Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
encasedforfun said:
Good point. I think seeing it is definitely better but editing/blurring out a face is going to take time and effort. She likes to both suck, and ride, my cock while she talks about fucking other men or watching them fuck me.
Seeing is believing and would love to see her face, but I understand the need for caution.

Reactions: franklyhorny and stubbybi
encasedforfun said:
....... I've suggested to pay me back that [my wife] puts me in bondage with headphones and forces me to listen to it on loop for several hours as punishment. I think we will try that, but unfortunately haven't yet.

Sounds like real masochism.

Reactions: stubbybi
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like real masochism.
Yeah I'm not quite sure why the thought of that excites me so much. I even suggested wiring up an electro chastity cage to an estim unit that has audio input. Basically the louder the audio input, the more intense the shock and pain. That way while I'm listening to it, her moans and voice triggers electro torture. I'm quite certain I will immediately regret it, but the thought of doing it gets me so excited that I'll try it anyway.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Update. She came home from the office last night and told me to get things "setup" for play. She specified the yellow bondage board and electro chastity cage. I retrieved the recorder from her work bag and quickly transferred the audio files to my computer. I was pretty eager and started skimming through them and heard his voice so I knew for a fact they were together. Things were hectic so I had to stop and at some point she found the recorder. As I mentioned she knows about it. She took it and started asking questions about why I was spying, what I'm hoping to find, etc. I asked her point blank if she was meeting with him again and she said no - complete lie right to my face. Hasn't been talking to him or seen him. She is still clearly under the impression that I just put it in her car and that by using his car she is in the clear. I'm not going to make the mistake of correcting her (like I did when I confronting her about what I'd recorded in her car) because then she'll just change tactics. At least this way I get recordings.

That put me in a pretty bad mood because while I'm very excited/thrilled by her fucking other men, the lying bothers me. I was still turned on though and throughout the evening snuck back to my office to listen. I still haven't gone through all of it but she gets to the parking garage and goes to get in his car. They're in there for at least 20 minutes but the conversation is very muffled (recorder is in her bag and the car is running). I think I can clean it up and boost the audio but not sure.

There is also a recording from the end of the day where she is back in his car. This recording is much more clear for the most part. She is definitely sucking his dick, and talking about how much she loves cock in her pussy. She said something to the effect of "I get so wet for cock in my pussy, even at home I still get wet" - referring to when she fucks me.

Still need to take some time to sift through it + try to clean up and boost the voices so I can understand what they're saying in the morning but two things are pretty clear. 1) she never stopped seeing him and fucking him despite saying she has and 2) when her browser history is clear it is because she has been using her gmail account

Anyway, my evening... I had to decide if I was more upset about her lies than I was horny. Ultimately horny won and I obediently set everything up and put on my chastity cage. As she was strapping me down she explained that snooping results in punishment, not reward. I'd picked a mouth filling leather panel gag knowing that I may be in for some pain from the electro - and setup the gear in the basement so any screams wouldn't wake up the kids. Once I was securely strapped down, gagged, and hooded she started turning on the electro. She explained that she is a gem and I'm lucky to be with her and that if she wants to fuck other men I just need to accept it. She asked if I understood and when I didn't respond right away my cock lit up like it was on fire. Then she asked again and I told her yes. She said she is going to have him come over and fuck her next to me again and asked if I was going to have a problem with that - again she cranked the electro to a painful level and got an immediate agreement. She said he is going to fuck me in the ass while she watches.

Eventually she put it on a wave setting at a painful but bearable level so it would go away and then slowly build and hurt and then subside. It hurt enough to where I would strain against the restraints each time. I could hear her magic wand buzzing and she was laying next to me talking about having multiple cocks in her pussy and watching me suffer and struggle in the bondage. Eventually she finished and asked if I wanted to cum, she started vibrating my caged cock but eventually removed the cage and jerked me off. She still insists she isn't speaking with him or seeing him but said that once she is back in shape she wants to have him over again. She also said we can have other women over - but not until she is "back in shape".

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Man, this is getting hotter! Encourage her to do everything she's mentioned that she wants to do in front of you. Tell her that you get off on it as much as she plans to. This can be a win-win for both of you. Then be sure to share the details with us. GL

Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
sounds like she's fallen in love with this guy

Reactions: franklyhorny and stubbybi
encasedforfun said:
Yeah I'm not quite sure why the thought of that excites me so much. I even suggested wiring up an electro chastity cage to an estim unit that has audio input. Basically the louder the audio input, the more intense the shock and pain. That way while I'm listening to it, her moans and voice triggers electro torture. I'm quite certain I will immediately regret it, but the thought of doing it gets me so excited that I'll try it anyway.

