• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chinese plain jane or actually sexy?

• Thread starterhotfuzz
  • Start date

hotfuzz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
DSc041121.jpg

Definitely sexy!

So sexy.

Sexy!!!

All yes she is very sexy please share more

Def sexy

plain jane sure, but sure very nice.

hotfuzz said:

Your wife, if that's who she is, looks very sexy.

Please keep in mind that how strongly-sexual a woman is depends much more on her psychological makeup than on the details of her physical appearance.

And, please keep in mind that how successful a woman is at translating her sexuality into relationships with lovers outside her marriage depends mostly on her ability to project her sexuality via flirtatious behavior, including eye contact, use of seductive smiles, alluring body language, and tone of voice and inflection, than on the details of her physical appearance.

Custer Laststand said:
Your wife, if that's who she is, looks very sexy.

Please keep in mind that how strongly-sexual a woman is depends much more on her psychological makeup than on the details of her physical appearance.

And, please keep in mind that how successful a woman is at translating her sexuality into relationships with lovers outside her marriage depends mostly on her ability to project her sexuality via flirtatious behavior, including eye contact, use of seductive smiles, alluring body language, and tone of voice and inflection, than on the details of her physical appearance.

That's the truth.

Thanks for all the comments. I think most see her as plain jane but i agree most important is how flirty she is. Here is another photo. Is her smile and body language too innocent to be alluring? Enjoy.
IMG_5723-1.jpg

She's cute, now cut to the nudes!

Very alluring!!

Extremely sexy.
Her smile and beautiful breasts. I wish I was sucking those tits

Very pretty

She looks damn good to me and I certainly wouldn't throw her out of be for eating crackers! ;-)

hotfuzz said:
Thanks for all the comments. I think most see her as plain jane but i agree most important is how flirty she is. Here is another photo. Is her smile and body language too innocent to be alluring? Enjoy.
IMG_5723-1.jpg

Love to see that pose with her legs open, ******** her pussy

Sexy and very beautiful.....a bit over dressed though.

hotfuzz said:
IMG_5723-1.jpg

Nice photo. She looks attractive.

I suggest gradually training your woman (assuming she's your woman, not someone you're merely acquainted with) to be more flirtatious, by practicing with you.

A way to do this might be to take her out for a drink, from time to time, and suggest a game, in which you will pretend to be a man she finds attractive and wants to get into bed, but you are sexually uptight and reluctant. She, by contrast, will pretend to be a hot woman who's strongly sexual, and she undertakes the challenge of overcoming your reluctance.

She does this by making eye contact with you in alluring ways (while you try to look away, but you have trouble resisting her gaze), whispers suggestive comments into your ear in a low, breathy voice, and uses her hands skillfully to let you know she finds you attractive (at first touching your arm, then your leg, then your leg closer to your crotch), etc.

Then, begin responding to her seductive behavior. Don't "correct her" by saying she should "do this" but "not that," because that could result in her becoming convinced she's no good at seduction.

Finally, allow her to overcome your "uptight reluctance" and give in to her overtures. End the evening by going to your place (or her place, if you live separately), where the two of you spend a rewarding night in bed together. That is, reward her seductive efforts by making passionate love to her in the way(s) she likes best, preferably including giving her good cunnilingus, bringing her to orgasm (if possible) before penetration.

Then, repeat this "game" from time to time, gently guiding your woman toward improving her flirting and seductive skills — but always in ways that involve giving her positive (never negative) feedback — and always rewarding her afterwards, not necessarily in the same way every time, but in ways she likes.

Sexy - show more of her

Thanks for the comments, I didn't expect so much response!!! Custard Laststand thank you...I think I will try this idea. This photo is maybe a bit better it's closer shot. Sorry it's never as wild as most others here and yes she's my wife.DSC131.jpg