• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
Things have been quiet for a while. We took a family vacation + she hasn't been into the office. But, she's going in this Tuesday. I suspect after such a long break from seeing him that she is eager to suck his cock again.

I got on her phone a few times over the last week and each time the history was freshly cleared (totally empty).

Reactions: LNA, Billnill, luvswatchinghotwives and 1 other person
Well I didn't have super high hopes for yesterday because she texted me a photo from the office and it lined up with when she should have arrived. Still reviewed the recording and confirmed that she went straight in, and came straight out to her car after. No clandestine meetups in the parking garage. Strange due to my conflicting feelings about it - but I found myself disappointed she didn't suck his cock. Not only is she not fucking me but seems she now isn't pleasuring him as often as she should.

• Wow
Reactions: dig420, luvswatchinghotwives, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
She went to the office on the 8th. Had mentioned the night before she was going to have to leave early in the morning so I was sure to put the recorder in her bag. Sure enough, she left at 6 on the dot. Based on the prior recordings I know that she actually has to be in the office around 7. Once she left I laid awake until about 6.25 when she text saying she was there. Then I jerked off in bed knowing she was fucking another guy. I gave her about 10 minutes to get situated in his car and then sent a followup text asking for a picture. Sure enough, it was about 30-40 min before she replied saying there were people standing around her desk so she couldn't respond right away.

Later that night she got home and I retrieved the recorder. Listened and confirmed exactly what I already knew. Unfortunately, once again, she put her bag in his trunk so the audio is garbled and almost useless. About 20min after she got in his car there is a very obvious rhythmic thumping that goes on for a minute or two and accompanied by her moans. It is very difficult to hear any of the conversation but I could almost swear I hear my name several times. Wondering if he's telling her about what he is going to do to me (I know she has had a fantasy about seeing him fuck me for a long time and has brought it up with him).

I went ahead and listened to more of the day and discovered she met him in the work cafe about 20 minutes before leaving work. They talked for a while, mostly about mundane stuff and then walked out together. Two interesting tidbits that they discussed though..

The first was about her old manager, Cheryl, who I happen to have met quite a few times and really got along with. Apparently Cheryl found out about the cheating and had told my wife that if she did it again she was going to tell me about it. I like Cheryl even more now. It also confirms yet another person (the list is getting long) that was aware I was being cucked.

The second is very strange. I don't understand the full context so here is a quote...

her: "why can't you just... tell me... what the issue is?"
him: "why can't you just tell me?" (exasperated)
her: "i think... well... my arms are fat but hers are like dimply.. whereas the rest of her is chunky but its not like her arms"
him: "its her makeup which is how her mom and her grandma are"

So as much as I can tell they're talking about his wife of their college age daughter... In some of the past recordings I've gotten the impression that they (my wife and he) do daddy daughter role play. I've also seen an email chain between them where she (my wife) is asking him to send candid pictures of his daughter, and my wife has also admitted that she had him steal his daughter's panties and give them to her.

So with that context it almost comes across as them debating whether or not to involve either his wife or daughter in something sexual but both of them (wife and boyfriend) have reservations.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and mywifecheats
encasedforfun said:
She went to the office on the 8th. Had mentioned the night before she was going to have to leave early in the morning so I was sure to put the recorder in her bag. Sure enough, she left at 6 on the dot. Based on the prior recordings I know that she actually has to be in the office around 7. Once she left I laid awake until about 6.25 when she text saying she was there. Then I jerked off in bed knowing she was fucking another guy. I gave her about 10 minutes to get situated in his car and then sent a followup text asking for a picture. Sure enough, it was about 30-40 min before she replied saying there were people standing around her desk so she couldn't respond right away.

Later that night she got home and I retrieved the recorder. Listened and confirmed exactly what I already knew. Unfortunately, once again, she put her bag in his trunk so the audio is garbled and almost useless. About 20min after she got in his car there is a very obvious rhythmic thumping that goes on for a minute or two and accompanied by her moans. It is very difficult to hear any of the conversation but I could almost swear I hear my name several times. Wondering if he's telling her about what he is going to do to me (I know she has had a fantasy about seeing him fuck me for a long time and has brought it up with him).

I went ahead and listened to more of the day and discovered she met him in the work cafe about 20 minutes before leaving work. They talked for a while, mostly about mundane stuff and then walked out together. Two interesting tidbits that they discussed though..

The first was about her old manager, Cheryl, who I happen to have met quite a few times and really got along with. Apparently Cheryl found out about the cheating and had told my wife that if she did it again she was going to tell me about it. I like Cheryl even more now. It also confirms yet another person (the list is getting long) that was aware I was being cucked.

