• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
Another office day is scheduled for tomorrow. I walked by her computer earlier and noticed a thumbnail of the google account login window pop up as the mouse went over chrome in the task bar. She doesn't use gmail for work - so the only plausible explanation is that she had her secret gmail account open and logged out but left the window open. I don't have a good sense for how often she is accessing the email to communicate with him, but given the timing with the office visit tomorrow it makes me think there is a high probability she's coordinating a pre-work suck and fuck session in the parking garage.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
encasedforfun said:
Another office day is scheduled for tomorrow. I walked by her computer earlier and noticed a thumbnail of the google account login window pop up as the mouse went over chrome in the task bar. She doesn't use gmail for work - so the only plausible explanation is that she had her secret gmail account open and logged out but left the window open. I don't have a good sense for how often she is accessing the email to communicate with him, but given the timing with the office visit tomorrow it makes me think there is a high probability she's coordinating a pre-work suck and fuck session in the parking garage.
Gotta love the sneaky bitch

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats
Lovasianladies said:
Gotta love the sneaky bitch
Yeah, she'll go to great lengths to get a cock in her. She's definitely a *****. Was just looking through some emails I snagged from her phone and that's exactly the type of things she loves talking about with him. Just telling him how much she loves cock in her and wants to be fucked by a line of men that just use her as a cum dumpster.

• Love
encasedforfun said:
Yeah, she'll go to great lengths to get a cock in her. She's definitely a *****. Was just looking through some emails I snagged from her phone and that's exactly the type of things she loves talking about with him. Just telling him how much she loves cock in her and wants to be fucked by a line of men that just use her as a cum dumpster.
Certainly my dream to have a woman like that. I would love to clean her between sessions or after every one is done with her

Today turned out to be a bust. She left later than she usually does when she meets him (6.15) and sent me a pic from the office at 6.45. Checking the travel logs from her car reveal that she sent the picture about 3 minutes after parking - so no time for messing around. I skimmed through the audio and confirmed she went straight in, and came straight out at the end of the day.

• Sad
Shes going to the office tomorrow. Based on when she leaves, I should know if she’s meeting her boyfriend and fuck before work. I’m thinking I should have some sort of punishment if she does. Perhaps if she fucks another guy tomorrow morning I should wear one of my chastity cages and fuck my ass with a dildo. Something to make sure I feel properly cucked and also to help prepare me for when she inevitably brings him home to fuck me in front of her.

Edit/update: She wasn't feeling well and had trouble sleeping, she told me around 2am that she decided she's going to stay home. I assume if a meet was scheduled she woke up early to send an email to him to let him know she wouldn't be waiting in the garage to service him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Billnill and herfunandcuck
How do u hear the recording

shave said:
How do u hear the recording
I posted a link to one in my original post. If you’re asking how I hear them, I have to wait for her to get home and then sneak the recorder out of her car or bag and then download the clips to my computer.

Also, she’s going into the office tomorrow (Tuesday), so we’ll see what happens. I’m going to push to have sex this evening. Should be interesting to see if she rejects me - and whether that corresponds with her plans to fuck her boyfriend the next morning.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats
Last night I snuck a quick look at her phone history and saw it had been cleared. The morning started off promising. I heard her get in the shower a little after 4 and used the opportunity to sneak the recorder into her work bag. Then she woke me up to say goodbye before she left and she looked SEXY. She has been working hard to lose the baby weight and finally able to fit back into some of her dresses. She has a MASSIVE dress collection of designer dresses for work. Not exaggerating, probably $20k in dresses if I had to just guess. They span 2 closets and she rotates them based on the season.

