• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

I am ready to be sucked

received_2076168899070746.jpeg

I enjoy sucking a cock, my Wife had a fantasy of watching me suck a cock so I tried it and really enjoyed it, I took a mouthful of cum and swallowed it down, now I have no issues with taking a cock in my mouth, I particularly enjoy taking a guys cock when he is fucking my wife, as he is about to cum I like him to pull out of her and shoot his load in my mouth, I have also given a guy a random blowjob in the shower of my gym, we both loved it!

How many of us cucks are cock suckers?
i think that for very ... VERY ... many of us who embraced being cuckolds, it was just one waystation on the road to being a cocksucker. and for some of us, the road has continued past just cocksucking to full acceptance that we are not really men in any sense, and we have embraced femininization of real awe and adoration of real Men, especially Black Men.

there's room.jpg

i think that for very ... VERY ... many of us who embraced being cuckolds, it was just one waystation on the road to being a cocksucker. and for some of us, the road has continued past just cocksucking to full acceptance that we are not really men in any sense, and we have embraced femininization of real awe and adoration of real Men, especially Black Men.

there's room.jpg
Wish I looked like you I would have more cocks to suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back