• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cleaning up

• Thread starterthomas
  • Start date

thomas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2006
here's a pic of my buddy cleaning up my wife after she took my load i love watching her getting my loads eaten out
post in here if you want to clean her up when i'm done with her

loversdone.jpg

:p Mmmmmmmmm....I'd love to be in his place. The only thing that would make it better is if I had to clean around a black cock.

hell yeah

I would clean that pussy up after you anytime.

i would love to clean your come from your wife's pussy and ass

Absolutly!

Yes! i would clean her loads anytime!

cybertracker

I think that licking a cummy pussy is hot.I'd love to lick my wife's pussy while a big dick pounds on it.

yes ,please

so sexy lets talk

i'd love to clean

Great pic - i would love to clean - if you ever need someone get in touch

glad to see some men now what there job is

i would love to clean your cum from your wife's creamy pussy anytime.

thomas said:
here's a pic of my buddy cleaning up my wife after she took my load i love watching her getting my loads eaten out
post in here if you want to clean her up when i'm done with her

loversdone.jpg
My favorite position except I love a Big hard black cock pumping my wifes pussy full of baby making seed

Please

Love To Lick A Nicly Fucked Cunt Amf Clean Up All The Man Has Left. If You Ever Are In Nc Near Char Lotte Let Me Satisfy You Both As Well As Put You Up For You;re Stay.

Sisncerel;y Gator Cuck Trained Well

both of you

I would gladly clean the girl AND the guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
clean out man

Hell yes, I'd love to lick her cum filled pussy clean. Espesially if it's black mans cum filling her HOT hole.:p

Bottom Position is Tops

No better feeling in the world than being under a woman as fresh mixed juices flow from her body.

Have not had nearly enough of that situation yet but determined never to say no to another opportunity. The smell, the taste & the realisation that you are licking up another guys cum.......all just sends me to the edge.

If any guy is ever in doubt.... don't be....go for it.

And let all 3 of you enjoy!

ure wife got a nice ass..i would love to fuck it.

lucky you

lucky you

I get the other role, unlike most here I do not enjoy, but that is part of the entry price to watch the details of my humiliation

WWWorm

Love to fill her

You'd love me with her then, I cum a bucket and can cum three or four times a night, you'd be one busy guy...you'd be cleaning both of us between rounds too

That is an excellent picture.

best picture

This might just be one of the BEST picture of cleaning up a cum-filled pussy I have ever seen. JUST GREAT. If you have more of the same please keep posting.

I would Love to lick your wife clean any day, every day!!!

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread