Can someone explain to me the fascination with platform shoes?

• Thread starteronivert
  • Start date
knr610 said:
which do u like? Let me know.

The pink ones!!
Please continue showing those gorgeous feet!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
onivert said:
I don't get it. Why would a woman go out of her way to wear something as ridiculous-looking as platform shoes when she looks infinitely hotter in some sexy, strappy heels? Am I missing something here?

You be the judge:

image001.jpg

or

stil8.jpg
Don't like platform shoes,but these feet are gorgeous!!

Im 5'11" so dont need platforms..but I do wear 2" heels when I "dress up" The purpose of heels is to slightly bend the back in order to make ones butt and calves more prominate.

Love these

Attachments

• fdd25.jpg
    fdd25.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC00380.jpg
    DSC00380.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 49
I Agree

Platforms are stupid looking. Regular high heels are just fine.

I agree. These tall heels are just too big.

Although I'm very petite and only 5'-1" I don't like the platform shoes either. Hey I'm short and why would I want to try and be someone I'm not. But yes, while dressing up a nice pair of 3 or 4 inch heels is perfect for me, even when my boyfriend still towers over me at 6'-1". But what's even more crazy to me is when some of the xxx videos we see, where the woman is in these platform shoes or stilletos while having sex. Isn't that dangerous.. My boyfriend says, (especially with me getting a little wild with him,) he'd be very worried that I'd "ruin" him in some way ...lol

cmeinfl` said:
Although I'm very petite and only 5'-1" I don't like the platform shoes either. Hey I'm short and why would I want to try and be someone I'm not. But yes, while dressing up a nice pair of 3 or 4 inch heels is perfect for me, even when my boyfriend still towers over me at 6'-1". But what's even more crazy to me is when some of the xxx videos we see, where the woman is in these platform shoes or stilletos while having sex. Isn't that dangerous.. My boyfriend says, (especially with me getting a little wild with him,) he'd be very worried that I'd "ruin" him in some way ...lol

I consider it stupid for women to wear shoes while having sex.
They are totally naked,yet keep their feet covered!!!
Silly!!!