The second is very strange. I don't understand the full context so here is a quote...

her: "why can't you just... tell me... what the issue is?"
him: "why can't you just tell me?" (exasperated)
her: "i think... well... my arms are fat but hers are like dimply.. whereas the rest of her is chunky but its not like her arms"
him: "its her makeup which is how her mom and her grandma are"

So as much as I can tell they're talking about his wife of their college age daughter... In some of the past recordings I've gotten the impression that they (my wife and he) do daddy daughter role play. I've also seen an email chain between them where she (my wife) is asking him to send candid pictures of his daughter, and my wife has also admitted that she had him steal his daughter's panties and give them to her.

So with that context it almost comes across as them debating whether or not to involve either his wife or daughter in something sexual but both of them (wife and boyfriend) have reservations.
Can't deny that's hot as fuck, all of it, and I'm gonna love to find out and here about more

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
encasedforfun said:
Many people have requested this and I finally got around to hosting/uploading it. It is a 10 minute edit of one recording from a hidden recorder I put in my wife's car. She met her boyfriend at a park. I have more but these are some highlights. I wanted a condensed version that I could listen to while jerking off and this has gotten me off more times than I can count.

My wife is now aware of the recording, and embarrassed (but I don't care because she's obviously a stupid ***** that deserves to be outed). I've suggested to her that she puts me in bondage with headphones and forces me to listen to it on loop for several hours as punishment. I think we will try that, but unfortunately haven't yet.

bm_1

For those interested in doing something similar, here is a link to the audio recorder that I used. It is very small and easy to conceal. It turns on and records automatically when it detects sound. As you can see, the audio quality is pretty good. The background noise is her car running so they could have the AC on.

https://amzn.to/3znuUtk
That was sexy AF

She's going back to the office tomorrow. I'm up getting the recorder setup in her bag currently. Before bed she set her alarm for 4.15a.. very early. When I commented on it she said "I have to leave by 6"... anyone wanna make bets on whether she's going to have her boyfriend's cock in her tomorrow at 6.30?

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, luvswatchinghotwives and Lovasianladies
Another update. I got a picture of her Tuesday right when she should have been at her desk. Skimmed the recording and confirmed she parked and went straight in. She went back to the office Wednesday and "forgot" to send me a picture until a little later. I had high hopes but after skimming the recording it appears she went straight to her desk again.

This week her work announced they are updating the work from home policy to require a mandatory 3 days in office moving forward. She has expressed that she is unhappy about it - and I believe her. But, it will undoubtably lead to more opportunity for her to cheat.

One thing I wonder about and haven't been able to confirm is whether she takes lunch with her boyfriend. Since I've only ever had a recorder in her car, or in her work bag, I wouldn't know since she would likely leave her bag at her desk. Typically I zero in on the morning drive and end of day because that is where I've found the action, but now I'm starting to go back and listen to the mundane recordings from the middle of the day. Not sure what I'll find (if anything) but wondering if I'll hear her announcing she's stepping out for lunch... and then possibly her co-workers speculating behind her back about what "lunch" means. I've become very well aware that many of her co-workers are fully aware of her ***** cheating tendencies and some have even threatened to contact me. So it wouldn't surprise me if I hear some talk when she isn't around about what a ***** she is.

• Love
encasedforfun said:
Another update. I got a picture of her Tuesday right when she should have been at her desk. Skimmed the recording and confirmed she parked and went straight in. She went back to the office Wednesday and "forgot" to send me a picture until a little later. I had high hopes but after skimming the recording it appears she went straight to her desk again.

This week her work announced they are updating the work from home policy to require a mandatory 3 days in office moving forward. She has expressed that she is unhappy about it - and I believe her. But, it will undoubtably lead to more opportunity for her to cheat.

One thing I wonder about and haven't been able to confirm is whether she takes lunch with her boyfriend. Since I've only ever had a recorder in her car, or in her work bag, I wouldn't know since she would likely leave her bag at her desk. Typically I zero in on the morning drive and end of day because that is where I've found the action, but now I'm starting to go back and listen to the mundane recordings from the middle of the day. Not sure what I'll find (if anything) but wondering if I'll hear her announcing she's stepping out for lunch... and then possibly her co-workers speculating behind her back about what "lunch" means. I've become very well aware that many of her co-workers are fully aware of her ***** cheating tendencies and some have even threatened to contact me. So it wouldn't surprise me if I hear some talk when she isn't around about what a ***** she is.
I find this very interesting.
You obviously have a deal of knowledge about planting listening devices.
I think you enjoy hearing her fucking him but desire to have a clearer recording of the conversation/activity. I would love for that as well.
Hopefully some of her coworkers will cum forward to you with information.
I would love to be humiliated like that personally.
Good luck sir and I appreciate your sharing this

