• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas presents

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Cleaner - let me see what I can find to post.

She just poked her head in our office/bedroom in her robe - she opened it and flashed her breasts at me and then giggled and pulled her panties aside to flash me her bare pussy and then just said "have fun thinking of this" and she pointed to it and then said in a sultry voice "I'm really horny" and she pulled her panties back in place, closed her robe and giggled as she turned and walked out!

My cock is like a rock right now!!!!

That woman should take up fishing. She would not need a pole or line, she could get the fish to come out when ever she wanted just by asking.

Sue was in a sad mood tonight as it seems the weather will conspire against her for tomorrow! Despite my fun last night tonight I abstained and am already quite ready for her whichever way tomorrow goes.

A part of me was ready to suggest she go see him and "get stuck" in the snowstorm and spend the night but without knowing what Saturday will bring, that might not be a good thing but tomorrow night if it does snow and she's home, I'll tell her that thought while we're in bed.

Stay warm.

So - with the snow on Friday, Sue (and Don) canceled their plans. It was a smart move as her getting stuck somewhere would have raised too many questions of "why did she go in the first place when there was such a forecast?". She was disappointed for sure but we shared a bottle of wine and despite her initial decisions to want to "wait for Don" - once the wine sank in, neither of us could resist. She teased me a bit by telling me she was "cheating on Don" and that I "shouldn't be doing this" - but in the end, it became very passionate between us including some very intense moments with her on top of me and only her motion of her hips - she held me still and fucked me rythmically and methodically till I felt huge in her and she was literally grinding herself against me each time she'd push down. I turned her over and gave her the fucking she would have gotten from Don - I actually tried to think of how he did her and I tried the same motions. We both like the same position with her legs held back over my arms and this time I got the motions right - it felt incredible to feel her orgasm under me and feel her pussy spasming like her body was. I held her gently in place and could feel her body pushing against me as she tossed head back and forth and moaned. Afterwards, I knew she was done by how soft she felt under me - she pulled her own legs back even further for me and urged me to cum in her. Needless to say, it didn't take long and afterwards we simply lay there together for a while just enjoying the closeness.

Finally she said quietly "I'm a mess" and she started to get out of bed but I pulled her back towards me and kissed her and moved on top of her. She resisted at first saying she'd had enough until I kissed my way down her body and she realized what I wanted. I sucked at her nipples and then continued - when I was below her navel I looked up and saw her up on her elbows looking down at me. I smiled and said "I didn't want to miss this". And I moved down between her legs. She likes to watch me lick her after she's had sex - she says she sometimes feels self-conscious before, but afterwards she says she's learned to relax and enjoy it. It went unsaid that I'd enjoyed this many times before - from both my own times with her as well as with Brad and now Don - and now she's also quite used to it and no longer questions it.

Mine or not mine - there is something so intense tasting her after she's had sex - tasting semen in her, feeling it trickle out, sucking gently and getting more, running my tongue through her warm and swollen hole and knowing there is more in her. She'll sometimes bear down a bit and squeeze a bit more out if she's not too tired... While she may not have a tremendous orgasm, she has always said that she does definitely have something like an orgasm - instead of being an intense muscle clenching event, she says its more like a wave of relaxation that spreads over her. Whatever it is, it feels good to give it to her and to be so close to her pleasure. We still needed a wash-cloth to clean-up and we then made our way to bed having enjoyed our snowed-in sex.

I was kind of surprised yesterday when we all slept in late and by the time it was early afternoon I took Sue aside and asked her quietly "I thought for sure you'd have gone over Don's this afternoon somehow?". I had wondered if maybe because we'd fucked on Friday night that she wasn't going to go see him - and she made me laugh when she said back to me "I thought I'd go by tomorrow?" meaning today. She didn't understand when I said I thought he'd be busy until I said "duh, it's SuperBowl Sunday!"

The look on her face was so priceless! She ran upstairs and called him and she came down all dejected - he was going to be at the bar with his friends watching the game and he said he just figured they'd get together sometime next week - and that was when she reminded him that WE were going away skiing next weekend!!!!

We had plans to go out to dinner with friends last night that we weren't going to cancel so yesterday afternoon she called him back and asked if she could go up there this morning and then come home when the game starts!

