• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

comments on my wife

• Thread starterpervert
  • Start date
OH WOW that is amazing, she would love that

is there anyone wanting to comment on my wife

Super woman is it? I think someone like that will need be a taught a few lessons in respect, especially when she has some tits that look like they could very nice to suck on. I think those lessons will be best learned bent over, taking my cock from behind.

OH YEAH would love to watch you service her in a way I could never

i would stretch her mouth out with my cock. kiss her thighs eat her pussy til she screams with pleasure.

I need a man who can penetrate her for more than the 2 minutes I can without coming

I love the supermaam outfit. Very hot.

Nice looking woman. She's one of those Nordic types that cums all over BBC. Let's see her in action.

ok another for you boys

Attachments

• IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 574
She's Hot

pervert said:
ok another for you boys

Well Pervert, Honestly you are one lucky dude who has a sexy n hot as hell wife.I d love to have her any day/night.
Shit her smile gave me a hard on.......:cool:

loving all these coments, she doesn't think shes sexy

your wife is very sexy would love to get into her knickers and fuck her pregnant as you watched my big fat old black cock knock your young sexy wife up , would love to seduce her get her off the pill or birth control and give her a belly full

Would love some fakes of her or more comments she says she might do it for me

I hope you fucked her in that superwoman costume.

Users who are viewing this thread