• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating on Wife with cocks

• Thread starterloveup
  • Start date
People can get too hung up on 'labels'. I don't think it's necessary, but if folks feel the need to do so, they're certainly free to make that choice.

My bi experiences are very limited (2 different times, same guy). I enjoyed it and would do it again under the right circumstances, but I don't crave it enough to ever do random meets, or random guys, for that matter.

Kissing doesn't really matter to me. If it was a close friend that I trusted, and he wants to include that, I don't mind. But it would have to be a very private, intimate moment.
I've never initiated a kiss, but the guy I was with kissed me once on each occasion. It wasn't a big deal to me, and doesn't "mean" anything.

I'll also say that both times I spent a LOT of time licking and sucking his balls. If the point is sexual pleasure, I want to provide that, and it was indeed pleasurable--to him and I both. Again, it's not a big deal, and nothing about it has requires a label.

Reactions: funluv, Readyu and whitewife696969
I often get naked online for guys. I'm fine with sucking (both ways) and open to being fucked. Some guys say they would like to kiss and cuddle which is not something I would choose to do myself but if a guy I was with wanted to kiss and cuddle I don't think I'd say no. Like others, I'm still interested in women too so if I had to label myself I would say I'm bi curious or simply bi.

Reactions: funluv, 69eatmore77, noway and 1 other person
loveup said:
I have been sucking cocks behind my wifes back for a few years. I take her to work and then I come home and find guys online to suck. I have been sucking a few cocks a week under her nose for a few years and I have even sucked a few guys she knows. Any age and race and I love sucking daddies and BBC as much as I can. Sometimes the guys film me on their phones and I love to be dirty about it. Sometimes I pick her up for lunch and have the remains of fresh cum on my lips when I kiss her and I also love to have guys cum on my wedding ring and lick it off. I am a total cock sucking ***** and cant stop. My wife loves to get her pussy eaten and sometimes I will eat her out after sucking a few cocks that day. The most I have sucked was 6 cocks in a week and I want more. Does anyone else love cheating on their wife with cock? I have been fucked by a few guys and my clueless ***** wife will never know about any of it ever lol.
Yep love it...started with being sucked off by trannies...theyre the best dick suckers.... had 2 took my ass also first was painful...the second was a less ass hungry ladyboy...

Reactions: whitewife696969
Thangin said:
Now I need a nice bj
U have a nice cock....id suck u and swallow ur cum

Reactions: slutwifelina
Jozyxt said:
Don't worry about identity. Just be glad you expereinced cocksucking.

But from my experience of once finding kissing a guys repulsive, now that I have suck a few, I enjoy kissing guys too. It just isn't the big "don't be gay" deal any more. It is about being friends.
I agree, but notice that the title of this thread is "Cheating on Wife with Cocks" instead of "...with Men." Many of us have gone through similar phases.

Reactions: slutwifelina, 69eatmore77 and Readyu
Laceyfemme said:
I agree, but notice that the title of this thread is "Cheating on Wife with Cocks" instead of "...with Men." Many of us have gone through similar phases.
Qute true. There are as many directions this could take as there are men who have once had a cock in their mouth.

Reactions: Readyu
Jozyxt said:
Qute true. There are as many directions this could take as there are men who have once had a cock in their mouth.
Cant beat an ejaculation over one's face with full balls

Readyu said:
Cant beat an ejaculation over one's face with full balls
The best BJ I have ever given (for me) was on my back with my head over the end of the bed. It was a nice face fuck where he came with my nose firmly in his masculine scented balls.

The best I have been given was a P-spot massage BJ that made me cum like i was a teen again. It is wonderful when gay guys like to show married men that they can do better than any woman.

Reactions: rjhsteel2001, Readyu and whitewife696969
Laceyfemme said:

I would agree with the statement above, we have all gone through phases of sorts.

Labels about sexuality are not important, closeted bi, closeted gay, etc. Some of us simply like to submit to another person, M or F!! The only M that have ever had any desire to service was a Man that was already involved with the wife, so it was more situational or sorts.

With that said, the core label that is in the thread description that you all related to is "Cheating on Wife with Cocks", the real label that you can relate to is "Cheating, Cheater".

I can honestly say with 100% certainty, is that while I have serviced a nice cock on a number of occasions throughout my Adult life, I have NEVER cheating on my wife with a COCK, or another MAN. Unless your truly BI, GAY, the servicing of a cock, or man while your married should be to enhance your own marriage on some level. Be honest with your wives about your desire, your need, and enjoys the men together as a couple, or as consenting individuals within your marriage.

Reactions: natasnaikul, whitewife696969 and Readyu
nancyask said:
me

me being fucked 4.jpg
Nice! Hope it's lubed up well

a guy started me when i was a teen was very slow about it made me feel like he was my friend first

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Readyu
Jozyxt said:
Silver daddies is good. Check out to travelers section for guys coming to town.

Like most resources, most of the guys want to suck. Feeders are highly sought after. So be flexible
Next time you are in Australia, let me know. I can feed you daily :)

JimmyTheBull said:
Next time you are in Australia, let me know. I can feed you daily :)
I appreciate the offer. I'll look you up.

Reactions: JimmyTheBull and 69eatmore77
Count me in here!! 54 bi male, looking for friends - online is cool. Would love like-minded online pals.

Reactions: JimmyTheBull
67 bi married male. Wife is clueless I suck cock.

Reactions: DaveJ, natasnaikul and JimmyTheBull
I have had more cock since I last posted, my Wife was fucking and giving guys blowjobs at a New Year's eve party and enjoying lots of cum so I decided to suck a cock too, she loved watching me and encouraged me to do more, so I did! I sucked off 4 guys and loved it! I getting addicted to swallowing spunk!!

• Love
Reactions: noway, natasnaikul, whitewife696969 and 4 others
Eerect said:
I have had more cock since I last posted, my Wife was fucking and giving guys blowjobs at a New Year's eve party and enjoying lots of cum so I decided to suck a cock too, she loved watching me and encouraged me to do more, so I did! I sucked off 4 guys and loved it! I getting addicted to swallowing spunk!!
Cum is addictive

Reactions: whitewife696969, Eerect and 69eatmore77
I love to service a young cock whenever I can...luckily her honeypot draws them to the house

Eerect said:
Love it!

Reactions: Eerect
Eerect said:
Did you time it so your lips moved down the pole and reached the base at the stroke of midnight? You could do it multiple times as they show it over and over again in the different time zones.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread