• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chinese Fiancée

• Thread starterGrdAznPC
  • Start date

GrdAznPC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hi,

It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time to watch my young fiance taken by a big cock and lose herself in the moment and have orgasm after orgasm. She was born in, and we live in, the UK and my averagely endowed cut cock still makes her cum and she is ridiculously tight with the most tremendous ass. Recently we've been experimenting with toys and I bought an extension that when I fucked her with she came multiple times and the moans were like nothing i'd heard before, I know, and she admitted she loved it!! I want to see her with the real thing though but at the minute she won't entertain it. Hoping I can slowly convince her over the coming months!

Any advice is greatly appreciated, we have been together 6 years so this isn't a new fantasy but one that I feel is more likely to happen now.

Attachments

• blurred.jpg
    blurred.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,347
  • blurred2.jpg
    blurred2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,260
  • blurred3.jpg
    blurred3.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,069
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: peterrichter, ZackN, jumbotsang and 33 others
I've found the following to work well:
  • Video chat with you in the room, lowers her guard with respect to you and her being with others.
  • A slutty friend helps a lot to get her mind in the right place.
  • Alcohol combined with travel when the time comes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: carbex and bullbwc
GrdAznPC said:
Hi,

It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time to watch my 24 year old fiance taken by a big cock and lose herself in the moment and have orgasm after orgasm. She was born in the UK and my averagely endowed cut cock still makes her cum and she is ridiculously tight with the most tremendous ass. Recently we've been experimenting with toys and I bought an extension that when I fucked her with she came multiple times and the moans were like nothing i'd heard before, I know she loved it!! I want to see her with the real thing though but at the minute she won't entertain it. Hoping I can slowly convince her over the coming months!

Any advice is greatly appreciated, we have been together 6 years so this isn't a new fantasy but one that I feel is more likely to happen now.

Great fantasy and great photos. She looks sexy.

Reactions: bullbwc
Screenshots from a video we made the other night!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190826_225924_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20190826_225924_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,043
  • Screenshot_20190826_225545_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20190826_225545_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,838
Reactions: Archie457, lknforfun, JoecuckJones and 6 others
GrdAznPC said:

Looking good!

GrdAznPC said:
Great actions shots. She has a hot body and a sexy ass.

GrdAznPC said:
Love to see the video

sexy little slut

advice? show her my big ole dick and see her reaction. should give you an idea of just how ready she is.

Attachments

• bbc-123.jpg
    bbc-123.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,832
Reactions: ducouple, Siennasinx, PhilippinesFun and 2 others
So it has actually been almost a year since I last posted... BUT the other half has finally agreed to having a threesome!! I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out right and she said she has actually been thinking of it for a while!! Hopefully I will have more to give you but she is pretty keen and she is pretty much leading the way!! I CANNOT wait for this to happen!

• Love
Reactions: ZackN, jumbotsang, lknforfun and 8 others
GrdAznPC said:
So it has actually been almost a year since I last posted... BUT the other half has finally agreed to having a threesome!! I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out right and she said she has actually been thinking of it for a while!! Hopefully I will have more to give you but she is pretty keen and she is pretty much leading the way!! I CANNOT wait for this to happen!
Best of luck on your quest! It will be worth it!

GrdAznPC said:
Waiting to see her posing nude

GrdAznPC said:
hope we get to see some pictures of it here

GrdAznPC said:

well did she agree to a threesome with another pussy or another cock though? :)

Reactions: bullbwc
Another cock, and then potentially a woman so win win really... we agreed they're to be very well endowed as well! :)

A few more photos... those are also the dildos we've recently been using so she's definitely ready for it, unfortunately she can only go half way and that's enough for non-stop orgasms. Hoping a real one with some thrust behind it she can take it all :)

orgasm.JPG Video Still 2.JPG Video Still 6.JPG Dildos.jpg 13091841_10154122361669715_109620163_o (blurred).jpg 14522364_10154534917549715_1286864121_o (blurred).jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ZackN, jumbotsang, dannybrown and 16 others
love to hear more

I hope she ends up being a total ***** like my wife

Reactions: Capt. Ron
GrdAznPC said:
Another cock, and then potentially a woman so win win really... we agreed they're to be very well endowed as well! :)

A few more photos... those are also the dildos we've recently been using so she's definitely ready for it, unfortunately she can only go half way and that's enough for non-stop orgasms. Hoping a real one with some thrust behind it she can take it all :)

Video Still 6.JPG
is this you fucking her? that’s a decent sized cock already, so if so it’s no wonder her cunt is ready.

Reactions: old fred and bullbwc
Capt. Ron said:
is this you fucking her? that’s a decent sized cock already, so if so it’s no wonder her cunt is ready.
Take her to a swingers club and she will find what she wantsm that's what we did

Reactions: Capt. Ron
old fred said:
Take her to a swingers club and she will find what she wants that's what we did
That's what we did as well. Second time there she was on her back getting fucked. He wasn't huge about 5" but he made her cum hard. He filled her up with a huge load of cum. The third time she got a bigger cock about 9 inches. He didn't last as long nor did he cum as much. Both the wife and I prefer a heavy comer.

• Wow
Reactions: MatureBullForMatureSluts, Siennasinx, old fred and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread