• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
Report today. She left very early - like "dick sucking" early. However she sent a pic right after arriving. I setup an alert with her car to notify me when it unlocks. That way I can confirm pretty quickly if she dropped her bag but didn't leave work. Today the car unlocked and she left immediately - so I had high hopes that her bag was with her after work in his car.

However I just skimmed through the recordings and nothing happened. Strange to say but I'm a bit let down and disappointed my wife didn't meet up with a guy today to fuck him before coming home. But, I know she is a lying fucking ***** and definitely going to be using these office days to her advantage to feed her need for cock. It didn't happen today but I'm sure it will happen again before long.

Reactions: Billnill, MANNY33 and LNA
Nothing today either. With the exception of a little chit chat / flirtyness with a few unknown men that she works with in the morning. It seems that her boyfriend has been unavailable thus far this week. With work from home, he has to deliberately make the trip to the office to meet up with her - so there is some planning and effort involved on both their parts. I feel a little bit bad for her. She has to wake up early and go to the office, dresses in a tight little dress and her fuck me heels, spends the whole day there working, and isn't even getting fucked.

She's going in again tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. It's been a while since she's had his cock in her. The last confirmed time that I'm aware of was Sept 18 when she dropped her bag in her car and then went off with him for 20 minutes or so.

Edit: I just realized that she has been on her period for the last week. Typically I'm not very aware because we rarely have sex anyway. That would definitely explain why she hasn't met up with him yet this week... and gives me fresh hope that she has a meet planned in the very near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: MANNY33 and LNA
encasedforfun said:
Nothing today either. With the exception of a little chit chat / flirtyness with a few unknown men that she works with in the morning. It seems that her boyfriend has been unavailable thus far this week. With work from home, he has to deliberately make the trip to the office to meet up with her - so there is some planning and effort involved on both their parts. I feel a little bit bad for her. She has to wake up early and go to the office, dresses in a tight little dress and her fuck me heels, spends the whole day there working, and isn't even getting fucked.

She's going in again tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. It's been a while since she's had his cock in her. The last confirmed time that I'm aware of was Sept 18 when she dropped her bag in her car and then went off with him for 20 minutes or so.

Edit: I just realized that she has been on her period for the last week. Typically I'm not very aware because we rarely have sex anyway. That would definitely explain why she hasn't met up with him yet this week... and gives me fresh hope that she has a meet planned in the very near future.
Well, here's hoping that when she's off her period she fucks him like a sex starved slut! 😋 I only wish she would then come back home and share every juicy detail with you... as she fucks you or jerks you off. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Struck out again today. That's it for this week.

Reactions: LNA and MANNY33
Well this week was a bust as well. She went in Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday she had some boxes she had to carry in (definitely too many for one trip). I thought for sure she'd use that as an added benefit for a pre-work rendezvous and pay for the extra muscle by sucking him off. I even suggested she ask a guy she works with to help her carry in the boxes so she wouldn't have to.

I haven't snooped her phone lately but I have no reason to think she isn't still actively communicating and sending him emails and photos/videos. I don't have much of a gauge for how often she hooks up with him in person. It wasn't until I started putting the recorder in her bag that I realized she'd been continuing to do it but using his car rather than hers. Even then I was using the recorder on 'sound activated' mode, so when she would drop her bag in her car it would turn off - and I wouldn't have the 20 or so minutes of silence before she actually started the car to leave as a way of confirming that she was actually off with him during that time.

Reactions: MANNY33
Slut wife is heading to the office tomorrow... I'll keep everyone posted.

Reactions: Billnill, LNA and MANNY33
Love your updates. Thanks so much for posting!

Well her last trip (Wednesday) was uneventful. However I went out of town Thursday - Sunday (just got back). She had a lot of time to herself but stuck with the kids, and now she's heading into the office tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm wondering if she took advantage of all that time alone to text/email/chat with her boyfriend, make him videos, etc. Perhaps entice him to make a special trip to the office early tomorrow morning to fill her pussy with cock. We'll see!

Reactions: Billnill and LNA
Back in town after my trip and last night I was super horny and really wanted to fuck. I made it very plainly known when we got into bed and she shot me down hard. Said she didn't feel well and that I could just jerk off instead. I took this to mean that she wasn't interested in fucking me because she had plans to fuck her boyfriend the next day. Needless to say, that got me even more turned on. So I decided that I'd go ahead and do it. Usually I wait until she's sleeping and then just lay in bed jerking off next to her imagining her fucking other men, but last night I actively jerked off to her while she laid there away. Apparently it was either a turn on for her, or she felt like it was simply too pathetic, because she changed her mind and let me fuck and cum in her instead.

This morning the texts/timing lined up with her going straight into the office (maybe a 10 minute gap, but usually when she meets him it's 20 min). Not sure what to make of it. I'll post an update once she's home and I have a chance to review the recordings.

