Cars

• Thread starterIrena
  • Start date
Mobile Sex?

Never tried it in a car. What's the appeal evveryone?

Reactions: CANDiUALIST
Gotten Caught

Oh yeah!!! I've gotten caught before sucking off two black guys in a mall parking lot!

First experience very often in the cars.....Its true....

Can someone elaborate? Why would a white womens first time with black guy be in his car? Just can wait to get to ap. or no other place? Not judging or ne thing just interested

The event is called "Dogging"

That may help people find more pictures of the sort.

I would love to take Eve(and Will, you know it!) behind a dark ally and let her have it:p!

What a GREAT way.......

to get knocked up!!! Now you have all got me thinking.....a lot of my first encounters with BBC took place in their cars (one particular favorite was behind the car wash on 44th Street with a guy whose name I never new!!), now that I get to thinking about this, I think it would be VERY hot to end up pregnant as a result!!

Just my 2 cents here in the motel room not sleeping like I SHOULD be doing because I fly out at 6 AM!!

JMNBABE

One of my wife's bulls drives a limo - when he drops off his customers and has to wait on them, she will meet him and they will fuck in the back of the limo

Irena said:
Yes I m mean itself too, I m had some experience in cars.

Agreed, this girl in stockings is VERY hot.

Most of my wife's "first times" with black lovers have taken place in the backseat of our Towncar. She meets online, but then we have a dinner and drinks with a "new prospect" at a restaurant/bar my wife likes. It is amusing because invariably she will tell me on the way there that this is just a get aquainted meet. That there will be NO sex tonight. She and he are just meeting to see if they "click". If they do, THEN, a motel meet will be set up for a later date. But after 3 of her favorite drinks called a Meltdown Margarrita and the closeness of setting in a both with a black man, with his hand on her bare thigh, she ends up going to the the car and the backseat with him, every time! The combination of a black male and a couple drinks in her, and she "puts out" on the 1st date everytime. Usually he gets everything he wants without us ever leaving the parking lot. Some just want to take her "goodies" out and play with them while getting their cocks sucked to completion. Then leave her laying there half naked, soaking wet, legs open, and willing to do anything for them. While others have taken her completely, not caring that people are walking only a few feet from our rocking car. Most of the BJs we never hear from again, but 2 of the others have become steadys. As I think back, nearly all of her lovers have had her in some form, at sometime, in the backseat, or beside, or bent over a car. She has always liked playing in cars.

in the car

The first time my wife got black cock was in back of her SUV. He took her to dinner and fucked her right there in the parking lot. The next morning her and I had to hunt for her panties before the kids got in the car That was a lot of fun, we found them under the middle seat

Started off fucking in cars but as I got older it was boats and motels. LOL

Attachments

• bf111a(2).jpg
    bf111a(2).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3,394
Mistress T enjoying the drive to the hotel.

Wives In Cars!!

I love this thread wives fucking their lovers in cars is so HOT lets keep this thread alive. Here are some of my favs!!

Attachments

• carbull12.jpg
    carbull12.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,979
  • CAR14.jpg
    CAR14.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,027
  • carbull14.jpg
    carbull14.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,563
Well my wife who is a "Drop Dead Georgous MILF" also has taken her black friend she meets at the after work club/bar and yes after 2 drinks she too takes him out to her car and sucks his cock or jacks him off and lets him cum on her 38D's tits or swallow his cum as he finger fucks her. Then she comes home and tell me all about what happen and gives me her soaked wet thong panty for me to taste and we then fuck for hours as she tells me every detail. It's Hot.

Blow jobs in cars

There are two black guys that I suck off in cars pretty regularly. A guy will call and offer to take me to lunch. I know exactly what he is going to feed me. He picks me up and takes me to the local park, where he slides back and pulls his cock out and I suck until I get a mouth full of cum. So hot.

694fun said:
I love this thread wives fucking their lovers in cars is so HOT lets keep this thread alive. Here are some of my favs!!

so you like those 694fun, i was the camera man for the first and third pics, two of the best days of my life watching my wife and her black friend going at it, here are some more

hotbull1955 said:
Well my wife who is a "Drop Dead Georgous MILF" also has taken her black friend she meets at the after work club/bar and yes after 2 drinks she too takes him out to her car and sucks his cock or jacks him off and lets him cum on her 38D's tits or swallow his cum as he finger fucks her. Then she comes home and tell me all about what happen and gives me her soaked wet thong panty for me to taste and we then fuck for hours as she tells me every detail. It's Hot.

Great do you have any pics of your MILF

Thank You All for the great contributions and for your efforts. I really love outdoors IR scenes, car scenes are my second fav. Will is that old outdoor thread around anywhere?

oh yes , my first BBC was in parking lot after work , it was so hot

816ac said:
Love the photos! Have always loved photos of sex in and beside cars. My wife has sucked several black cocks in the backseat of cars in one paticular local bar/restaurant parking lot. I have also driven numerous miles around our metro area at night while she was in the backseat with different black men. Cars have followed me for blocks their headlights illuminating her brightly colored bra laying in the back window and her bare white legs in the air. Horns have honked at stop lights as the occupants watched her little feet flopping in the air. One of the hottest times we ever had in a car occurred in that restaurant/bar lot one night. A young black man was with my wife in the backseat and fucking her doggie when an SUV parked 2 slots over. As two young couples got out of it they noticed our car rocking and saw what was happening in it. After some whispering and nervious laughter they all four came to stand in the vacant slot between our vehicles and watch as my wife got royally fucked. Embarrassed she ducked her head down in the seat. But her lover would have nothing of it and taking her long hair in hand jerked her head back until her face was in the window. He even made her keep her eyes open and look at the 4 young strangers watching (and hearing. My wife is very vocal) her get fucked. Though as glazed over as her eyes were in lust I doubt that she saw much of them.LOL
that has to be one of the hottest experiences i have ever heard. lucky you, and her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars how about vans... first time with a Blackman was, in my old mini van. It sounded like a old sewing machine. But with the middle seat removed, made a great place for sex. The back window were dark tinted. It was my first date with this man, wasnt sure about going to a motel just yet with him. But i had always had sex in cars as a teenager... so i felt comfortable parked in a park and ride lot. on the side of the interstate. I traded the van in a few years ago. but still have the disguarded middle seat in my shed some place. Hey anyone need a middle seat for a 1992 plymouth mini van.... Hey lets are live in peace....