Lovasianladies said:
I find this very interesting.
You obviously have a deal of knowledge about planting listening devices.
I think you enjoy hearing her fucking him but desire to have a clearer recording of the conversation/activity. I would love for that as well.
Hopefully some of her coworkers will cum forward to you with information.
I would love to be humiliated like that personally.
Good luck sir and I appreciate your sharing this

Thanks. As far as experience goes, I just bought a couple small recording devices on amazon. Initially hid one in her car and got some incredibly clear recordings because she met and fucked him in her car. Unfortunately I made the mistake of confronting her and ultimately told her how I knew - and she changed her habits to no longer do it in her car. Now I put one in the bottom of her bag, but since he has a smaller car (BMW sedan) she typically throws her bag in the trunk prior to getting in the car with him.

It is definitely a thrill and a turn on. Getting the audio and skimming through it and then hearing something secret and/or exciting happening. It gets my heart pounding and my cock very hard just searching through the recordings.

I can't remember if I shared but I reached out to a co-worker of hers that I'd become friends with a few months ago. He and his wife (who also works there) had moved out of state a few years ago but recently moved back. I asked him how things were going and suggested we all hang out again soon now that they're back in town. He said he would love that, but his wife doesn't like my wife. I suspected I knew why but I pushed a bit and he said

"(his wife) unfortunately just not the biggest fan of (my wife). she's not a big drinker and doesn't like how she can get flirty even if its just a friendly way... its unfortunate because i enjoyed hanging out with you guys"

to which i replied "same! quite a bummer. did something happen? i feel like the last time we all hung out everything was cool"

him: "not to my knowledge but we should get out for a run/golf/something of the sort in the future im betting (his wife) could change her tune"

So reading between the lines, at the very least they're both well aware that she was fucking a co-worker behind my back, but I also think there is more to it than that. When I have brought up hanging out with them to my wife she has said multiple times that his wife has an issue with her. She wouldn't give me any specifics but just kept saying its probably because he had told her (his wife) that he thought she (my wife) was hot.

She also told me that he had messaged her a few months before suggesting they do a playdate. When she (my wife) agreed he said they'd schedule it for a time when Mandy (his wife) wasn't around. After that she (my wife) claims she dropped the conversation because he was being "shady". I believe her, but it isn't becuase she is faithful. It is for one of two reasons. First she has told me that she doesn't find him attractive (he is younger than us by a few years and I've come to realize she is into older men) and second because the guy she is seeing is super controlling and I know that the two of them (the guy she fucks and my friend) had some animosity towards one another because he (the guy she fucks) saw my friend as a potential threat. He's very jealous and controlling so I'm certain he would forbid her from seeing him socially.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives and Lovasianladies
Another office day is scheduled for tomorrow. I walked by her computer earlier and noticed a thumbnail of the google account login window pop up as the mouse went over chrome in the task bar. She doesn't use gmail for work - so the only plausible explanation is that she had her secret gmail account open and logged out but left the window open. I don't have a good sense for how often she is accessing the email to communicate with him, but given the timing with the office visit tomorrow it makes me think there is a high probability she's coordinating a pre-work suck and fuck session in the parking garage.

• Love
encasedforfun said:
Another office day is scheduled for tomorrow. I walked by her computer earlier and noticed a thumbnail of the google account login window pop up as the mouse went over chrome in the task bar. She doesn't use gmail for work - so the only plausible explanation is that she had her secret gmail account open and logged out but left the window open. I don't have a good sense for how often she is accessing the email to communicate with him, but given the timing with the office visit tomorrow it makes me think there is a high probability she's coordinating a pre-work suck and fuck session in the parking garage.
Gotta love the sneaky bitch

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats
Lovasianladies said:
Gotta love the sneaky bitch
Yeah, she'll go to great lengths to get a cock in her. She's definitely a *****. Was just looking through some emails I snagged from her phone and that's exactly the type of things she loves talking about with him. Just telling him how much she loves cock in her and wants to be fucked by a line of men that just use her as a cum dumpster.

• Love
encasedforfun said:
Yeah, she'll go to great lengths to get a cock in her. She's definitely a *****. Was just looking through some emails I snagged from her phone and that's exactly the type of things she loves talking about with him. Just telling him how much she loves cock in her and wants to be fucked by a line of men that just use her as a cum dumpster.
Certainly my dream to have a woman like that. I would love to clean her between sessions or after every one is done with her

Today turned out to be a bust. She left later than she usually does when she meets him (6.15) and sent me a pic from the office at 6.45. Checking the travel logs from her car reveal that she sent the picture about 3 minutes after parking - so no time for messing around. I skimmed through the audio and confirmed she went straight in, and came straight out at the end of the day.

