• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
Last night she could tell that I was stressed (work has been tough) and suggested I get some toys out to play with. For those new to the story this means restraints and bondage gear. I find it very relaxing, and arousing. Anyway as she was getting me strapped in I made some snide remarks about how she may have already sucked a cock today and insinuated she was cheating on me. Not understanding the context that I was saying it because it was arousing me, she took offense to it...

Once I was securely strapped in place and hooded, she started punishing me for the slight. It involved smacking my cock and balls with a riding crop and setting me straight. I got the impression she was genuinely upset, but for me it was a fantasy come true. She repeatedly hit my balls, which was incredibly painful, until I apologized for suggesting she did something inappropriate. Then, she told me that I'm not to ever question her - and ****** me to agree. She capped it off by telling me that if I'm so obsessed with him (the guy she's obviously fucking and lying about) from now on I can speak directly to him about his whereabouts but I'm not to bring it up with her.

So to recap, today my wife went into the office and fucked another man. When she got home and I suggested she had been unfaithful she beat me cock and balls until I apologized to her and then told me from now on if I have questions I can speak to him (the other man) about it.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and LNA
Why don't you level with her and tell her it turns you on to hear her talk about any get togethers with other guys. Tell her she can put you in restraints first if she wants.

4sure said:
Why don't you level with her and tell her it turns you on to hear her talk about any get togethers with other guys. Tell her she can put you in restraints first if she wants.
Sound advice... I've tried, to a degree. For a while I told her she was allowed to text/chat with another man as long as she shared it with me. Later relented to saying she just needed to be honest about it. I think for her it's either that she is ashamed of it and wants to believe that I'm *******, or that there is a certain thrill or excitement that comes from it being a secret. Maybe a combination of both.

I've suggested that I would like her to put me in restraints and force me to listen to one of the records of her with him, on a loop, for an extended period as well.

Reactions: 4sure and Lovasianladies
Tomorrow is another office day. I'm beginning to somewhat suspect she either knows, or thinks, I have been planting the device in her bag. The fact that she dropped it off at her car last time - and possibly did other times and I just didn't catch on right away... the last time she got back from the office she mentioned that her bag is starting to come apart and she plans to start carrying a different one. I'm not sure which bag she is going to take tomorrow... once she has laid it out and packed it I will need to figure out an appropriate place to hide the recorder..

One thing is for certain... she has no plans of stopping and since this has been going on (possibly off and on) for the better part of a decade, she is hooked on this guy's cock and doesn't give a damn about cucking me if it means she gets it.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I checked and she still has her stuff in her old bag (work badge, etc) so I'm guessing she is going to take it tomorrow. I went ahead and put in the recorder earlier. I also put a thong on earlier tonight to remind myself I'm a cuck. She preemptively rejected me any type of sex by saying her stomach was bothering her. So basically just spent the evening wearing a thong thinking about her fucking another man tomorrow morning. We'll see what happens. I'll post an update tomorrow.

Reactions: LNA
Last night I came to bed and decided to leave the thong on. It took her a few minutes to notice and then she said in kind of a condescending/pity voice "aww you thought you were going to get play". That was that. She went to sleep and I laid there wearing a thong once again denied by my wife. I ended up jerking off in bed imagining her sucking another guy's dick while I was ****** to watch - which is pretty much the only type of fantasies I jerk off to nowadays. This morning she left at 6.18, and texted a picture from the office. The timeline adds up so she didn't meet him (or if she did it was just to walk in together). When she has sex before work she leaves at 6 or a little earlier. The last few times she has hooked up it has been in the afternoon while leaving work though. So we'll see.

For some reason I have this overwhelming urge to be made to suffer and be punished for her need/desire to fuck other men. Like, it isn't enough that she does it, I should pay penance for being less of a man. I haven't worked up the courage to tell her this. Instead I'm thinking about sending an email to her secret email - the one she uses to chat with her boyfriend. The one she claims she doesn't use anymore but I am certain she does. Tell her that I want her to put me into tight bondage and punish me. Beat and squeeze my balls as hard as she wants and ignore any begging. Tell me about all the cock she sucks. Leave me there for an hour or two while she facetime and calls her boyfriend. I also want her to follow through with her fantasy of having him over to fuck me while she watches. But I want to tell her that I want her that the whole time he is using me she should be telling me about all the times that same cock was deep within her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and LNA
Totally uneventful day. She texted and said she was walking to her car - and came straight home. I did find a new feature in the app for her car that alerts me if a door is unlocked or opened. This should prove useful in knowing when she puts her bag in the car to sneak off with him in the parking garage. It also gives me a way to inform her that I'm aware of what she is doing without tipping my hand about the recorder. After she came home she stripped down and has been strutting around in a black thong and bra.

