Cheating on Wife with cocks

• Thread starterloveup
  • Start date
I was turned into a bbc ***** by one of wifes lovers and now am probably a bigger slut than she is and she is clueless

• Haha
Reactions: Wantcucked, SquirmingSub, Lovasianladies and 3 others
Smokexxx said:
I love sucking and swallowing. I started shortly after getting married.
I prefer being fucked and taking a load over giving one to my wife. I just want to watch her get fucked.
Hmmmmm so hot. Would love to try out that throat of yours.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BILLD, Readyu, Lovasianladies and 5 others
I like to suck a nice cock anytime I get the chance. My partner had a visit from one of her bulls this morning and he left a big load in her. Boy that turns me on!

Reactions: BiFatCockBull and 69eatmore77
i was just docked

images (11).jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub and Lovasianladies
I love cocks!! The thought of having tasted more cocks than my wife has (she’s only been with 3 other men) drives me nuts!! I frequent these adult theatres and gloryholes where i get to tease different cocks with my tongue before i slowly suck them. I also rub my brown Indian cock against masculine looking white cocks, loving the contrast!!

Initially, it was about showing my wife’s nudes while i sucked so I could feel them “appreciate her body” in my mouth. But most were gay men and two of them tried to fuck me in the ass - luckily i was too tight for them so that still leaves me an anal virgin.

Recently, i’ve been frequenting this place filled with old men. Its so nice to see them happy after i’ve pleasured them. Had a good chat with one of them after we’d finished off each other. Told him about how I was BI and was just looking for someone to explore my sexuality with. He was quite understanding and we’ve promised to meet again next week. Hoping it leads to something long-term 😊

Reactions: welder153, Rahuljain, noway and 2 others
Reactions: whitewife696969
Ifuckbecky said:
I have cheated on my wife with some TS girls. I sucked their cocks like crazy and such a rush feeling when they cum in my mouth.
Same here and have been fucked by a few too

Reactions: BILLD and Lovasianladies
<~~~California MWM in search of special friends!

I've been sucking cock for the last several years and my wife has no idea, I'm in adult theaters and booths a couple of times a month, sometimes more and have sucked well over a hundred random men. I mostly suck, rarely get anything back in return and I like it that way, go to places around New England.

My first was an older hung guy who was very verbal and was really turned on that he was my first, loved to talk to coach me on how to get him off and I loved it, it's still one of my hottest sexual experiences.

Reactions: BiCDhubby, Wifesharingfantasizer, throwback and 3 others
  • Love
Reactions: funluv, 69eatmore77 and whitewife696969
Reactions: funluv
Jozyxt said:
At a party? So this was a public deal? Being out as a cocksucker is very cool. There is nothing else quite like the feel of a man's cock in your mouth when he is cumming.
I have to agree, sucking a mans cock, feeling how hard he is as you slide your lips up and down his hard shaft, lick and kiss his glan, knowing that in a few minutes he is going to shoot his load of sweet cum in your waiting mouth is awesome, better than eating pussy, unless it is freshly cum filled

Reactions: BiCDhubby, whitewife696969, throwback and 1 other person
loveup said:
I have been sucking cocks behind my wifes back for a few years. I take her to work and then I come home and find guys online to suck. I have been sucking a few cocks a week under her nose for a few years and I have even sucked a few guys she knows. Any age and race and I love sucking daddies and BBC as much as I can. Sometimes the guys film me on their phones and I love to be dirty about it. Sometimes I pick her up for lunch and have the remains of fresh cum on my lips when I kiss her and I also love to have guys cum on my wedding ring and lick it off. I am a total cock sucking ***** and cant stop. My wife loves to get her pussy eaten and sometimes I will eat her out after sucking a few cocks that day. The most I have sucked was 6 cocks in a week and I want more. Does anyone else love cheating on their wife with cock? I have been fucked by a few guys and my clueless ***** wife will never know about any of it ever lol.
What state do you live in

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe and BiCDhubby
biguy153 said:
i think many know there secret is safe we married cocksuckers have as much to loose if outed also
I agree!

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe
I'm late 20s and often hook up with a guy in his early 50s. He sometimes texts first thing in the morning before work.

If I'm not at work, I head to his. He gets me to sniff poppers and before I know it I'm taking his cock as far down my throat as I can. Once he's cum, he tells me to f**k off.

Now he wants to me to hook up with other guys so he can see pics/vids with their cum on my tongue.

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, welder153, Laceyfemme and 2 others
Been married with my HS sweetheart for 26 years, but I’ve also been sucking cock since I was 15. I’m a dad and mostly straight, but love getting on my knees and sucking cock. She has no idea and if she found out, it would likely end our marriage.
I work from home, so I find guys on doublelist and sniffies and suck their cocks when I’m home alone.
I usually don’t cum and most don’t even touch me, they just come in, get their cock sucked and leave.

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, welder153, Laceyfemme and 5 others
DaveLee said:
Been married with my HS sweetheart for 26 years, but I’ve also been sucking cock since I was 15. I’m a dad and mostly straight, but love getting on my knees and sucking cock. She has no idea and if she found out, it would likely end our marriage.
I work from home, so I find guys on doublelist and sniffies and suck their cocks when I’m home alone.
I usually don’t cum and most don’t even touch me, they just come in, get their cock sucked and leave.

I'm the same way. I don't plan to cum. I just love being used. An anon black dude fucked me silly at the adult theater yesterday. Now my thighs and other muscles are sore as fuck from the way he contorted me. (My butthole is fine though.)

Reactions: noway, 69eatmore77 and DaveLee
Same, I don’t expect to cum at all. Just to serve their cocks

Reactions: 69eatmore77