Can’t stop thinking about sharing

• Thread startersharetheslutz
  • Start date
sharetheslutz said:
The harder I try to fight the fantasy the more I want it

42 married wannabe
I understand buddy! Same with me!

Reactions: sharetheslutz
Me too! I so want to see my wife get stretched and fucked so hard. Watch her gush and cum all over a huge cock!

Reactions: jdunn
Rockford said:
I understand buddy! Same with me!
Love to chat how it could happen pm me

Bottomcuck said:
I agree, actually seeing my wife fuck other men and sharing her has been waaayy better than any fantasy or role play we could have ever done!
That's for sure mine has been shared with 27 other guys as far as we can count, everytime we try to add them up we either get distracted or lose count along the way, she has never has a problem showing off her body and having sex with them, she was more into it when she was younger and we first started doing it, have pictures of quite a few of the times and wish I had taken a lot more

W
Zima said:
That's for sure mine has been shared with 27 other guys as far as we can count, everytime we try to add them up we either get distracted or lose count along the way, she has never has a problem showing off her body and having sex with them, she was more into it when she was younger and we first started doing it, have pictures of quite a few of the times and wish I had taken a lot more
We have only been at this for about 2 years so she’s only been with 7 guys so far, but she sexts and shows off to more guys then we have played with, all of it is fun and exciting so far.

Bottomcuck said:
W

We have only been at this for about 2 years so she’s only been with 7 guys so far, but she sexts and shows off to more guys then we have played with, all of it is fun and exciting so far.
Where are you guys from?

If you (or anyone else reading this) is willing to invest some time explaining to me in...DETAIL...that it, with greater...SPECIFICITY....the mental and emotional feelings a man gets after INSERTING another thick, white cock into his wife and then licking them both to orgasm (and drinking the resulting mixed sex juices)...I would really, really appreciate it. I want to try it. Below is my actual wife's tight cunt and her 36C tits (never pregnant).

Paula pussy age 36.jpg
20210321_151508~2.jpg
36D Paula tits at age 36.jpg

Here are MORE...crystal clear closeups of my wife, never shown publicly. Age 36. If you're an African-American bull with the typical 10-inch dick, do NOT reply with how yours truly "NEEDS" you to "BREED" my wife. I want to hear ONLY from experienced cucks....specifically about what emotional and mental changes occurred when you started ASSISTING your wife and her boyfriend in bed...by licking his balls and shaft, inserting the head into her vagina, watching it go ALL the way in until the head touched her tender pink cervix....licking both of them as they fucked (and KISSED, passionately)...and then when you licked up all juices. Did you feel somewhat feminized? Or just really excited that your particular sexual fetish finally was happening? For some reason....long, continuous FRENCH kisses make me crazy, I suppose because they indicate a strong romantic connection. I want her to fall deeply in love! I want her boyfriend and her and me to share the same bed every night. I might wake up at 3 am to see them in a 69 or her on top, fucking his huge white cock.

20221211_131931.jpg
20230119_110409.jpg
20230117_191116.jpg
20210124_205134.jpg
20210124_205152.jpg
20230117_200112.jpg
20210319_175918.jpg
20210319_180014.jpg
20210319_175755~2.jpg
20210319_180345~2.jpg
my cock with Paula's cunt, age 36.jpg
IMG_20190308_210359.jpg

• Love
Reactions: blahblah and luvswatchinghotwives
1713460733023.png She is a beautiful woman! Does she share your interest in sharing her?

fk2546 said:
1713460733023.png She is a beautiful woman! Does she share your interest in sharing her?
YES...and she's an exhibitionist (obviously)....or she NEVER would go out to normal...on the street, in the open...restaurant with this much cleavage! Three guys at a table just to the left obarely even TOUCHED their burgers and fries. They just stared at her braless, no babies ever, 36C tits + drooled. Made my cock hard !!!

luvswatchinghotwives said:
Me too! I so want to see my wife get stretched and fucked so hard. Watch her gush and cum all over a huge cock!
Tell me more pm me
Patagoniah said:
If you (or anyone else reading this) is willing to invest some time explaining to me in...DETAIL...that it, with greater...SPECIFICITY....the mental and emotional feelings a man gets after INSERTING another thick, white cock into his wife and then licking them both to orgasm (and drinking the resulting mixed sex juices)...I would really, really appreciate it. I want to try it. Below is my actual wife's tight cunt and her 36C tits (never pregnant).

Paula pussy age 36.jpg
20210321_151508~2.jpg
36D Paula tits at age 36.jpg
please pm me and I will explain

Yes it is sexually exciting and satisfying to take coffee into you wife and boyfriend after they have been together all night it is exciting to clean her up after she has been with her boyfriend but nothing tops the birth of their first child

sharetheslutz said:
The harder I try to fight the fantasy the more I want it

42 married wannabe
Make the fantasy a reality,you can both benefit from it,getting more excitement and both taking cock.

Patagoniah said:
Here are MORE...crystal clear closeups of my wife, never shown publicly. Age 36. If you're an African-American bull with the typical 10-inch dick, do NOT reply with how yours truly "NEEDS" you to "BREED" my wife. I want to hear ONLY from experienced cucks....specifically about what emotional and mental changes occurred when you started ASSISTING your wife and her boyfriend in bed...by licking his balls and shaft, inserting the head into her vagina, watching it go ALL the way in until the head touched her tender pink cervix....licking both of them as they fucked (and KISSED, passionately)...and then when you licked up all juices. Did you feel somewhat feminized? Or just really excited that your particular sexual fetish finally was happening? For some reason....long, continuous FRENCH kisses make me crazy, I suppose because they indicate a strong romantic connection. I want her to fall deeply in love! I want her boyfriend and her and me to share the same bed every night. I might wake up at 3 am to see them in a 69 or her on top, fucking his huge white cock.

20221211_131931.jpg
20230119_110409.jpg
20230117_191116.jpg
20210124_205134.jpg
20210124_205152.jpg
20230117_200112.jpg
20210319_175918.jpg
20210319_180014.jpg
20210319_175755~2.jpg
20210319_180345~2.jpg
my cock with Paula's cunt, age 36.jpg
IMG_20190308_210359.jpg
Nice really nice, makes me think about the first time I was laying under my wife while she was on her hands and knees with our friend behind her and his cock buried deep in her pussy, he cum and a big glob of it dripped into my eye and it stung like crazy but I'm sure they both felt as good about it as I did

I love the idea of sharing my wife. My dick is always hard thinking about it. She isn’t interested in it. But she will go out with no bra and stand in front of hotel windows naked and wave at people

TheFlood said:
I love the idea of sharing my wife. My dick is always hard thinking about it. She isn’t interested in it. But she will go out with no bra and stand in front of hotel windows naked and wave at people
She must have some sexual ideas in her mind as she is showing off her naked body, I hope you can get her to open up about it to you, It's a fantastic feeling sharing your wife I hope you get to enjoy it too

Zima said:
sharing my wife is the greatest sexual fun I have ever had, just the thought of her naked in bed with another man touching her turns me on
I think a lot of guy are turned on by the thought of another man fucking our wives!

lookatmynaughtywife said:
I would feel it to be an utter privelidge for a black guy to touch my wife down there..
I had the experience of a black guy fucking my wife in our own bed! He didn’t give her the choice to refuse