Ironically I wore a black thong the entire day while she was gone. Our college age nanny had no idea that while we were casually chatting throughout the day my cock was in a tiny chastity cage and I was wearing a thong. I suspect she would have laughed if she knew.

Reactions: 4sure, MANNY33 and LNA
encasedforfun said:
I ended up jerking off in bed imagining her sucking another guy's dick while I was ****** to watch - which is pretty much the only type of fantasies I jerk off to nowadays.
Invite her to your next jerk off session and as you j/o, tell her you're imagining her sucking off a guy as you are ****** to watch. Then, at the next session tell her you're imagining her fucking a guy while she makes you watch and orders you to lick her clean afterwards. Get her engaged with your fantasies and show her how genuine your kink is. She will soon get the picture and hopefully start to participate. GL

4sure said:
Invite her to your next jerk off session and as you j/o, tell her you're imagining her sucking off a guy as you are ****** to watch. Then, at the next session tell her you're imagining her fucking a guy while she makes you watch and orders you to lick her clean afterwards. Get her engaged with your fantasies and show her how genuine your kink is. She will soon get the picture and hopefully start to participate. GL
Sound advice. I think I'll try that. I will say that when she jerks me off she tends to talk about having other people over and leaving me out of the action just to listen. So she definitely knows it arouses me.

Reactions: sephoro
Slut wife has informed me that she is going to "have" to go into the office 3 days this week, and 2 days next week. She has to lead some in person training. I do believe that part of it, but I am 99.9% sure that she is going to take advantage of all the office time to set some suck and fuck time with her boyfriend.

We were at a company event a couple weeks ago and she saw his wife and kids. Later she ran into him while I was waiting in line with our son. She talked to him a bit, and told me about it, however I didn't see it happen. Obviously his wife didn't either because she would have had a fit. His kids are in their teens/twenties. One of his daughters (currently in college) now has a baby. So he is a grandpa. My wife has been sneaking around and fucking a grandpa behind my back and continues to lie to me about it. She is such a shameless, dirty, fucking *****. Never wears a condom with him but insists I wear a condom when I fuck her. Which comes out to about 8 or so times in the last year.

Anyway, office schedule this week is Tuesday - Thursday and next week I think she said Monday - Tuesday.

Reactions: sephoro, MANNY33 and LNA
Report today. She left very early - like "dick sucking" early. However she sent a pic right after arriving. I setup an alert with her car to notify me when it unlocks. That way I can confirm pretty quickly if she dropped her bag but didn't leave work. Today the car unlocked and she left immediately - so I had high hopes that her bag was with her after work in his car.

However I just skimmed through the recordings and nothing happened. Strange to say but I'm a bit let down and disappointed my wife didn't meet up with a guy today to fuck him before coming home. But, I know she is a lying fucking ***** and definitely going to be using these office days to her advantage to feed her need for cock. It didn't happen today but I'm sure it will happen again before long.

Reactions: Billnill, MANNY33 and LNA
Nothing today either. With the exception of a little chit chat / flirtyness with a few unknown men that she works with in the morning. It seems that her boyfriend has been unavailable thus far this week. With work from home, he has to deliberately make the trip to the office to meet up with her - so there is some planning and effort involved on both their parts. I feel a little bit bad for her. She has to wake up early and go to the office, dresses in a tight little dress and her fuck me heels, spends the whole day there working, and isn't even getting fucked.

She's going in again tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. It's been a while since she's had his cock in her. The last confirmed time that I'm aware of was Sept 18 when she dropped her bag in her car and then went off with him for 20 minutes or so.

Edit: I just realized that she has been on her period for the last week. Typically I'm not very aware because we rarely have sex anyway. That would definitely explain why she hasn't met up with him yet this week... and gives me fresh hope that she has a meet planned in the very near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: MANNY33 and LNA
encasedforfun said:
Nothing today either. With the exception of a little chit chat / flirtyness with a few unknown men that she works with in the morning. It seems that her boyfriend has been unavailable thus far this week. With work from home, he has to deliberately make the trip to the office to meet up with her - so there is some planning and effort involved on both their parts. I feel a little bit bad for her. She has to wake up early and go to the office, dresses in a tight little dress and her fuck me heels, spends the whole day there working, and isn't even getting fucked.

She's going in again tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. It's been a while since she's had his cock in her. The last confirmed time that I'm aware of was Sept 18 when she dropped her bag in her car and then went off with him for 20 minutes or so.

