• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

College Gf Cuckold

• Thread starteritchy321
  • Start date
These are some of the pics one guy sent me fucking her.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 626
  • 648965296_2320323961_0.jpg
    648965296_2320323961_0.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 663
  • g2.jpeg
    g2.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 553
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 708
Feedback would be great. Should I write more or put up more pics?

Both

itchy321 said:

I'm quite intrigued by your tale. If you have more pics, please post, and more details are also welcome.

itchy321 said:

Both would be great but I prefer pics :D

She needs to finish College before she has had "her fill". Most women are not ready to settle down into a steady relationship until College is finished. However, your girl could easily become a cuckoldress if you marry her. If you get engaged, discuss it happening after marriage, because she obviously enjoys sex with lots of different guys. She might as well continue to have fun with her "talent to open her thighs wide".

Colleges these days seem not only to be churning out top class grads but also top class cuckoldresses. Which is a very positive sign that cuckolding will eventually be mainstream, normal and embraced!

You should buy that guy a better camera and tell them to have another go. Deffinitely need more pics and updates.

those pics are hot, especially the one with the tip of his cock right at her pussy lips.

Godess said:
Colleges these days seem not only to be churning out top class grads but also top class cuckoldresses. Which is a very positive sign that cuckolding will eventually be mainstream, normal and embraced!

Wow, spoken like a Trooper.

Does this mean that Eve was born first and Adam was the afterthought?

Maybe, cuckolds should get a tax reduction for providing essential services to women all over the world?

Saraha said:
Wow, spoken like a Trooper.

Does this mean that Eve was born first and Adam was the afterthought?

Maybe, cuckolds should get a tax reduction for providing essential services to women all over the world?

Lol - we need to get this lifestyle normalised first!

My girlfriend sent over a black friend to my house a few months later when she told me she would leave me if I didn't satisfy him. She wasn't there and to be honest I had sucked a dick a long time ago before her. But this was my first and only black dick and it was huge. At first I didn't think it was going to be as big as mine but it would not stop growing. I could barely get my hand around it and I had to use two hands to slide up and down the length. He ****** me to deepthroat him and lick his balls to his ass crack. I wouldn't have minded it so much except he recorded me and would make me beg and slap me around. He rammed his cock so hard in my throat that I puked a few times over his balls. Thank God he didn't make me clean it up but he made me keep going. Any time I hesistated he said he would call up my gf. She had made it clear to me that if I didn't do this then I wouldn't be able to watch her fuck on cam anymore. This is what my gf wanted so i figured I would comply. He made me swallow it as he shot down my throat pumping his hips. I couldnt breathe. It was embarrasing but Im glad thats all that happened. He tried to fuck my ass but my gf did not say I had to do that but I am really scared that she might try to have him do that to me later. She also said if I was a good boy during all of this then maybe I could participate in some way with her college fuck boys.

Big difference between humiliation and abuse. Do you want this type of treatment? She's not worth it.

MorganTheCapn said:
I'm calling BS on this being real. Regardless, people like the stories you tell, so don't let me stop you.

+1 I agree, the stories are great, but don't claim they are real. I've got just two words for you.

Screen capture

(I can't believe I'm the first one to ask for this...)

Users who are viewing this thread