Anyway she was wearing a tight black dress that had like a pleather neckline, and some very slutty heels that have little metal spikes on the back (her shoe collection is also impressive). I took one look and immediately thought "she's planning on sucking and fucking dressed like that.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 6.15. Usually if she meets for sex she leaves by 6, so my hopes were somewhat diminished. According to her car's data she got to the parking garage at 6.32, and texted me the selfie below at 6.39. So it doesn't seem she hooked up this morning. I still feel like she had to have dressed for the occasion so I'm wondering if she is going to meet him after work - or at some point during the day. I'll review the recordings as soon as I'm able and report back.

https://www.slutwives.com/media/*****-work-selfie.692358/full?d=1694527078
https://www.slutwives.com/media/*****-shoes-for-work.692359/full?d=1694527079

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, DominMale, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Well today was another day at the office. I didn’t have high hopes because I got a morning selfie and the times lined up. Did quick skim through the audio and confirmed morning she went straight to her desk. In the afternoon, at first glance, she got in her car and drove home. However I looked a little closer and discovered she walked to her car, put her bag in and then there was just over 20 minutes of silence. Followed by her opening her car door and driving home.

Without a doubt that ***** was on another man’s dick today.. I’m wondering about her ditching the bag. It’s certainly possible she’s found the recorder. But if she had then she has to know I’ve caught her red handed several times recently. Debating how to handle it. I may point out that the app for her car told me she’d unlocked it and relooked it 20 min before she says she left work. Force her into keeping her bag with her from now on.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and LNA
Last night she could tell that I was stressed (work has been tough) and suggested I get some toys out to play with. For those new to the story this means restraints and bondage gear. I find it very relaxing, and arousing. Anyway as she was getting me strapped in I made some snide remarks about how she may have already sucked a cock today and insinuated she was cheating on me. Not understanding the context that I was saying it because it was arousing me, she took offense to it...

Once I was securely strapped in place and hooded, she started punishing me for the slight. It involved smacking my cock and balls with a riding crop and setting me straight. I got the impression she was genuinely upset, but for me it was a fantasy come true. She repeatedly hit my balls, which was incredibly painful, until I apologized for suggesting she did something inappropriate. Then, she told me that I'm not to ever question her - and ****** me to agree. She capped it off by telling me that if I'm so obsessed with him (the guy she's obviously fucking and lying about) from now on I can speak directly to him about his whereabouts but I'm not to bring it up with her.

So to recap, today my wife went into the office and fucked another man. When she got home and I suggested she had been unfaithful she beat me cock and balls until I apologized to her and then told me from now on if I have questions I can speak to him (the other man) about it.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and LNA
Why don't you level with her and tell her it turns you on to hear her talk about any get togethers with other guys. Tell her she can put you in restraints first if she wants.

4sure said:
Why don't you level with her and tell her it turns you on to hear her talk about any get togethers with other guys. Tell her she can put you in restraints first if she wants.
Sound advice... I've tried, to a degree. For a while I told her she was allowed to text/chat with another man as long as she shared it with me. Later relented to saying she just needed to be honest about it. I think for her it's either that she is ashamed of it and wants to believe that I'm *******, or that there is a certain thrill or excitement that comes from it being a secret. Maybe a combination of both.

I've suggested that I would like her to put me in restraints and force me to listen to one of the records of her with him, on a loop, for an extended period as well.

Reactions: 4sure and Lovasianladies
Tomorrow is another office day. I'm beginning to somewhat suspect she either knows, or thinks, I have been planting the device in her bag. The fact that she dropped it off at her car last time - and possibly did other times and I just didn't catch on right away... the last time she got back from the office she mentioned that her bag is starting to come apart and she plans to start carrying a different one. I'm not sure which bag she is going to take tomorrow... once she has laid it out and packed it I will need to figure out an appropriate place to hide the recorder..

One thing is for certain... she has no plans of stopping and since this has been going on (possibly off and on) for the better part of a decade, she is hooked on this guy's cock and doesn't give a damn about cucking me if it means she gets it.

• Love
I checked and she still has her stuff in her old bag (work badge, etc) so I'm guessing she is going to take it tomorrow. I went ahead and put in the recorder earlier. I also put a thong on earlier tonight to remind myself I'm a cuck. She preemptively rejected me any type of sex by saying her stomach was bothering her. So basically just spent the evening wearing a thong thinking about her fucking another man tomorrow morning. We'll see what happens. I'll post an update tomorrow.

