckandneedextra, mailkme and 3 others
I would feel it to be an utter privelidge for a black guy to touch my wife down there..

Reactions: sswanabe, franklyhorny and Mcucky
It's fantastic. I can't recommend it highly enough. Seeing your wife taking another cock and cumming hard for them is the best.

Reactions: sswanabe, MadamCuckandneedextra, franklyhorny and 4 others
BrianMc said:
It's fantastic. I can't recommend it highly enough. Seeing your wife taking another cock and cumming hard for them is the best.
I so want her fucked.

Reactions: sswanabe, mailkme, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Cumwifewannabe said:
Wanna talk more ? Message me
me too message me I would love to chat with you guys

Reactions: mailkme and franklyhorny
lookatmynaughtywife said:
I so want her fucked.
Took a while to convince mine, as she was definitely the type that would NEVER do it, but patience is required, and it paid off. From her first time a while ago, until just the other day. The sights and sounds are amazing. She is totally owned.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Dingos, franklyhorny and 6 others
BrianMc said:
Took a while to convince mine, as she was definitely the type that would NEVER do it, but patience is required, and it paid off. From her first time a while ago, until just the other day. The sights and sounds are amazing. She is totally owned.
That is what I want, mine too has never done anything, But i think once she has opened her legs she will enjoy.. Me too !

Cougar wife, Hot - Copy (2).jpg

Reactions: mailkme, franklyhorny, VeteranBull and 8 others
lookatmynaughtywife said:
That is what I want, mine too has never done anything, But i think once she has opened her legs she will enjoy.. Me too !

Cougar wife, Hot - Copy (2).jpg
Yes, mine got cock brain within about 30 seconds. She was solely focused on the bull pumping his cock in and out of her. Eyes rolled back, mouth open, howling and grunting. She was super embarrassed, but admitted she loved the cock. Yours would likely be the same with the right bull.

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, franklyhorny, cynful and 4 others
Many years and still hopeful but not sure it’ll ever happen.

Zima said:
sharing my wife is the greatest sexual fun I have ever had, just the thought of her naked in bed with another man touching her turns me on
I know I w how you feel

Reactions: mailkme, franklyhorny and Mcucky
sharetheslutz said:

42 married wannabe
I have the same fantasy.

I also have the same fantasy.

I thought it would always be just a fantasy for us, but now having opened our marriage, everything is even better then before. We always had a great relationship and sex life, getting her extra cock has just enhanced everything.

Reactions: mailkme, franklyhorny, sephoro and 1 other person
Bottomcuck said:
I thought it would always be just a fantasy for us, but now having opened our marriage, everything is even better then before. We always had a great relationship and sex life, getting her extra cock has just enhanced everything.
How did she agree? Was it her idea? Any tips?

sharetheslutz said:
How did she agree? Was it her idea? Any tips?
It was a fantasy of hers but not something she would have pursued in reality. We would role play in bed and talk about the fantasy at times outside the bedroom. One day I was just completely honest with her and told her if she really wanted to make it a reality I was completely open to doing it. It was like a switch flipped and she became ready and we started looking for potential play partners. Took a little while still to actually do anything, some baby steps, but eventually it happened and we both enjoyed it and look forward to many more adventures together.

Reactions: franklyhorny and sephoro
The first time I saw another man put his cock in her pussy and the look on her face I was hooked with sharing her

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, franklyhorny, VeteranBull and 3 others