I told her that sounded crazy but she said that she missed seeing him and that she did want some time with him since it's going to be a while before they'll be together again - and that was when I remembered what the next few weeks were going to bring. Us going away skiing this weekend, her erratic period was probably going to squash the next weekend and the one after that is when she is saying goodbye to Brad!!! Even I felt sort of bad for Don that this was going to be his last shot at her for what could be almost a month!!!!

The only bummer to this plan was that as we were getting dressed before we were leaving to go to dinner last night she came up to me and said "so, are you going to be okay waiting till Sunday now?". It took me a minute to realize what she was asking - that she didn't want to have sex with me last night. As it dawned on me she reached into my robe and felt my cock get hard as she whispered "just think, no one will be home tomorrow during the game and you can have me then" she giggled "sort of a half-time treat?!". How could I possibly say no? As she got dressed herself she opened her robe and showed me her naked body and bare pussy and said "say goodbye till tomorrow!" and she pulled up her panties! My god - she knows just how to do that now that it is like an on-switch for me (as if I need one!).

So - that's where she is right now!!! The kids think she's shopping with some friends at the mall. Our son is going over some friends to watch the game and our daughter is going out with a friend to a movie later as she hates football - and I'm sitting here watching the clock. Thinking about it, it's kind of erotic to me that he'll be going to watch the game after having spent the past few hours with Sue and that she'll then becoming home to me to do the same!. A horny thought to think of the 2 of us, Don and I, both enjoying the end of the game pleasantly satisfied by the same woman - my wife!!!

To answer Skalvos's questions. We do play around when we're alone with some role-playing. Not so much that she's Don's wife - but we do play with her being his girlfriend and at times she will tease me with, as I mentioned, her "cheating on him" with me. Sometimes she'll tease me with "don't cum in me I don't want Don to know about us" - but it's just in teasing as she always loves to have it in her. So - to that degree, we do toy with some of your suggestion - but I don't think our relationship/arrangement with Don is at the point or the type where it'd be something he'd be aware of or involved with us. She seems to know how to ride the edge of where I'm comfortable and where I'm not.

Go Colts...

wonder if Sue would have rathered spent
the entire Sunday with Don? pity he chose the
game over pussy .........must be a closet fruit ?

i got NO +5
and over on the O/U 52

we'll see

good luck Dwight

Duke - looks like you're a happy guy today! It was a pretty good game if I do say so myself - New Orleans definitely deserved that win for sure.

From what she told me - Don wasn't about to miss the game with his friends at the bar - apparently he had some minor money riding on it. He invited Sue to join him and even suggested that they'd have some time at halftime to go back to his place for some more fun. But Sue said no - that she'd rather be bored at home than sitting around the bar with his friends who would all be drinking and getting loud. You know I didn't complain about that decision!!!

She did say that he was as bit touchy when she got there and she told him that we'd had sex Friday night. I nearly bit my tongue when she said that as they were getting started that he actually spanked her a bit - on her butt AND on her pussy!!!! - for not being "clean" for him even despite her telling him that we hadn't fucked on Saturday. I laughed at bit at her when she told me that as I knew he probably meant it but that he also knew, as I did, that the playful spanking would only turn her on even more!

She didn't get home till after I dropped our daughter off at her friends house to go to the movies - that was close to 5pm. I had hoped she'd have gotten home earlier so we'd have had time before the game. She was quite content to wait until after the game was over but after she'd been home maybe 15-20 minutes the thought of her still wet and filled from being with Don got to me and I just had to have her.

I don't think I will ever tire of undressing her and seeing her used body. Knowing not more than an hour or two before she was naked in Don's arms is just so exciting. Seeing her bare swollen pussy with just a glistening of liquid between the swollen lips is something I will never tire of. Nor is the feeling of just slipping right into her and feeling and hearing her gasp slightly as I push all the way in.

I could picture Don enjoying her before he would head over to watch the game - just as I was about to. She was doing it for me now though - I knew she wasn't going to cum again, sometimes you can just tell. She pulled her legs back and apart and teased me a little to get me to get off quicker. "He came in me twice" was all I really needed to hear to get me to blast off but she kept it up till I was really on the edge... "It turned me on when he spanked me" and I suspect she felt me get harder as she told me "He didn't like that you'd cum in me". I said stuff back to her but I can't say it was too coherent but at one point I said something like "I know he likes you clean" and she giggled and said "Not like you!!! ..... you like me all used, don't you?" That was it. I was already on the edge and that just sent me over.

