• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cock-size

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Custer:

The couples that we know, as well as single women that we both know say the same exact thing.. They could care less about cock size. Not all, but most of them. We feel it is a libido thing.

In the case of my wife, growing up on a farm in a small rural town of Georgia. She lost her virginity at age 17. She became attracted to a much older black man that worked for her Father. I think it was a combination of her body changing and the fact that this older man worked very close with her on the farm and they formed a trusting friendship early on.

She says he was a large man with a 9 inch cock and about 6 inches thick. So that was all she knew.. It was only after several months that she eventually took all of him inside her but it was still uncomfortable to her at times. Naturally she grew to love his size.

When her and I met, she actually loved the fact that I could fuck her as hard as I wanted and it felt great to her with no uncomfortableness. So in my wifes case she can enjoy all sizes, but craves larger men when she is extremely horny.

The women that we know that go for men with large cocks seem to be like my wife to a large degree and that seems to be a commonality thus far. Sexually overt, somewhat flirtatious, and on occasions...publically spontaneous. Meaning Melanie will flash a mature man if he catches her eye.

Just like the old black man in our albums that we met in Key West and wrote about a few months ago. She was thrown back to the time she was growing up in rural Georgia.

Ryan

For my wife and I cuckolding is a fantasy and, at this juncture, not something either one of us really want to pursue. But even if we did, I think it might be difficult to find a man that could really do it for us. We'd want someone that is big enough to make me look and feel submissive while standing next to him. He would have to be a black man that is bigger than me not only in the cock department but larger in general...as tall if not taller and in at least in as good of shape as I am. I'm 6'4, I work out, and I'm not too shabbily hung. (not that I have some huge monster or anything but its a good size) Add on top of these requirements he also would have to be bisexual and into dominating both of us together. Cock size is an integral part of the formula but, as you can see, just a part.

In short, size matters a lot to my wife and I both. But so does physique, stature, and sexual orientation. If and when we do decide to do something like this I'm anticipating having a hell of a time finding someone that fits the bill.

On the other hand, we have discussed the idea of finding a submissive sissy to service us but then we're dealing with the opposite end of the spectrum. He'd have to be a skinny pretty boi that is ok with being feminized, under 6', and has a relatively small cock. Of course, this idea doesn't do as much for us as the former but we've tossed the idea back and forth as something we might do one day for the hell of it.

Well...it seems to me that most women do prefer a larger penis, now I don't mean a freakish Mandingo 12incher ...but a nice big one in the 8-9 inch range.
Now. of course there are women out there who don't care, and probably even some who prefer smaller ones.

It is true that men are more concerned with size than are women.

I've been thinking about it Custer and I think that the test might be standardized by controlling the temperature of the water. Adding an elasticity index for both male and female could also be helpful, especially in determining tolerance levels for the compatibility scales.

MacNfries said:
Actually, its my understanding that the prostate produces much of the "volume" of semen ejaculated, and the testes, which produce the sperm, is less than 5%. Obviously the guy in those 2 vid's has an extraordinary prostate ... but, possibly his testes are extraordinary as well.
Another possibility is that normally when ejaculation occurs, the urinary tract is blocked so urine can not be ejaculated. Possibly he has a situation where it doesn't block, but actually opens up and as prostate contractions occur, he also expels urine. Mac

Thanks for the info Mac.

I have a 5.25 inch dick & my wife of 11 years thinks it is really small. She has never been with a well-endowed man but comments that she would love if I were about 8 inches & very thick. I find myself getting turned to the thoughts of her riding a big dick.

I don't think that a guy fantasizing about his wife fucking other men is indicative of him having a small dick. Mine's bigger than average. (not giant but a good size) I can't speak for the women in cuckold relationships though. I will say that for my wife, size is important and she doesn't understand how it isn't important to some women. But I think she's just considering very small cocks here. An average size would be enough for her I think.