Edit: I just realized that she has been on her period for the last week. Typically I'm not very aware because we rarely have sex anyway. That would definitely explain why she hasn't met up with him yet this week... and gives me fresh hope that she has a meet planned in the very near future.
Well, here's hoping that when she's off her period she fucks him like a sex starved slut! 😋 I only wish she would then come back home and share every juicy detail with you... as she fucks you or jerks you off. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Struck out again today. That's it for this week.

Reactions: LNA and MANNY33
Well this week was a bust as well. She went in Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday she had some boxes she had to carry in (definitely too many for one trip). I thought for sure she'd use that as an added benefit for a pre-work rendezvous and pay for the extra muscle by sucking him off. I even suggested she ask a guy she works with to help her carry in the boxes so she wouldn't have to.

I haven't snooped her phone lately but I have no reason to think she isn't still actively communicating and sending him emails and photos/videos. I don't have much of a gauge for how often she hooks up with him in person. It wasn't until I started putting the recorder in her bag that I realized she'd been continuing to do it but using his car rather than hers. Even then I was using the recorder on 'sound activated' mode, so when she would drop her bag in her car it would turn off - and I wouldn't have the 20 or so minutes of silence before she actually started the car to leave as a way of confirming that she was actually off with him during that time.

Reactions: MANNY33
Slut wife is heading to the office tomorrow... I'll keep everyone posted.

Reactions: Billnill, LNA and MANNY33
Love your updates. Thanks so much for posting!

Well her last trip (Wednesday) was uneventful. However I went out of town Thursday - Sunday (just got back). She had a lot of time to herself but stuck with the kids, and now she's heading into the office tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm wondering if she took advantage of all that time alone to text/email/chat with her boyfriend, make him videos, etc. Perhaps entice him to make a special trip to the office early tomorrow morning to fill her pussy with cock. We'll see!

Reactions: Billnill and LNA
Back in town after my trip and last night I was super horny and really wanted to fuck. I made it very plainly known when we got into bed and she shot me down hard. Said she didn't feel well and that I could just jerk off instead. I took this to mean that she wasn't interested in fucking me because she had plans to fuck her boyfriend the next day. Needless to say, that got me even more turned on. So I decided that I'd go ahead and do it. Usually I wait until she's sleeping and then just lay in bed jerking off next to her imagining her fucking other men, but last night I actively jerked off to her while she laid there away. Apparently it was either a turn on for her, or she felt like it was simply too pathetic, because she changed her mind and let me fuck and cum in her instead.

This morning the texts/timing lined up with her going straight into the office (maybe a 10 minute gap, but usually when she meets him it's 20 min). Not sure what to make of it. I'll post an update once she's home and I have a chance to review the recordings.

EDIT: This evening I had the chance to do a very brief snoop on her phone. Pulled up the web browser and checked the history. It had been very recently cleared (only 2 sites showing). She has never turned off web browsing history, which means she is manually clearing it herself regularly. I've found this is her way of covering her tracks when she accesses her secondary gmail account. So that dashes hope/thought that perhaps she ended her relationship with her boyfriend. It makes me think that perhaps she has gotten wise to my methods and changed her own - as she has done in the past.

Last edited:
Well I'm at a bit of a loss. No pre-work meetup, and no post-work meetup. This has been the longest streak of strikeouts I've experienced. I'm beginning to wonder if she's changed tactics. One thing I can't really account for is her leaving her desk (and bag) during the day to go fuck him. I've skimmed and listened for any indication that this would be happening like her announcing she's going to lunch, etc. So far nothing. There are definitely long periods of silence but that could just be due to her working or moving to a huddle room for a call.

She sits near another girl that I know - who used to be a decently close friend of ours (her and her husband both work with my wife and we used to hang out regularly some years ago). Long story short, they moved away and we lost touch but then relocated back. Since then when I reached out to suggest we all hang out he told me that his wife (the girl that sits near her) doesn't like my wife. When I pushed about why he said she just thinks she's too flirty. IE: they're both aware that she's cucking me and my friend probably slipped up and said something to his wife about wanting to fuck her too. In fact, somewhat recently when his wife was out of town he suggested meeting my wife (not me) to hang out with the kids - and explicitly said he'd want to keep it a secret from his wife. So I'm sure wants to fuck her and views it as fair game since he (and everyone else at the office apparently) is aware I'm a cuckold.

So... I'm debating trying to reach out to his wife to ask her in a tactful way about my wife's whereabouts during the day. I'm not sure she hides the affair at work - and I've heard her (on recordings) bragging to her friends about having a boyfriend and even caught her having him meet her and friends while they were out at dinner so she could show him off and flaunt her promiscuity. I'm not quite sure how I could do it - and I'm not sure she'd be receptive to it, but the idea of another woman (one that I find attractive) giving me updates on my wife sneaking off to fuck another man would be super hot.

Reactions: LNA and MANNY33