Can someone explain to me the fascination with platform shoes?

• Thread starteronivert
  • Start date
I love women in high heel/stiletto shoes, esp when they have great legs and manicured feet to go along with it,,,,,and fishnet stocking,,,,it turns me on to no end. Ain't nothing sexier that a well manicured/painted pair of women feet in some stiletto....drives me nuts.......I have to remind myself to to drop to my knee and kiss some well dressed up women feet.

peace

SaltandPepper98 said:
Lets turn that around Josetta. Suppose your boyfriend shows up for a big date wanting to express his feelings, and he wants to feel quite tall so he shows up wearing shoes with soles on them that are four inches thick. And please, please, please, don't give us the usual female retort of "Well, thats different".

By the way Josetta, "Lets turn that around" is a great game to play for men or women. Whenever the opposite sex says something that you know makes sense only to members of that sex but no sense to your sex, just "turn it around" and it makes them think. Its a great discussion starter.

It is different,,,,,,,there a lot of things like equal pay, equal representation and all that jazz, but when it comes to men and women, we are different,,,I don't women to try and be masculine and I don't plan on being femaline.

I agree that a simple high heel is sexy but sometimes wearing a total CFM platform heel makes me feel even naughtier.

which do u like? Let me know.

Attachments

• fdd25.jpg
    fdd25.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 144
  • abc34.jpg
    abc34.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 114
Normal Heels are the best but personally I like their Feet Bare and in my Face and on my Cock!!:lick:

No platforms for me. 4" spiked pumps and boots, with the occasional 5" if they are cool as hell, and I don't have to walk much in them. I've never really understood trying to look good or appear slutty, yet going without hosiery. It's like make up for the legs, and being on different sites, I get emails frequently from men wishing their women would wear hosiery. I live in the sticks, so I can wear pantyhose with little slutty shorts or cutoff denim shorts and hiking boots. Cuck hubby really gets off on that look.
Guess I should count myself lucky that most other women think going barelegged and wearing flipflops at the bars is sexy. Makes it easier for somebody like me to get the attention of their men. lol

Strappy heels, yes. Platform, NOOOO!

Love 'em all!

Shoes are sexy. Platforms are really hot. I like any strappy sandal. I love to see women in pumps and mules. The higher the heels the better, that's where the platforms really "perform"!

gimme the bitch bare foot

I'm 5 feet 8 so I don't wear platforms.

Platform shoes enhance a womans height and make her leg appear longer

I am 5'5'' tall, standard 6 inch heel platforms make you appear taller, and visually makes your leg look longer and more slender. I have also been told that when I wear clear heels and am walking around nude, I look as though I am floating in the air, dont know if I quite believe that though. This style shoe is one of my favorites, easy on and very sexy.

Attachments

• KISS-202-5.jpg
    KISS-202-5.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 99
^
^
^
Lynne, you take the platform off that shoe and it becomes 10x sexier. Those just look ridiculous to me, unless you're talking about shoes you would never wear outside of the house - either way, I'm not a fan of those at all, but to each their own...

hookemdet said:
^
^
^
Lynne, you take the platform off that shoe and it becomes 10x sexier. Those just look ridiculous to me, unless you're talking about shoes you would never wear outside of the house - either way, I'm not a fan of those at all, but to each their own...

Agree!

KNR:
The Pink Heels. No contest. The others are clumsy looking

No platforms for me either. Platforms just look stupid. Break your ankle if u want to. It just means u cannot run away from me.

Maybe the girls should have a chance at rebuttal at this point.

I think that the only thing that looks worse than women in platform shoes are men wearing flip flops. Very ugly.

What do you ladies think?

Last edited by a moderator:
onivert platform heels

It Has To Do With " Taste " We All Have Our Own. All The Comments,here, Are Correct. Some People Like The Taste Of Cum..........some Do Not ...

Wearing platform shoes makes a girl standout from the crowd and get noticed.

Rhino, if you don't like her platforms, then take her down town immediately and buy her several pairs of new shoes that you do like her to wear, then kiss every inch of her body.

Yeah: white girl: "barefoot and Black pregnant"