Funny thing though, yes, I have a largish cock. I know it. She knows it. But about half the time I have a difficult time coming once she does. She knows all to well what the cure is. To make me come in .00845 seconds all she has to do is whisper in my ear that my "tiny little white dick" has no hope of satisfying her and that we'll have to go downtown to find her some real cock. Yeah, she starts that shit and its all over. And after I shoot my load she laughs at me, calls me a freak, and orders me to fetch something to clean her up with.

Gogamecocks,

gogamecocks said:
I have a 5.25 inch dick & my wife of 11 years thinks it is really small. She has never been with a well-endowed man but comments that she would love if I were about 8 inches & very thick. I find myself getting turned to the thoughts of her riding a big dick.

Eleven years is more than long enough to cause your wife to fantasize about erotic (not to be confused with habitual) sex with "tall, dark and handsome" men who have impressively-large cocks and testicles and rugged features and maintain long-term erections for her, even when they aren't in bed with her.

But, returning to mundane daily reality: have you considered going to a local sex shop with your wife and purchasing a vibrating dildo with the dimensions and other characteristics she prefers? (This would presumably be better than purchasing one via the Internet, since she could look at it and handle it first-hand — although the latter would also be a possibility.)

Then, you could suck your wife's cunt until she's sufficiently wet; then gently insert the well-lubed vibrating dildo and fuck her to orgasm at whatever pace she is most responsive to, while continuing to suck her clitoris. She may be able to attain rather intense orgasms in this way. An additional benefit would be, this would move you in the direction of becoming your wife's cuntsucker (if you aren't already), which in itself may enable her to orgasm more easily — perhaps much more easily — than penetrative intercourse.

Afterwards, you could fuck your wife thus attaining orgasm yourself, if she's willing to allow you to do that.

When your wife becomes accustomed to the pleasures of her dildo combined with your cuntsucking, you and she could return to your local sex shop (or your Internet source) and purchase a larger vibrating dildo, which you could then assist her with becoming accustomed to in the same way.

Then, if your wife is still dreaming about "tall, dark and handsome" well-hung men — and she probably still would be, more than ever — you and she could revisit the question of whether she wants to begin taking lovers, and if she does, begin formulating a strategy for her doing so.

In the meantime, you will have found a way (most likely) to provide your wife with more satisfying sex.

—Custer

I don't think it matters a lot. As the experts say the cock size doesn't make any difference. However the bigger it is the happier woman generally.

pooja said:
I don't think it matters a lot. As the experts say the cock size doesn't make any difference. However the bigger it is the happier woman generally.
Please read the forum rules (available as the first thread in every forum)... Especially #4: DO NOT BUMP old threads !!

My wife says that there are a few that are too big, a few that are too small and a lot that are just right.

I have some advice for zip about old threads! If you don't like them, then DON'T READ THEM!

I am not sure it's all about cock size. Bigger maybe better but you have to know how to use it. Sometimes the wife just likes more sex than the hubby can provide.

I think trying to quantify the subject is an exercise in futility. Some women like huge cocks; some find them painful. Some prefer the skill of a lover compared to just pure size. Some probably even prefer uncut to cut cocks. Etc., etc. People's kink differs and because of that, I no longer even try to justify or analyze the "cock size" issue. Really there is only one rule, as I see it, in the land of cuckolding: if husband and wife agree to "X," all is good! Insert whatever you like into "X."

My wife seems to like girth over length, she said any thing over 8in is uncomfortable.Also likes a smooth body with a bubble butt

My wife does not fuck other guys yet. But she has used toys that are larger than me. She tells me that my cock does not fill her up like her toys. However she always complains of the toys hurting her. This last week-end we went out to a couples sex store. She asked the lady if they had a cock cage for me (while I was looking at something across the room). It was cool to see the worker turn and glance at me. But I digress. The wife chose a toy which was smaller than I was and then while using it at home, made it a point to say that even the smaller vibrator was better than my "useless dick."

Users who are viewing this thread