EDIT: This evening I had the chance to do a very brief snoop on her phone. Pulled up the web browser and checked the history. It had been very recently cleared (only 2 sites showing). She has never turned off web browsing history, which means she is manually clearing it herself regularly. I've found this is her way of covering her tracks when she accesses her secondary gmail account. So that dashes hope/thought that perhaps she ended her relationship with her boyfriend. It makes me think that perhaps she has gotten wise to my methods and changed her own - as she has done in the past.

Last edited:
Well I'm at a bit of a loss. No pre-work meetup, and no post-work meetup. This has been the longest streak of strikeouts I've experienced. I'm beginning to wonder if she's changed tactics. One thing I can't really account for is her leaving her desk (and bag) during the day to go fuck him. I've skimmed and listened for any indication that this would be happening like her announcing she's going to lunch, etc. So far nothing. There are definitely long periods of silence but that could just be due to her working or moving to a huddle room for a call.

She sits near another girl that I know - who used to be a decently close friend of ours (her and her husband both work with my wife and we used to hang out regularly some years ago). Long story short, they moved away and we lost touch but then relocated back. Since then when I reached out to suggest we all hang out he told me that his wife (the girl that sits near her) doesn't like my wife. When I pushed about why he said she just thinks she's too flirty. IE: they're both aware that she's cucking me and my friend probably slipped up and said something to his wife about wanting to fuck her too. In fact, somewhat recently when his wife was out of town he suggested meeting my wife (not me) to hang out with the kids - and explicitly said he'd want to keep it a secret from his wife. So I'm sure wants to fuck her and views it as fair game since he (and everyone else at the office apparently) is aware I'm a cuckold.

So... I'm debating trying to reach out to his wife to ask her in a tactful way about my wife's whereabouts during the day. I'm not sure she hides the affair at work - and I've heard her (on recordings) bragging to her friends about having a boyfriend and even caught her having him meet her and friends while they were out at dinner so she could show him off and flaunt her promiscuity. I'm not quite sure how I could do it - and I'm not sure she'd be receptive to it, but the idea of another woman (one that I find attractive) giving me updates on my wife sneaking off to fuck another man would be super hot.

Reactions: LNA and MANNY33
Slut wife informed me this afternoon that she is going into the office tomorrow. She claims she already told me this, but I'm quite certain she hadn't. Given the very recent browsing history clearing I think there's a good chance she'll be sucking and taking cock tomorrow. Recorder is already in place, so I'll keep everyone posted.

p.s. she's already denied me sex tonight as well. I've been wearing a thong all evening with the hopes of getting some play. It appears that, just like last night, I'll be jerking off in bed next to her while she sleeps.

Encasedforfun, I would consider talking with the woman that works with your wife. U already said she hates your wife. U might be able to use that to your advantage. If that is the case, I would not think she would care and would welcome the chance to rat her out. Or, possibly her husband could inquire for u. After all, he has already been angling to bed your wife and maybe would do some work on this as a favor to u. U could use that to your advantage and see if he could find out anything from his wife in just a normal conversation. I am a big fan of using other women for valuable intel. I know it is frustrating for you not knowing what is going on. My wife did not tell me for a few years about her hotwife dates and exploits. But her slut girlfriend kept me in the loop and told me all the details, as she would discuss each date with the slut girlfriend. My wife was fucking four bulls separately and simultaneously. plus dating other men on the side as well. Loved it!

MANNY33 said:
Encasedforfun, I would consider talking with the woman that works with your wife. U already said she hates your wife. U might be able to use that to your advantage. If that is the case, I would not think she would care and would welcome the chance to rat her out. Or, possibly her husband could inquire for u. After all, he has already been angling to bed your wife and maybe would do some work on this as a favor to u. U could use that to your advantage and see if he could find out anything from his wife in just a normal conversation. I am a big fan of using other women for valuable intel. I know it is frustrating for you not knowing what is going on. My wife did not tell me for a few years about her hotwife dates and exploits. But her slut girlfriend kept me in the loop and told me all the details, as she would discuss each date with the slut girlfriend. My wife was fucking four bulls separately and simultaneously. plus dating other men on the side as well.

encasedforfun said:
Back in town after my trip and last night I was super horny and really wanted to fuck. I made it very plainly known when we got into bed and she shot me down hard. Said she didn't feel well and that I could just jerk off instead. I took this to mean that she wasn't interested in fucking me because she had plans to fuck her boyfriend the next day. Needless to say, that got me even more turned on. So I decided that I'd go ahead and do it. Usually I wait until she's sleeping and then just lay in bed jerking off next to her imagining her fucking other men, but last night I actively jerked off to her while she laid there away. Apparently it was either a turn on for her, or she felt like it was simply too pathetic, because she changed her mind and let me fuck and cum in her instead.

This morning the texts/timing lined up with her going straight into the office (maybe a 10 minute gap, but usually when she meets him it's 20 min). Not sure what to make of it. I'll post an update once she's home and I have a chance to review the recordings.