• Sad
Shes going to the office tomorrow. Based on when she leaves, I should know if she’s meeting her boyfriend and fuck before work. I’m thinking I should have some sort of punishment if she does. Perhaps if she fucks another guy tomorrow morning I should wear one of my chastity cages and fuck my ass with a dildo. Something to make sure I feel properly cucked and also to help prepare me for when she inevitably brings him home to fuck me in front of her.

Edit/update: She wasn't feeling well and had trouble sleeping, she told me around 2am that she decided she's going to stay home. I assume if a meet was scheduled she woke up early to send an email to him to let him know she wouldn't be waiting in the garage to service him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Billnill and herfunandcuck
How do u hear the recording

shave said:
How do u hear the recording
I posted a link to one in my original post. If you’re asking how I hear them, I have to wait for her to get home and then sneak the recorder out of her car or bag and then download the clips to my computer.

Also, she’s going into the office tomorrow (Tuesday), so we’ll see what happens. I’m going to push to have sex this evening. Should be interesting to see if she rejects me - and whether that corresponds with her plans to fuck her boyfriend the next morning.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats
Last night I snuck a quick look at her phone history and saw it had been cleared. The morning started off promising. I heard her get in the shower a little after 4 and used the opportunity to sneak the recorder into her work bag. Then she woke me up to say goodbye before she left and she looked SEXY. She has been working hard to lose the baby weight and finally able to fit back into some of her dresses. She has a MASSIVE dress collection of designer dresses for work. Not exaggerating, probably $20k in dresses if I had to just guess. They span 2 closets and she rotates them based on the season.

Anyway she was wearing a tight black dress that had like a pleather neckline, and some very slutty heels that have little metal spikes on the back (her shoe collection is also impressive). I took one look and immediately thought "she's planning on sucking and fucking dressed like that.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 6.15. Usually if she meets for sex she leaves by 6, so my hopes were somewhat diminished. According to her car's data she got to the parking garage at 6.32, and texted me the selfie below at 6.39. So it doesn't seem she hooked up this morning. I still feel like she had to have dressed for the occasion so I'm wondering if she is going to meet him after work - or at some point during the day. I'll review the recordings as soon as I'm able and report back.

https://www.slutwives.com/media/*****-work-selfie.692358/full?d=1694527078
https://www.slutwives.com/media/*****-shoes-for-work.692359/full?d=1694527079

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, DominMale, Custer Laststand and 2 others
encasedforfun said:
Last night I snuck a quick look at her phone history and saw it had been cleared. The morning started off promising. I heard her get in the shower a little after 4 and used the opportunity to sneak the recorder into her work bag. Then she woke me up to say goodbye before she left and she looked SEXY. She has been working hard to lose the baby weight and finally able to fit back into some of her dresses. She has a MASSIVE dress collection of designer dresses for work. Not exaggerating, probably $20k in dresses if I had to just guess. They span 2 closets and she rotates them based on the season.

Anyway she was wearing a tight black dress that had like a pleather neckline, and some very slutty heels that have little metal spikes on the back (her shoe collection is also impressive). I took one look and immediately thought "she's planning on sucking and fucking dressed like that.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 6.15. Usually if she meets for sex she leaves by 6, so my hopes were somewhat diminished. According to her car's data she got to the parking garage at 6.32, and texted me the selfie below at 6.39. So it doesn't seem she hooked up this morning. I still feel like she had to have dressed for the occasion so I'm wondering if she is going to meet him after work - or at some point during the day. I'll review the recordings as soon as I'm able and report back.

https://www.slutwives.com/media/*****-work-selfie.692358/full?d=1694527078
https://www.slutwives.com/media/*****-shoes-for-work.692359/full?d=1694527079
Well, the photos say she needs a good hot fucking.

Well today was another day at the office. I didn’t have high hopes because I got a morning selfie and the times lined up. Did quick skim through the audio and confirmed morning she went straight to her desk. In the afternoon, at first glance, she got in her car and drove home. However I looked a little closer and discovered she walked to her car, put her bag in and then there was just over 20 minutes of silence. Followed by her opening her car door and driving home.

Without a doubt that ***** was on another man’s dick today.. I’m wondering about her ditching the bag. It’s certainly possible she’s found the recorder. But if she had then she has to know I’ve caught her red handed several times recently. Debating how to handle it. I may point out that the app for her car told me she’d unlocked it and relooked it 20 min before she says she left work. Force her into keeping her bag with her from now on.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and LNA

Users who are viewing this thread