Reactions: LNA
Last night I came to bed and decided to leave the thong on. It took her a few minutes to notice and then she said in kind of a condescending/pity voice "aww you thought you were going to get play". That was that. She went to sleep and I laid there wearing a thong once again denied by my wife. I ended up jerking off in bed imagining her sucking another guy's dick while I was ****** to watch - which is pretty much the only type of fantasies I jerk off to nowadays. This morning she left at 6.18, and texted a picture from the office. The timeline adds up so she didn't meet him (or if she did it was just to walk in together). When she has sex before work she leaves at 6 or a little earlier. The last few times she has hooked up it has been in the afternoon while leaving work though. So we'll see.

For some reason I have this overwhelming urge to be made to suffer and be punished for her need/desire to fuck other men. Like, it isn't enough that she does it, I should pay penance for being less of a man. I haven't worked up the courage to tell her this. Instead I'm thinking about sending an email to her secret email - the one she uses to chat with her boyfriend. The one she claims she doesn't use anymore but I am certain she does. Tell her that I want her to put me into tight bondage and punish me. Beat and squeeze my balls as hard as she wants and ignore any begging. Tell me about all the cock she sucks. Leave me there for an hour or two while she facetime and calls her boyfriend. I also want her to follow through with her fantasy of having him over to fuck me while she watches. But I want to tell her that I want her that the whole time he is using me she should be telling me about all the times that same cock was deep within her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and LNA
Totally uneventful day. She texted and said she was walking to her car - and came straight home. I did find a new feature in the app for her car that alerts me if a door is unlocked or opened. This should prove useful in knowing when she puts her bag in the car to sneak off with him in the parking garage. It also gives me a way to inform her that I'm aware of what she is doing without tipping my hand about the recorder. After she came home she stripped down and has been strutting around in a black thong and bra.

Ironically I wore a black thong the entire day while she was gone. Our college age nanny had no idea that while we were casually chatting throughout the day my cock was in a tiny chastity cage and I was wearing a thong. I suspect she would have laughed if she knew.

Reactions: 4sure, MANNY33 and LNA
encasedforfun said:
I ended up jerking off in bed imagining her sucking another guy's dick while I was ****** to watch - which is pretty much the only type of fantasies I jerk off to nowadays.
Invite her to your next jerk off session and as you j/o, tell her you're imagining her sucking off a guy as you are ****** to watch. Then, at the next session tell her you're imagining her fucking a guy while she makes you watch and orders you to lick her clean afterwards. Get her engaged with your fantasies and show her how genuine your kink is. She will soon get the picture and hopefully start to participate. GL

4sure said:
Invite her to your next jerk off session and as you j/o, tell her you're imagining her sucking off a guy as you are ****** to watch. Then, at the next session tell her you're imagining her fucking a guy while she makes you watch and orders you to lick her clean afterwards. Get her engaged with your fantasies and show her how genuine your kink is. She will soon get the picture and hopefully start to participate. GL
Sound advice. I think I'll try that. I will say that when she jerks me off she tends to talk about having other people over and leaving me out of the action just to listen. So she definitely knows it arouses me.

Reactions: sephoro
Slut wife has informed me that she is going to "have" to go into the office 3 days this week, and 2 days next week. She has to lead some in person training. I do believe that part of it, but I am 99.9% sure that she is going to take advantage of all the office time to set some suck and fuck time with her boyfriend.

We were at a company event a couple weeks ago and she saw his wife and kids. Later she ran into him while I was waiting in line with our son. She talked to him a bit, and told me about it, however I didn't see it happen. Obviously his wife didn't either because she would have had a fit. His kids are in their teens/twenties. One of his daughters (currently in college) now has a baby. So he is a grandpa. My wife has been sneaking around and fucking a grandpa behind my back and continues to lie to me about it. She is such a shameless, dirty, fucking *****. Never wears a condom with him but insists I wear a condom when I fuck her. Which comes out to about 8 or so times in the last year.

Anyway, office schedule this week is Tuesday - Thursday and next week I think she said Monday - Tuesday.

Reactions: sephoro, MANNY33 and LNA

Users who are viewing this thread