• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cleaning up

god how i wish that was me lapping at that creampie

Last edited by a moderator:
I would luv to clean you from my my women after yours

I would love to clean your womens cream pie, and since you are so clear on how you want other men to cater to you (dominant); I would offer you full rights to my own womens pussy.

If you are willing to share your own women to make another man eat your cream pie, I think it would place you in a catergory of bull that I am unfamiliar with (but would like to know).

Wow, if this is the best clean up picture you guys have ever seen then I can safely say you all haven't seen shit. Go to www.creampies.com, please! Really, you should have some pictures of your wives here for me to shop through you fucking bag of shit scum! You are wasting my time!, I cant believe you punk ass biatches even are on this web page, all I can say is that you better get your shit straight before I beat all your ass's and make you suck my cock and asshole, maggot!!!

senior now but love to clean up

thomas said:
here's a pic of my buddy cleaning up my wife after she took my load i love watching her getting my loads eaten out
post in here if you want to clean her up when i'm done with her

loversdone.jpg
my hot sexy pussy after she has been fucked by a big cock for over 30yrs and i still love it but my hot sexy got older also and burn out on sex now i just plain love to suck cock and balls with other senior citizens

i would

oh yes i would love to clean her you when you are done hope you are in ont. canada

Your wife

Your wife has a lovely ass and pussy. I think she wins out all around....Lucky girl. Tell her that photo of her looks great.

What A Beautiful Wife

What a lucky pussy eater your friend is. I VOLUNTEER:D :p :D :p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back