• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chinese plain jane or actually sexy?

• Thread starterhotfuzz
  • Start date
hotfuzz said:
Custard Laststand, thank you...I think I will try this idea.

Hey, you're welcome. And, congratulations for persuading such an attractive woman to accept you as her husband.

Clearly, your wife deserves to be gradually and gently educated to take advantage of her charms by learning to flirt properly with other men, knowing that you — as her husband — fully approve.

Indeed, I suggest gradually bringing your wife to realize and appreciate that you expect her to tempt other men with her sexuality, eventually... as she becomes more comfortable with flirting... as fully as possible.

DSC131.jpg

Last edited:
Being sexy is all in the mind and with confidence you can allude it! NO doubt with reassurance, praise and encouragement you can get your wife to be more flirty. Do you want her to cuckold you?

Yes I want her to but I want to take it slow so I don't freak her out.... not as crazy/wild like many people say here. here are the photos so far...

DSc041121.jpgDSC131.jpgD9.jpg

How old is your wife? She looks like she is in her late teens early 20's. If older than I can imagine that teen guys must hit on her mistaking her for being younger

becontree2001uk said:
How old is your wife? She looks like she is in her late teens early 20's. If older than I can imagine that teen guys must hit on her mistaking her for being younger

wow, i wish she knew what people say about her! she is 30...so definitely not late teens/early 20s.

Why don't you ask her or show her the posts about her

Users who are viewing this thread