More later - gotta get on a call for work.

Thanks STB,
So Sue decided to drive through 10-12 inches of snow just to get laid? And what is that statement about "Being bored at home" Vs sitting around a bar watching the game? Does she think you are chopped lover and Don is Serloin? I can guess if Don had insisted on her going to the bar with him, she would do so gladly.

Can you just see her sitting on his lap, kissing him while her arms were wrapped his neck. Guys would ask Don "Who's the lady"? Don would proudly say she is another guy's wife and she loves what I do to her in bed. Would that turn you on?

Keep us updated on her plans for Brad.
Larry D

Larry - I'm confused by your reply.
We barely got 4 inches of snow which was gone by late Saturday - roads here were clear and dry by Sunday when she went over his place.
Her statement about preferring to being bored at home was just that she's not a football fan so to spend an evening in a bar with everyone watching the game wasn't her idea of fun. That's why I'm confused by what you said about Don asking her to go to the bar with him - he did ask her, that was her reply to him. I'm confused.

Then you second paragraph is more confusing. She's been with him at the bar many times both when I've been there and when she's been alone. Don's been with other married women in his past and his friends seem to be okay with it all. Several of them know she is my wife and that he is fucking her. The do hug and kiss a bit when I'm there and she'll come over and do the same with me. And yes, it does turn me on. I believe that Don and some of the friends I've met are or were swingers so this isn't all that shocking to them. At least it doesn't seem so. As I posted in another thread, I don't feel humiliated, that's definitely NOT the emotion or feeling that I have.

So - I missed the first quarter of the game last night - but I caught up with it on Tivo so everything worked out well. I enjoyed The Who for the half-time show but sheesh, those guys are getting old looking. My son pointed out that Charlie Watts, the drummer for the Rolling Stones is 69! But as both my kids said - wow, they still sound great after 40 years!!! Show me a new group that will last even 40 months...

She's due home any minute now - but this week we've already agreed will be relaxed as we're leaving early Friday afternoon to head up to Vermont and will be sans-PC for the whole time. She said she left Don "very happy" when she left - she even thought he was going to take a nap before going over to the bar!

Time to get some dinner going - or at least get the bbq fired up.

Enjoy.

STB,
Sorry if I was confusing. Actually, I just assumed you had that much snow by watching the Weather Channel. I also just assumed they would be at a different bar than the one with pool tables and different friends.

At any rate, have yourself a nice get-away weekend going down the slopes and enjoying each other.

Inquiring minds still want to know sue's plans with Brad. Will it be dinner, dancing and hotel romping? You indicated that you were ******* of all the true feelings Sue had for Brad. Is there more there than you know? Hopefully, they won't get too carried away and she will return to you for re-claiming and thanked you for the gift of an all-nighter.
Larry D

Hey Larry,

No biggie... I was online before going to bed and saw your update.
Regarding Brad. "*******" is a good word for it. I'm well aware that she is still sweet on Brad, she says she just wants to say goodbye. I know he's moving so it really is goodbye for them, at least as far as anything ever happening between them in the future. And I know if you ask her she'd say she's sad about it so I suspect she'd like her goodbye to be more than just some quick thing - I'll give her that, he was part of what got us to where we are. I think he's surprised that she said yes to spending the night with him. Which also reminds me, I want to ask her what became of Don's great objection to it too.

Anyway - time to say goodnight.

Pity poor STB has only barely 4"
no wonder all those other dudes are
beating his time :(

Hah - good one Duke - but I'm far from under-endowed.
Maybe that's what's different about us, but Sue's not doing this because of anything she's lacking at home...

So - last night with the snow coming today we stayed up late both having sex and talking.

There was lots we talked about but the big one was - what's Don's reaction to her saying goodbye and spending the night with Brad.

Whoa - was that a can of worms that she opened. She said he'd sort of forgotten about it and until she mentioned it on Sunday and she said he was sort of pissed off about it. I asked her what the deal is?

She said that she thought it was the whole thing she does with me - that he prefers her "clean" when she's with him. I'm actually okay with that as I've seen him actually relax a bit on that. But apparently it's not. It's not the sex part at all - she said he doesn't care if she has sex with other guys (including me - how accommodating of him) but it's that the other guy(s) cum in her that is his issue/phobia! So even the week break in time between when she'd see Brad and when she'd see Don again isn't enough for him - she added that he said he has "no choice" about me and he has stopped asking about it and has learned to accept it. He even asked her if she'd maybe ask Brad to use condoms!!!! I told her he had some nerve. She giggled and she said she just told him that some things aren't his business and he shouldn't worry about them so much - and then she said that she didn't even have to tell him in the first place!

So it seems he hasn't really dropped his posessive feelings he has for her. He must have been annoyed that we'd had sex on Friday night - barely 36 hours before she saw him on Sunday instead of it being 2 or more days as it has been. No wonder she says he responds the way he does when she goes straight from her period to him!

I think it's kind of funny to know she wants sex with me and Brad and that Don will just have to suffer if he wants her!

STB. You have a bit of a dilemma here. On the one hand Don seems to be getting worse as he stays the course. His attitude (his problem) is becoming corrosive and will ultimately mean he will lose the great thing he has going. Clearly, he is no threat to your relationship. On the other hand, Sue's last night night with Brad will probably show her what a true 3rd party should feel like and she may start to dump Don and search for a suitable replacement who is more Brad like. I'm sure you can both handle whatever happens but it does make it interesting if she asks for advice doesn't it ... To B or not to B.

STB
Well, you are getting more snow today. Let's hope the roads are clear for time on the slopes. Did you mentioned that both kids are going? I suppose you'll stay in a suite or get separate rooms. You know the reason for question.

It is beginning to look like Mr. Don has developed a severe case of foreign cum phobia. He needs to get over it soon. If I were you, I would take advantage of Sue's overnight with Brad and depending on Don's attitude, have Sue cut him loose. Afterall, she found a replacement for Brad within week or two. You don't need the hassle not does Sue. I know she will miss him, but you can smooth things over in the interim.

Larry D

Hey all - I think I'll leave it up to Sue how she handles Don. I note that he didn't get annoyed with her enough to tell her to leave - I didn't really ask for the timing of everything (at least not yet!) but I think they had that discussion before their last-time before she came home.

Larry - Sue may have picked up with Don only a few weeks after the thing with Brad came to its end, but she had known him for a long time before then and she'd made comments to me about him so there was some familiarity there before they got serious.

Of course we stay in a suite when we're away - we have ALWAYS tried for a 1 or 2BR suite - with us taking the bedroom. Yes, the kids will be with us but after a day of skiing, they like Sue and I, sleep incredibly well. The snow has just about ended here it seems - so after the 3rd time shoveling, I think we're done - that is until the town snow plow comes along and blocks us in again!!!

She's already hinting that the cozy snowy day has her horny - she's asked me several times if I've saved up enough energy for her. Need she really ask....

Well - the snow has ended - finished shoveling us out last night. Despite the work, I love the snow and it should bode well for great skiing.

Last night during "foreplay" Sue brought up Don's whole issue again. As he was sucking me hard she actually said she thought it was cute in a way - the he wanted her all for himself. I wasn't really thinking as I was just into enjoying what she was doing and I asked her "what do you want?". I don't know what I was thinking but my cock definitely got bigger and harder when I asked her!. She giggled when she pulled her mouth off of me and looked at me and said "well...." and after a pause where she just licked the tip of my cock she said "it might be fun to give him what he wants every now and then!". I didn't say anything other than to moan in response but I KNOW my cock started throbbing when she said that. She kept it up a bit more as we got into it at one point she said to me "you are enjoying this, aren't you?" and all I could do was moan a "yes". After we were done and we were lying next to each other she looked at me and said something that she was "only kidding before" and that "I always want you in me!".

it won't be long now before STB is
denied Sue's twat per Don's orders

SoonToBe said:
"Not like you!!! ..... you like me all used, don't you?"

Damn, you are one lucky SOB, STB to have a wife that understands you that well. :) It's not everyday that 2 people share such fun, and I guess it's less often that she gets to be your wife & mother of your childen. Good going!

i have cum 5 times in 15 posts. thanks to you and your wonderful wife.

Users who are viewing this thread