EDIT: This evening I had the chance to do a very brief snoop on her phone. Pulled up the web browser and checked the history. It had been very recently cleared (only 2 sites showing). She has never turned off web browsing history, which means she is manually clearing it herself regularly. I've found this is her way of covering her tracks when she accesses her secondary gmail account. So that dashes hope/thought that perhaps she ended her relationship with her boyfriend. It makes me think that perhaps she has gotten wise to my methods and changed her own - as she has done in the past.
Any updates from this week?

badman said:
Any updates from this week?
Not much is happening. Slut wife is using vacation days to avoid going into the office since it is getting towards the end of the year. She did tell me that she had a dream last night about another guy + me + her but hasn't elaborated much about it.

Slut wife informed me that she is going into the office tomorrow and Wednesday. She acted like tomorrow wasn't a big deal and she didn't have to go - but seems to want/need to go in Wednesday. I encouraged her to go in both days, so we'll see what happens.

As I mentioned before I suspect she may have found out about the recorder I put in her bag. One day, a couple months ago, her bag was unzipped in the back compartment that I put the recorder. She doesn't use that compartment, and it is partially hidden so I wasn't completely sure she was even aware of it. The recorder was still in there. She never said anything about it but I did catch her leaving her bag in the car since then - not sure if that is new behavior or something she does from time to time and I'd just never realized it. I also started to wonder if perhaps she was shutting off the recorder when she meets with him, and turning it back on after. The last day I noted the time she left / returned and made sure I had all of the time accounted for (I did). So, at least the last time, she never turned it off.

I'll post an update after tomorrow.

Reactions: Billnill
MANNY33 said:
Encasedforfun, I would consider talking with the woman that works with your wife. U already said she hates your wife. U might be able to use that to your advantage. If that is the case, I would not think she would care and would welcome the chance to rat her out. Or, possibly her husband could inquire for u. After all, he has already been angling to bed your wife and maybe would do some work on this as a favor to u. U could use that to your advantage and see if he could find out anything from his wife in just a normal conversation. I am a big fan of using other women for valuable intel. I know it is frustrating for you not knowing what is going on. My wife did not tell me for a few years about her hotwife dates and exploits. But her slut girlfriend kept me in the loop and told me all the details, as she would discuss each date with the slut girlfriend. My wife was fucking four bulls separately and simultaneously. plus dating other men on the side as well. Loved it!
Sound advice. I sent her a request on snapchat, but she has not accepted. We are friends on FB and Instagram but have never messaged directly. Struggling with how to start the conversation in a tactful way that doesn't set off alarm bells. Her husband (the creeper that was hitting on my wife) set off my wife's internal alarms when he started DMing her directly. She told me about it - and that she started ignoring him because he was being sleezy. But, in reality I suspect her boyfriend shut that down and forbid her from responding. They all work together and I know that he is very controlling/jealous when it comes to her interacting with any other guys at the office or outside of it. As an aside, I have email exchange between her and her boyfriend where he is upset and scolding her for going to a chili cookout at a friend of mine's house. Apparently she messed around with this friend years ago while I was out of town - and told him about it, hence he did not want her interacting with him.

I'm currently chatting with the husband and going to bring up that my wife and his wife are now in close proximity and see if I can get it leading down the path of him inquiring on my behalf.

Reactions: DominMale and MANNY33
mywifecheats said:
Fuck is that hot. Were you getting any pussy during that time or was it all going to others? Only in the last several years has my wife been confessing to cheating throughout our marriage.
I was getting some but she was giving a lot out to others, which I loved. Her girlfriend kept me posted on all the details and I fed ideas back through the girlfriend. I have a particularly weak penchant for slutty women. I think they are God's greatest gift to mankind. Love to hear what kinds of confessions your wife told u.

Damn those recordings are really hot af ! Id love to see more of her and maybe hear more of those sneaky recordings

DominMale said:
Damn those recordings are really hot af ! Id love to see more of her and maybe hear more of those sneaky recordings
Thanks. I need to find a place to host the rest but just haven't had the time or energy to do the searching.

Quick update - did a quick scan through yesterday's recordings and no fucking, or meet up, from what I can tell. There is certainly a possibility she is dropping her bag at her desk and then going out to meet him - but without eyes inside I don't have a way to know. I've initiated a convo with the husband of the wife that sits with her at work - but that needs to be taken a bit slow. The last time I mentioned anything sexual to him (I told him we were building a dungeon in our basement) he brought it up to her (no doubt in another attempt to get a sexual convo started with her) but she wasn't happy with me.

She did chat A LOT with a new guy on her team yesterday. Mainly about work and benign stuff - but she used her "flirty" voice a lot. Maybe she's on the rocks with her boyfriend, or has broken it off completely (she wouldn't tell me since she believes I'm totally ******* of the ongoing relationship).

Reactions: mywifecheats
you can put the audio into a video editing program and just make a video out of the audio and upload it to Erome.

Users who are viewing this thread