Cars

• Thread starterIrena
  • Start date

Irena

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2005
We like suck and fuck black cocks in cars....

Attachments

• AFTER_ACE_IN_BANK_S_PARKING_LOT2A.jpg
    AFTER_ACE_IN_BANK_S_PARKING_LOT2A.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 8,304
  • hooker2.jpg
    hooker2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6,973
  • normal_05cfafa.jpg
    normal_05cfafa.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 8,851
Hot Babes

Would love to see these studs CUMMING in White Mouths:yumyum:

Isnt it amazing how much we do in cars!

Great pics!!

Personally, I love the pic of the blond, wearing stockings. Very tempting....

if you like, then more.....

Attachments

• normal_IMAG0036%5B2%5D.jpg
    normal_IMAG0036%5B2%5D.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7,767
  • img3f5d978a705f5.jpg
    img3f5d978a705f5.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8,900
thawks said:
Irena, curious as to whom is the "we" you refer too? From what you have shared, would love to see more. :clap:

Yes I m mean itself too, I m had some experience in cars.

Attachments

• normal_pic2.jpg
    normal_pic2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 6,643
Last edited by a moderator:
Loved Dolled Up White Girls Suckin Bruthas Off in da Back Seat

love da thread. keep em cummin.

angel t :cool:

Attachments

• backseatbangers_02a.jpg
    backseatbangers_02a.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 6,300
Love the photos! Have always loved photos of sex in and beside cars. My wife has sucked several black cocks in the backseat of cars in one paticular local bar/restaurant parking lot. I have also driven numerous miles around our metro area at night while she was in the backseat with different black men. Cars have followed me for blocks their headlights illuminating her brightly colored bra laying in the back window and her bare white legs in the air. Horns have honked at stop lights as the occupants watched her little feet flopping in the air. One of the hottest times we ever had in a car occurred in that restaurant/bar lot one night. A young black man was with my wife in the backseat and fucking her doggie when an SUV parked 2 slots over. As two young couples got out of it they noticed our car rocking and saw what was happening in it. After some whispering and nervious laughter they all four came to stand in the vacant slot between our vehicles and watch as my wife got royally fucked. Embarrassed she ducked her head down in the seat. But her lover would have nothing of it and taking her long hair in hand jerked her head back until her face was in the window. He even made her keep her eyes open and look at the 4 young strangers watching (and hearing. My wife is very vocal) her get fucked. Though as glazed over as her eyes were in lust I doubt that she saw much of them.LOL

new slut!

Attachments

• 38309_My_Wife0001_3592__123_222lo.jpg
    38309_My_Wife0001_3592__123_222lo.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 7,286
Irena said:

I love this one.... and the picture is good too! :) He looks just yummy.

V

Excellent thread :) - I like to consider myself a pro at road head - anyone up for a drive? <3

some small series....

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 4,445
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3,316
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,930
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3,071
and real slut

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5,678
something about wf getting blk balled beside a car hot

Irena

This is a great thread I just love to see the pics of the white wives fucking or sucking the black studs they meet at the club in or by thier cars.

A while back their was one of a white wife getting fucked in her minivan with the door open does any one have that one? Post it if you have it.

Irena, thanks for the great thread, I wonder how many people that visit this site can do so thanks to a 56 Chevy.

great subject. busting a load in a car was and is great fun. keep up the great work!

whats better than a slut who cant wait to get home and sucks you off while you drive....just pull over when u cum!

Great thread, I think this happens a lot the first time a woman is with a guy.

WifelvsBBCIN said:

Right. I wish.

true

WifelvsBBCIN said:

Can't think of one time I went home with a blackman from a club or wherever we had met where he didn't ask or expect me to either suck him on the way to this place or at least, jerk him a little.