• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cheating wife

My first wife was a cheater from the beginning. I know she was with an ex a time or two, several "friends", a coworker or two. I guess I just wanted to keep her that badly. Later I began reading the stories in Penthouse and other mags and found that it was more of a turn-on than not. Soon she began reading with me and sharing the adult magazines as we lay in bed.

In our case, she was never totally comfortable with me there watching and few of her lovers wanted me there. I think performance anxiety might have played a small role but more of it was her way. She liked the "cheating" aspect. I could more readily send her to a friend if I remained home or work. If I was in the same house with them it would take a little more coaxing. I even had to fake abscence a time or two and sneek a peek if I was to see anything. Of course I aproved of her fun but I wanted to be a part of her fun as well. I'll never forget coming home to find she was "out" and not knowing where she was I just stayed home imagining her with a lover and masterbating. Later I learned she was at her sister's house sharing sis's hubby. I could have walked in and joined them if I had known...or just watched. She returned home late well used and dripping and telling of her exciting day. One of the few times she actually said "you should have come over!"...lol Her sis was a hottie too and I'd loved to have pumped her while my wife was getting inseminated. Turns out the girls were in that phase of experimenting and wanted to try sharing their men.

My wife is the same way. She's been cheating on me since we were dating. We were in the Navy together and she fucked a lot of the guys on my ship. A former friend of hers told me she fucked some guy at her bachelorette party and fucked around the night before our wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back