Cars

• Thread starterIrena
  • Start date
What ever happened to Irena? Loved her pictures.

Car Pix

Heres a few of my favs...enjoy! I really like this thread lets keep it alive

Attachments

• CAR15.jpg
    CAR15.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 3,370
  • CAR16.jpg
    CAR16.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,721
  • CAR28.jpg
    CAR28.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 3,421
so hot would love to drive my gf around and have her be filled in the backseat

Does anyone know what ever happened to Mistresst and or subtomistresst. We need to see more of that sexxy pierced body taking all the black cock her sub hubby can get for her!!! Come on sub to Mistresst.....show us that sexy wife every guy here wishes was his own!!! Please........

A few more in cars

Some net finds

Attachments

• car43.jpg
    car43.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 2,350
  • car59.jpg
    car59.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,676
  • CAR77.jpg
    CAR77.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3,015
more car lovin

A few more

Attachments

• CAR17.jpg
    CAR17.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,868
  • car46.jpg
    car46.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,492
  • car45.jpg
    car45.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,785
Car Fuck Scenes are oh so darn HOT !!!!

694fun said:
Heres a few of my favs...enjoy! I really like this thread lets keep it alive

There's a video from Naughty Tonya for that first photo...

Danishcpl no pics but

Well we once picked her lover up at the trainstation. At the way back to our home he licked her pussy good while i was driving them.

I could hear them move around at first. Then i saw her face in the mirror. Her starting to moan. My god that was hot.

After some time she told me to drive directly home. They had som good sex the next cpl of days. Too bad i was not able to do any pics from the car.

Hugs

I too have driven my wife and a lover back from a bar with then playing in the backseat. They started with kissing moved on to him licking her pussy and then she sucked his cock. She kept going even when we came into town in the lighted area. Only stopped when we turned into our street. I am convinced at least one truck driver saw her sucking his cock.

I drove my wife and bull around in vegas while she blew him and got fucked by him in the backseat. The taller cars next to us loved it as traffic does not move fast.

Have fun in the car

Her first of my wife sucking a BBC after we picked him up from the airport. He was just in town to play with the wife.

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 2,249
Great thread! Reminds me of a hot night I had in a Corvette...a black guy picked me up at a bar and offered to take me for a ride in his '68...and what a ride it was! We found a nice secluded parking lot and had a great time...a little cramped but we got it done! Where there is a will (need?) there is a way!!

I just love the ones Irena posts simply delicious

sure i think about it

after driving though town tonight, seeing the young black guys on the street, damn ,, id love to bring one home

042.JPG 043.JPG

Reactions: joost
Thank You guys for sharing your experiences with us.
We absolutely love car and van scenes, nothing like them.
Opps, he has to go relieve himself now !!

--Kaitlyn and him--

I love the car sex pictures! Thanks.

one from the next

Nice to have a big car

In car

Let's try it again

Attachments

• in car.jpg
    in car.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,783