• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cincinnati hot mom . . .

• Thread starterjsh008
  • Start date

jsh008

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2007
cincinnati hotwife needs maximum magnum bbc

Very lovely young lady. Makes my tongue hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you be open to traveling down 52 or 32 to Portsmouth, Ohio to one of my OREO parties or allowing me to arrange a private situation for you? If so e-mail me here or at oreo-gangbang_host@yahoo.com or even im me on messenger @ tha_real_vanilla_thrilla. We can make this happen easily!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cincinnati black male here!

more

some more pics to enjoy

yet another

Very nice. You ever thought about making a trip to Charleston, WV?

Wow

:hitit:

what a perfect ass/body/tits/everything. Check your mail. Very nice. I'd drive down to have some of that. Often.

jsh008 said:
yet another

sweet

Would like to b drivin over the road again.......just for HER..........nice

she's definitely a hot piece of ass :))

A total package!! A BBC salute to you Cinc Mom!!

Definitely would be worth the drive from Pittsburgh to have her riding my thick black cock....

Damn, my tongue got hard again.:lick:

nice ppics nyc

hope you get a bull and post more video soon :)

Hey Girl, I am going to a swing club up here Columbus on the 24th if you want to cum up and join me!!

i do have to agree those videos were pretty hot....was wondering when those little shorts were going to come off and you'd be left shakin that ass in a tiny little thong or just plain nude but i'm sure part 4 we could get a little action. might want to try a more lighted room next time..it might solve some quality issues.

She knows where the oreo parties are. Or even a private meeting for you guys.

Hot looking woman!

Users who are viewing this thread