Ouch!.........

Porches said:
sounds like she's fallen in love with this guy

You're probably right. I've known she was "friends" with him for a long, long time. The first time I realized they had a relationship was 2016 (maybe even a few years earlier, its been so long I can't remember). I caught her a few times since then despite her swearing it was over. I assumed it was an on again, off again, thing but in retrospect she was texting/emailing/fucking him constantly. I just believed she was working long hours her when she left for work at 6am every day and didn't get home until 5. It wasn't until she started working from home for covid that it became very clear what was happening. At some point once the discussion got more poignant she told me that she refuses to stop talking to him and that his friendship is very important to her.

In one of the recordings (maybe the one I shared) you can hear her say "I love you" as he's departing.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 2 others
She still hasn't returned my audio recorder and I still haven't confronted her about knowing she is lying about seeing him. I ordered a new recorder and am leaning towards just letting her continue to think she has the upper hand. She's scheduled to go to the office Wednesday, and based on the recording from last week it sounds like they are planning on meeting up. Thinking about sending her a text when they're together to spark some sort of conversation that I can capture.

Quick update. She's gone to the office twice since and I've sent the recorder hidden in her bag both times. I am guessing their schedules didn't line up either time because she made a point of sending me texts letting me know she got there, along with a selfie to "prove" she was in fact at the office and not sucking a cock in the parking garage. She has several days in the next few weeks she has to go in, so I suspect I'll get some juicy recordings soon.

The other night we were at her dad's house for a family get together. Everyone was hanging out in the back yard, I went inside to grab something for her. When I came back and was approach she was talking to her sister. Neither saw me approach and her sister said very point blank "Why are you cheating?"... my wife froze, like she didn't believe what she just heard, and asked "what?"... the sister repeated "Why are you cheating?".. my wife was dumbfounded... I stood there frozen not believing what I had just heard.

For background, I've been chatting up the sister (younger) on the side. She's admittedly a bit of a cuckqueen so I've also shared with her my wife's infidelity with the hopes that perhaps we could involve her in some play. I'd shared the tidbit about my wife's recent cock sucking session with her a couple weeks before, but my wife isn't aware I've been talking to her about it (or that I truly know for sure). So hearing this stopped me dead in my tracks.

However, it turns out the sister was referring to my wife talking about starting some weight loss drugs and "cheating" was meant in the context of drugs vs. diet and exercise. But based on my wife's reaction I'm almost positive her mind went straight to her slutty activities (just as mine did).

I'm going to message the sister today and see if she thought the same thing.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
encasedforfun said:
Quick update. She's gone to the office twice since and I've sent the recorder hidden in her bag both times. I am guessing their schedules didn't line up either time because she made a point of sending me texts letting me know she got there, along with a selfie to "prove" she was in fact at the office and not sucking a cock in the parking garage. She has several days in the next few weeks she has to go in, so I suspect I'll get some juicy recordings soon.

The other night we were at her dad's house for a family get together. Everyone was hanging out in the back yard, I went inside to grab something for her. When I came back and was approach she was talking to her sister. Neither saw me approach and her sister said very point blank "Why are you cheating?"... my wife froze, like she didn't believe what she just heard, and asked "what?"... the sister repeated "Why are you cheating?".. my wife was dumbfounded... I stood there frozen not believing what I had just heard.

For background, I've been chatting up the sister (younger) on the side. She's admittedly a bit of a cuckqueen so I've also shared with her my wife's infidelity with the hopes that perhaps we could involve her in some play. I'd shared the tidbit about my wife's recent cock sucking session with her a couple weeks before, but my wife isn't aware I've been talking to her about it (or that I truly know for sure). So hearing this stopped me dead in my tracks.

However, it turns out the sister was referring to my wife talking about starting some weight loss drugs and "cheating" was meant in the context of drugs vs. diet and exercise. But based on my wife's reaction I'm almost positive her mind went straight to her slutty activities (just as mine did).

I'm going to message the sister today and see if she thought the same thing.
Surely you realilze that a photo of her in the office isn't proof of anything except that at some moment she was in the office?

mywifecheats said:
Surely you realilze that a photo of her in the office isn't proof of anything except that at some moment she was in the office?
Yes you're absolutely right, and I wouldn't put it past her to recycle an old photo for that purpose. But, in this case I confirmed with the recording device that she did go straight into the office. So my assumption is that he wasn't there those days and she was using the opportunity to put my mind at ease.

Just a quick update. She has written "office" on the family calendar for May 16, 17, and 23. There may be a visit next week but it isn't on there. The fact that this is planned so far in advance virtually guarantees she is going to coordinate with him. I also went back and referenced and I know for a fact she was heavily into him as far back as 2014. I can't remember exactly when I first discovered for sure that she was cheating with him, but I suspect it is around that time as well. So she has been fucking this other man for at least 8 years, and I strongly suspect others prior to that. Fucking *****.

Reactions: franklyhorny, stubbybi and Lovasianladies
As suspected, she is going to the office this week. Wasn't on the calendar but she's going Thursday. We'll see what comes of it. I still need to post the recording from last time...

Wednesday night I pushed her for sex, with a little more effort than normal. She initially turned me down and said "I think you just want to have sex tonight because you think I'm going into the office tomorrow and going to have some with someone else".. then she decided she did want to have sex after all.

She went into the office - with the recorder. Without being asked, she sent a text and a pic, at the time appropriate for commute/parking/getting settled. I've started going through the audio recordings but so far not hearing anything before, or immediately after work. Starting to skim through the daytime audio, but if she did sneak out for lunch to fuck I doubt she took her work bag so I'm SOL on that front.

Very odd because I'm having trouble gauging just how frequently she is meeting up with him. She left her phone out a couple days ago and I did a quick check - sure enough the browser history had been cleared that day (only like 5 or so sites showing in history). There is no doubt in my mind that she is continuing to communicate and email with him.

Anyway I'm going to finish going through the audio today and also clean up some of the previous encounter I mentioned and upload + share it.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny, stubbybi and 1 other person
As promised, here is the record from mid-April. The first time I put a recorder in her actual work bag rather than her car. There is a morning rondevous as well, but unfortunately she put the bag in his trunk. So while you can definitely hear her moaning - the audio is extremely muffled and words are difficult/impossible to make out. This one is much better, as the stupid slut brought the bag into the car with them.

It starts with her bitching about her family and sisters and then moves to her sucking his cock like the slut she is. A few highlights to listen for include her talking about him drinking her breast milk (she was breastfeeding at the time), talking about whether he will be jealous knowing she's going to suck my dick later that night. Mentions she loves fucking so much, even at home, and that she wishes she could do it for hours but that I (her husband) cum so quickly. Then she mentions she's going home to do it again (suck a cock) and send a video of it to him.

Enjoy!

Cheating ***** Wife After Work In Parking Garage

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 1 other person
I've done a bit of hidden recording myself. My wife cuckolded me - with my consent - with another woman. But she wound up leaving me for her. There was a brief renaissance where she was fucking us both, but she was becoming more and more irritated with me about everything. I could see the writing on the wall that our marriage was doomed. Originally I hadn't played up the humiliation aspects because it made her think of me as less of a man, and be less attracted to me and we had less sex. But when I knew things were going south I accepted it and leaned in to her humiliating me. Only thing was I set my phone to record and hid it. I have two big phone videos about 40 minutes each, one with a quick shot of her bum before I hid the phone. I would wake her up with a really long foot thigh and ass massage. She would keep her panties on and I would fuck between her greased up thighs begging to fuck her while she humiliated me. She made fun of my small dick and talked dirty about an ex boyfriend who had a much bigger penis. She also said how her lesbian lover fucked her with a strap on, it's not my pussy anymore and it belongs to her girlfriend.

I want to share some of these recordings, dm me if you can help on the technical side.

• Love
Reactions: DominMale, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 1 other person
stubbybi said:
I've done a bit of hidden recording myself. My wife cuckolded me - with my consent - with another woman. But she wound up leaving me for her. There was a brief renaissance where she was fucking us both, but she was becoming more and more irritated with me about everything. I could see the writing on the wall that our marriage was doomed. Originally I hadn't played up the humiliation aspects because it made her think of me as less of a man, and be less attracted to me and we had less sex. But when I knew things were going south I accepted it and leaned in to her humiliating me. Only thing was I set my phone to record and hid it. I have two big phone videos about 40 minutes each, one with a quick shot of her bum before I hid the phone. I would wake her up with a really long foot thigh and ass massage. She would keep her panties on and I would fuck between her greased up thighs begging to fuck her while she humiliated me. She made fun of my small dick and talked dirty about an ex boyfriend who had a much bigger penis. She also said how her lesbian lover fucked her with a strap on, it's not my pussy anymore and it belongs to her girlfriend.

I want to share some of these recordings, dm me if you can help on the technical side.
What were they recorded on? An iPhone? Android?

Reactions: franklyhorny
Android

Very hot situation. Seems like she is aware of the frustration, her lying causes and is playing into that with deleting history, sending you pics, knowing you dont believe her.

You said he controls how she dresses...how does he make her dress to the office, or when out and about?