• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cincinnati hot mom . . .

• Thread starterjsh008
  • Start date
Trying to talk her into trying this (prob a one time thing). In order for it to happen, she needs to see nude pics including dic pics, as well as a way to verify who you say you are. Maybe a pic of her on your computer screen with your cock next to it. She is a VERY sexual person, and we've been involved in threesomes (mfm, fmf) several times before, and she can last for hours without needing any lube, yes she can keep it wet for 3 hours straight. Send over your pics and tell her what you want to do to her at hardwater22000 at yahoo. Don't bother leaving your phone number right away, because she is shy and won't just do a cold call. I have her interested in getting a vag dp done . . .so maybe that's a possibility. She is a freak and likes it rough if you break her into it right.

What do you mean by too many red flags??

Im in Cincy. Married white guy. You get black guy to do her and Ill eat his cum from her

The sexy white woman can dance, thats for sure, thanks for the vids.

T

I've seen three vids posted on my zine .com is that her? it looks like her.If I live closer to you I certainly would want a piece of her ass.She is very hot for sure.

Just shot off a nice one for you honey thinking about seeing your sexy bare feet in the air, toes curled with a Black Bull buried deep inside you!

You wife is GORGEOUS and she seems very sexual like you mentioned. She will have no problem to attract black men, good luck and keep us posted. I'd like to see more of your hottie.

Hub, she's hot but next time if you make a video use a spotlight... she deserves it! Be sure to make good pics when she is enjoying BBC, cause it will happen... ^)_(^

It would be nice to see her at one of Pimp's upcoming parties. Maybe after all the comments you/she read on here, you'll get w/him to set up something. We'll take care of her the 'black' way and leave her with the satisfied grin all white women have after being black-dicked well.

Great looking blonde

Just the kind of woman that you want to see used by a BBC. My wife has the same look and the thought of her being used in every hole drives me nuts. Still trying to get her to do it, but she has interest.

Attachments

• Kailee7ed.JPG
    Kailee7ed.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 877
Cinci man, your hot wife absolutley needs to experince bbc that is for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a few more pics recently . . .thought I'd share with our friends here.

just need to talk her into it . . . any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread