• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cock-size

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Troilusand said:
Perpetual stiffy?? That's like me reading the posts here.:D

Seriously though, (and please realize I know next to nuthin' about this) I thought there was some pump, like what you see to inflate blood pressure cuffs, you used to put the starch in the collar....and if you were always stiff, you'd have to carry a bucket and mop around for every time you pissed. But like I say, I dunno. Where's Custer, he'll tell us?

T.

I don't know much about it either. The wife of my landlord told me about it, so I offered it as a possibility.

My father-in-law had his prostate removed. The doc who did his surgery was a master and he was able to retain all sexual function including erections. Alas, no more semen without the prostate so the doc said little if anything will ever come out of him again but he has all the pleasure.

Anyway - the point of my post is that when the doc discussed possible side effects of the surgery, one of them was impotence in not being able to get hard again.

The implant that this doctor discussed was an inflatable balloon like thing they'd imbed in his cock - alongside the existing muscles and there would literally be a little pump he could use to inflate the balloons. I think the pump was somehow in the scrotum so you could pump it up. But without your entire cock getting hard - not sure what good a stiff shaft is if the head isn't swollen up in size to match it. Still - I guess some sort of fucking is better than none.

As I said, he was fortunate and I suspect most surgeons are now pretty experienced in the type of techniques that preserve potency! Still, sad to spend your senior years with dry orgasms - but hey - better dry ones than none...

The Grinch said:
My wife tells me that I am , shall we say, in the upper levels of the comfort zone. She has had very well endowed lovers and she finds them "too much" after a while. According to her, its is not about size but technique.
The other problem, in her experience, is that "big guys" never get truly hard. She ends up doing all the work.

My wife would agree with yours. She also finds that too many very well endowed guys think it's all about the size, and have never learned how to properly use what they've got. She would much rather be with an average sized lover, who knows how to use it, than the far too common "large and clueless".

JulieIsMe said:
.....really large, life-like, vibrating strap-on's.
JulieIsMe said:
....because NO ONE, I don't care who they are or how big their endowment is, can compete with electric toys when it comes to providing stimulation....NO ONE!

Any suggestions on products?

Most of everything is either undersized, underpowered, or (most typical) under QUALITY! There is so much junk out there.

Not that it will cause her to want to try.. and would I want her to stop?

teekay421 said:
Any suggestions on products?

Most of everything is either undersized, underpowered, or (most typical) under QUALITY! There is so much junk out there.

Not that it will cause her to want to try.. and would I want her to stop?

Sybian is the best, but also major expensive. Hitachi Magic Wand can be found in many drug stores and sex shops (cheaper at drug stores) and works REALLY well. Both are 110 power.

cuckoldinpanties said:
Sybian is the best, but also major expensive. Hitachi Magic Wand can be found in many drug stores and sex shops (cheaper at drug stores) and works REALLY well. Both are 110 power.

Sure, but neither are ".....really large, life-like, vibrating strap-on's."

Son of John said:
In many of these threads, the husbands state that they have small cocks, so their wives must fuck with other men in order to get satisfaction.

This raises the question; do cuckold husbands, in general, have smaller cocks than the guys who fuck their wives, and is this an element in most of these situations.

My wife tells me that my cock is as big as those of most of the guys who have fucked her. There have been a few, including her first husband who did have significantly larger cocks than I do, but she has never admitted that this has been an important point with her.

The truth is that the vast majority of men have an average size cock, even those who think they are small. A guy with a 5" cock is average. Guys who are "big" are not really that much bigger. Besides a huge cock is useless if you don't know how to use it to please a woman. It takes more than size to get a woman going.

Furthermore, no woman wants to get fucked by a huge 12" cock. Cocks that are too big are not attractive and are just painful, not pleasurable inside.

Melo-Jenny said:
Furthermore, no woman wants to get fucked by a huge 12" cock. Cocks that are too big are not attractive and are just painful, not pleasurable inside.

"No woman" is a bit of a sweeping generalization. OK for you, maybe for most women, but my wife likes them very big, one guy, who is extremely thick after a few hours of fucking, goes the extra mile and fists her for more filling pressure, which she says "Oh my god, it lights up all my spots."

So giant cocks *do* have an audience.

Sizes can be very different

Melo-Jenny said:
The truth is that the vast majority of men have an average size cock, even those who think they are small. A guy with a 5" cock is average. Guys who are "big" are not really that much bigger. Besides a huge cock is useless if you don't know how to use it to please a woman. It takes more than size to get a woman going.

You say a small amount of difference in size isn't that much different but as my wife pointed out to me many years ago, it can make a very big difference when added up.

Example for me was 3" X 1.25" X 3/8" compared to her long-term lover who was 9" X 2.5" X 1.5". That translates as she put it to 3 X 2 X 4 = 24. So as she said it when he was buried up to his balls in her, it was the equivalent of having 24 of my cocks strapped together inside her. Or his cock was 24 times bigger than mine!!!!!

When worked out this way, a 5" cock compared to a 10" one that's thicker and wider can easily be 2X2X2 or 8 times the size of the 'average' 5" cock! Cocks are 3 dimensional objects!

Volume is More Accurate

lifelong cuck said:
You say a small amount of difference in size isn't that much different but as my wife pointed out to me many years ago, it can make a very big difference when added up.

Example for me was 3" X 1.25" X 3/8" compared to her long-term lover who was 9" X 2.5" X 1.5". That translates as she put it to 3 X 2 X 4 = 24. So as she said it when he was buried up to his balls in her, it was the equivalent of having 24 of my cocks strapped together inside her. Or his cock was 24 times bigger than mine!!!!!

When worked out this way, a 5" cock compared to a 10" one that's thicker and wider can easily be 2X2X2 or 8 times the size of the 'average' 5" cock! Cocks are 3 dimensional objects!

A 5" cock with a radius of 1/2 " has a volume of 3.928 cubic inches.

A 9" cock with a radius of 1" has a volume of 28.285 cubic inches.

The most accurate way to measure the amount of space a cock occupies in the vagina would be measured in cubic inches. The difference is far bigger than most really understand.

I have (or had at one time) an average cock size (5 to 6" erect). The thing is that most people (average people) don't obsess about sex. For most people sex is fun especially when you are younger, but life has so many more important problems for them to deal with that sex soon takes a back seat to life in general. For those of us who do retain an interest in sex throughout our lives things like cock size, exactly how to please a woman, oral sex, swinging and cuckolding (among a plethora of other sexual topics) remain important topics to be considered- as evidenced by the discussions on this forum. So, think about people who are interested in intelligence and IQ. How would you like to go to a Mensa convention with an IQ of 100? Of course, they wouldn't even let you in. Sometimes being average is just not enough. The average car goes fast enough, stops quick enough and turns well enough doesn't it? But if you love cars you probably want one that does 0-60 in under 6 seconds and does under 1g on the skid plate. Some people jump up and down with joy when they get a B in high school; others commit suicide because they didn't get straight A's.
I don't know where to go from here with this, the discussion has been great. I especially liked the calculations. It seems to me that you could ask your wife to stand on her head and pour water into her cunt. By measuring the amount of water it took to fill her cunt you could compare it to the volume of your cock (obtained from the aforementioned calculations) and you would have a good predictor of marital compatibility- at least by the volumetric method.
They used to require blood tests before issuing wedding certificates. This sounds like a more realistic requirement to me. For couples intending to stay interested in sex for more than the average time, genital volumetrics shall match plus or minus 4 cubic inches. But I guess this would just mean more government regulations.

I once talked with a guy who had a twelve-inch cock, and I know he was telling the truth because I saw it. His problem was that the could never get completely hard because it took so much blood to fill it. And that made it hard to ever get it in a woman's cunt, even if she was big enough to take it.

He told that most women, when they saw how he was hung, would opt-out for sucking it for him, but even then, few of them could get it in their mouths and wound up licking it like an ice-cream cone while pumping it with both hands.

He said he would gladly trade-away his monstor-sized prick for one a big smaller that he could fuck more women with. So, you see, a too-big cock can be just as much of a problem as a too-small one. The best thing about having a very large cock is that it attracts lots of attention from men and women, both, whenever he is naked before them.

April is a size queen and would have done her best on that 12"er. :cool:

Son of John said:
I once talked with a guy who had a twelve-inch cock, and I know he was telling the truth because I saw it. His problem was that the could never get completely hard because it took so much blood to fill it. And that made it hard to ever get it in a woman's cunt, even if she was big enough to take it.

He told that most women, when they saw how he was hung, would opt-out for sucking it for him, but even then, few of them could get it in their mouths and wound up licking it like an ice-cream cone while pumping it with both hands.

He said he would gladly trade-away his monstor-sized prick for one a big smaller that he could fuck more women with. So, you see, a too-big cock can be just as much of a problem as a too-small one. The best thing about having a very large cock is that it attracts lots of attention from men and women, both, whenever he is naked before them.

======

my now ex-wife had a FB with 13"
and he had NOOOOO problems other than
shooing away the ladies ....wifey was ecstatic :mad:

Pleaser,

Regarding your suggestion for marital compatibility:

pleaser011 said:
This discussion has been great. I especially like the calculations. It seems to me you could ask your wife to stand on her head and pour water into her cunt. You could then measure the amount of water it took to fill her cunt, then compare it to the volume of your cock obtained by "doing the math" per the above. You would then have a good predictor of marital compatibility. .... Genital volumetrics should match plus or minus 4 cubic inches.

I too like all these calculations. I mean, why avoid being quantitative if it isn't actually necessary...? I especially like your proposed quantitative assessment of marital compatibility, which has the beauty of elegant simplicity.

I suspect, however, there may be a fatal flaw in this logic. You see, a woman's vagina does not have a "volume" per se. Rather, it accommodates itself to the size of the cock of the moment. If a woman isn't engaged in sexual activity (say, she's walking around or standing on her head or whatever), it is more-or-less squeezed shut.

Regarding your suggested test (marital compatibility = volumetric compatibility +/- 4 cubic inches): if all couples realized they could discover their "compatibility" in this way and your test were widely adopted, marriage counselors everywhere would be ****** out of business overnight. This is a depressing thought, since it would contribute further to current high unemployment.

But seriously, folks (as we standup comedians always say), most men performing your suggested test would be ****** to conclude there is absolutely no way they could ever be "compatible" with their wives.

Looking on the positive side, however, perhaps many men would interpret this as confirmation of something they've long suspected....

—Custer

In my case, Yes. Even though my wife likes my 4" cock, and gets some satisfaction from it. But she prefers her lovers cocks for the mind-blowing orgasms she gets from them. Plus, the stamina they have.

Mac, those Ejaculation videos remind me GREATLY of my wife's boyfriend of 6 years. The first one is about the volume he came; the second video he could produce a few hours later. He was a machine.

Cock size: is it, or isn't it, a matter of concern (or even interest) to women....?

My wife scoffs at the idea that women are concerned, even in the slightest, with the sizes of men's cocks. Whenever I allude even indirectly to this subject, she dismissively asserts cock size is entirely a male preoccupation. She has never heard any woman (she claims) say anything at all, either favorable or unfavorable, about the size of her husband's or a lover's cock.

I suppose I should consider this to my advantage, since my own cock is 5.5 inches long by 5.0 inches in circumference — i.e., about average. (These numbers are as measured by my wife. If I push the ruler in against my pubic bone, however, the apparent length of my cock increases to 6.0 inches. This illustrates a well-known phenomenon: surveys in which men measure their own cocks "show" their cocks to be systematically larger than surveys in which men's cocks are measured by laboratory technicians.)

I should mention that my wife actually is knowledgeable about the variability of men's cocks. For a number of years she was a public health nurse; as such, she sometimes dealt with inspecting and testing men who came to our local health center because they thought they might have a sexually-transmitted disease (STD). (The nurses rotated this task; the one who had this duty each week was known as "The STD Queen.")

One day my wife came home and commented that a tall, lean black man had come in who had by far the longest and largest cock she'd ever seen. It had obviously made a big impression on her. *Many* years later (recently), I reminded her of this for some reason or other. She said yes, she remembered, and enlarged on it saying that when she was out jogging not long afterwards, she saw the same man not far down the street from our home. I.e., he lived in our neighborhood! So I asked her, of course, if she had continued jogging toward him and said hello. She said no; she had turned around and jogged the other direction. That seemed like a "large opportunity" (so to speak) lost, so I said, What?! Why did you do that?! She explained she thought it would be awkward to meet a man she had seen "professionally" as the STD Queen.

Sigh.... (I thought to myself). We no longer live in that neighborhood and he has probably long since moved on also, so that opportunity — if it ever was an opportunity — is lost forever.

I suspect my wife's dismissive attitude toward cock size may be a result of lack of experience. Meaning, "seeing" is not the same as "experiencing." She has said she had only one other lover prior to meeting me, and I think that's probably the truth. (I'm acquainted with him and have met and talked with him on rare occasions over the years.... he lives and works in a distant state. I rather like the guy.) When I asked her about the size of his cock a while back, she said it was about the same as mine. That struck me as plausible, since most men have cocks that are about average-size, by definition.

My wife seems remarkably uncurious about such things. I have been unable to interest her, even in the slightest, in using even a modest-size vibrating dildo when we're having sex, and she absolutely refuses to consider using a dildo larger than my own cock. She insists the *only* thing she wants in her vagina is my cock. It's frustrating, ta' tell ya' da' truth.

Mac, those are great videos! that first guy was amazing! and his spurts were just as strong toward the end of his cumming as the first which suprised me.

I too, wish I had more than my 4 inches. Not so much in length, but in thickness. Although my wife says she gets some pleasure from me. I wish I have a much thicker cock so I could stay in more constant contact with her clit just as her lovers can do since they are way thicker than I am.

With me, its about the same as you.. a few spurts and Im finished. But with Her lovers, they usually spurt 3 or 4 times, then continue with 3 or 4 thick globs which amount to a nice large cumload. I was wondering if scrotum size has anything to do with it? I have a rather small scrotum but my wifes men have huge ones. I was wondering if that could be the reason they shoot way more than I do?

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread