• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chinese Fiancée

• Thread starterGrdAznPC
  • Start date
zippless said:
That's what we did as well. Second time there she was on her back getting fucked. He wasn't huge about 5" but he made her cum hard. He filled her up with a huge load of cum. The third time she got a bigger cock about 9 inches. He didn't last as long nor did he cum as much. Both the wife and I prefer a heavy comer.
a swinger club is all about chioce, just look around, suck a cock; suck several cocks. fuck. fuck like crazy...God bless swingers clubs

Reactions: zippless
zippless said:
That's what we did as well. Second time there she was on her back getting fucked. He wasn't huge about 5" but he made her cum hard. He filled her up with a huge load of cum. The third time she got a bigger cock about 9 inches. He didn't last as long nor did he cum as much. Both the wife and I prefer a heavy comer.
Is she fucking bareback "?

old fred said:
Is she fucking bareback "?
Yes. She likes the feeling of a guy spurting his cum inside her. She likes the feeling of the cum leaking out of her. Makes her feel sexy. She says it's not sex until she has been fertilized.

• Wow
Reactions: ZackN, Siennasinx, midnightfapper and 3 others
zippless said:
Yes. She likes the feeling of a guy spurting his cum inside her. She likes the feeling of the cum leaking out of her. Makes her feel sexy. She says it's not sex until she has been fertilized.
OMG, my Jasmine feels exactly the same about bareback fucking, exactly the same way!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: hikawade, lknforfun, toolman2c and 8 others
AsianOpenCouple said:
OMG, my Jasmine feels exactly the same about bareback fucking, exactly the same way!

Which is why she's on my list.

• Love
Reactions: koji, old fred and AsianOpenCouple
Uploaded video of her cumming loudly on a huge black dildo and then another twice with 3" cock extension on meaning she's taking 9+ inches and as you can see, loves it!
View attachment VID_20200618_021555.mp4

• Love
Reactions: jumbotsang, Siennasinx, DomManAU and 1 other person
Photos taken yesterday!

Jul192020_002347.jpgJul192020_002241.jpgJul192020_002156.jpgJul192020_002036.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, love2watchAsians, lknforfun and 17 others
perfect body excellent for having a very hard fuck

Reactions: bullbwc
eriknb said:
great video love the sounds she makes
Yeah she's not the quiet type like, but the profanities that come out of her mouth! She's also not a faker which is great, she massively enjoys sex but if she doesn't cum she'll just tell me and finish herself off... Or ask me to make sure she finishes haha much prefer it that way!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper
she could ask me to do anything

eriknb said:
she could ask me to do anything
She's an incredible fuck, massively inexperienced when I first got with her but she loves sex and now willing to try most things (except anal ha) , rare breed that orgasms multiple times just from penetration alone as well, squirts, tight... Just everything you want in a lass tbh!

Reactions: DomManAU
GrdAznPC said:
Another cock, and then potentially a woman so win win really... we agreed they're to be very well endowed as well! :)

A few more photos... those are also the dildos we've recently been using so she's definitely ready for it, unfortunately she can only go half way and that's enough for non-stop orgasms. Hoping a real one with some thrust behind it she can take it all :)

orgasm.JPG Video Still 2.JPG Video Still 6.JPG Dildos.jpg 13091841_10154122361669715_109620163_o (blurred).jpg 14522364_10154534917549715_1286864121_o (blurred).jpg

damn she's a desperate and horny one! the size of that dildo to pleasure her is massive too! And great tits by the way :)

GrdAznPC said:
Yeah she's not the quiet type like, but the profanities that come out of her mouth! She's also not a faker which is great, she massively enjoys sex but if she doesn't cum she'll just tell me and finish herself off... Or ask me to make sure she finishes haha much prefer it that way!!
i'd love to know the exact obscenities she curses hah

koji said:
i'd love to know the exact obscenities she curses hah
So now, after the video, you can post pic not censored.....in the video her face is well visible T.Y.!!!!

Reactions: koji
Hahaha her face isn't censored you're right but the quality and distance from cam means you don't get a true reflection of what she looks like!! Appreciate the effort though, all photos will have any identifying marks blurred! :D

Reactions: koji
GrdAznPC said:
Hahaha her face isn't censored you're right but the quality and distance from cam means you don't get a true reflection of what she looks like!! Appreciate the effort though, all photos will have any identifying marks blurred! :D
Frankly speaking in a couple of time she is pretty well visible....but Ok you know her better than me

She’s very pretty. Love how vocal she is!

Reactions: GrdAznPC
koji said:
damn she's a desperate and horny one! the size of that dildo to pleasure her is massive too! And great tits by the way :)
She only manages to get roughly 7 inches of those dildo's in before she's writhing around, loves the girth after a bit of foreplay and when we use them with the Hitachi Magic Wand well shuddering orgasms galore!! She is still ridiculously tight though, tremendous spring back:p haha!!

As for obsceneties she's just full of "fucks, oh shits, oh gods, fuck me's", I remember the first time we fucked years ago when I lived with the rents I had to literally gag her and even that was barely enough!

• Love
Reactions: DomManAU and koji
Alphamann said:
Frankly speaking in a couple of time she is pretty well visible....but Ok you know her better than me
Yeah the video I'm not too fussed about because I agree you can see her but I don't think you could identify her unless you really were a close friend and you knew our bedroom.... I am pretty clear in it though ‍♂️:eek: haha

Reactions: q1148511

Users who are viewing this thread