• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cincinnati hot mom . . .

• Thread starterjsh008
  • Start date
Just bring her to our Nasty In The 'Nati Interracial Party on 2/23/08 and she can get all the BBC she can handle. Oh shit now we sound like Pimp! LOL! Just kidding Pimp.

LOL hey nothing ventured, nothing gained. If we don't put ourselves out there we'll miss opportunities. And I agree your parties would be an ideal opportunity for them. I just hope they'd give mine some consideration also.

funfrkycpl said:
Just bring her to our Nasty In The 'Nati Interracial Party on 2/23/08 and she can get all the BBC she can handle. Oh shit now we sound like Pimp! LOL! Just kidding Pimp.

would more be interested in more info on this party for my sexy wife

Sexy Woman

She is very HOT! I like the shot showing the bottoms of her Bare Feet! They are very sexy! More please!

She would lose her shyness very quickly after a couple of nice blacking experiences to ease her into a fuck-feste. The pictures would be sensational.

Damn, she makes my cock hard instantly.Thats one very hot bitch there and I can tell you arent the only one she fucked in her life.Lol

incredible i can't stop lookin at your pics

Wow!

Beautiful babe Bethany. Rolls off the tongue well don't you think.

Thank you for sharing your treasures with us.

Pax

sartor

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone recognize the website on the computer screen?

she is gorgeous. i wish i could worship her feet, shoes and socks and give her money to go on dates with black men. thanks for sharing the pics.

So how interested is she? Does she ever talk about this? Have you guys ever talked about sharing her with black men?

Hello

Wanted to take a min and thank you for your posts and the lovely photo of your wife.

I was born and raised in Cincinnati. Remember the Bengals when the started and Pete Rose playing ball at Crosley field.

Please keep posting you haev a wonderful beautiful wife

Thanks

Meijer

Users who are viewing this thread