• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

comments on my wife

• Thread starterpervert
  • Start date
why she think shes not hot ? I can tell you many many guys would jump at the chance of laying her down, one can tell by the pics shes one of those "wild ones" that will drive you mad, she also has the look of someone who loves to get a juicy cp after hours of wild fucking :p

She is lOving all the attention please send your filthiest thoughts of her and yes I did fuck her in that supsrgirl costume she screamed so loud the neighbors complained

A lovely looking face, a great figure, and natural poise when posing for a photo....

pervert said:
loving all these coments, she doesn't think shes sexy

... a pity she's either deluded or insane :(

She is sexy in EVERY way possible, and if she is truly reading these comments and getting turned on then the sky is the limit. The Supergirl costume tells us she's up for fun, and as I say - as a photo model she is excellent. [Moving into beach wear shots next, as a step towards Lingerie?]

I'd take her out dancing at a hotel, and as the evening goes on I'd be whispering all the things I want to do with her. She will get turned on but apart from pressing against me while we dance she won't be able to do anything about it.

Then I would take her up to my bedroom and have her strip for me and show me how well she moves naked.

As a first fuck of the evening, I'd take her into the bathroom, under the steaming shower, and fuck her hard against the wall under the running water.

OMG the sex I've just had with her after reading that last post, old brit, anytime you want to play give us a shout.

More guys please More (incidently, thats what she said earlier ;-))

LOL - glad to be of service - I just hope everything you're telling us is true.

Thought I'd play with her photos a bit, so you can see just how devious my mind can be. Why not get HER to write back with her thoughts on them ;)

Attachments

• pervert01.JPG
    pervert01.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 296
  • pervert02.jpg
    pervert02.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 357
fucking awesome graymaster more please

Give me more to play with - and have her type to me herself. I'm interested in how aroused I'm making her.

ıcan fuck her sooooooooooooo sooooooooo soooooo hard

please do, any more fakes of her would be appreciated

i love too see you face happe whene i fuck your wife

Well Mr. pervert, here's what I would do to your wife. I would come to your house when you're not there and I would have your wife put on that superwoman outfit. I would dress up like Lex Luther in his prison outfit. I would set up my video equipment in the corner of your bedroom for a full view of your bed. I would sip the foreplay, use lots of lube, lift up her superwoman skirt, and aggressively fuck the hell out of your wife. While I am fucking her, I would have her talk to the camera and tell you how you compare to me. I will save you the suspense - she will tell you that I am thicker and longer than you, and as you watch, you will notice for yourself that I last much longer. You will also see that I am a multiple cummer, cumming several times in your wife's pussy. When I am done using your slut wife, I will instruct her to fuck you the moment you get home. You will notice how 'moist' she is, and that strange flavor you taste will seem out of place. When you cum inside her pussy, my sperm will be waiting for yours and will overpower yours and fertilize your wife's womb. All this strange sensations you will feel, smell, and taste will be made clear the next time you turn on your DVD player and see the video of me taking your wife right in your very own bed while you were away. The last thing you will see on the video is me winking to the camera while I climb off your slut's completely worn out, stretched out, dripping pussy. Please provide a loving home for my child, will you? Thanks.

Pervent, your wife is the perfect example of why I joined this forum. I'm 5' 10" and a fit 170 lbs. She makes me hard with desire. I would love to take advantage of her body while you watched helplessly. I would start off by tenderly kissing her neck on your bed while she looks you in the eye, wondering how far I plan to take this. I would tilt her head back and kiss under her chin, slowly licking her neck down to the collar. By now she has given into to the desire, her eyes are closed and she is focused on the raw feeling. I would reach under her bra straps slowly pulling them down. I am kissing her nipples. I look up to see your expression. I firmly but gently grab both breasts and lick them up and down. I press my hardened penis against her panties. She moans with desire, waiting for me to go further. I lean her back, lift her legs and remove her panties. She helps take them off as quickly as possible. I go down on her, burying my tongue deep into her vagina while massaging her breasts and nipples. She holds your hand and slowly whispers her pleasure. "Oh God, oh God". She squeezes your hand. I work my way up her stomach, kissing her breasts and neck again. I penetrate her. She feels me enter her. She puts both arms around me, gasping in pleasure. I slowly start to rock back and forth. The bed starts to get louder as I rock her harder, faster. Her legs flail in the air. She grasps the bed as if she's about to fly off it. Her moans turn into gasps of air. Her legs wrap around me as her whole body tightens, screaming to you how good it feels. She releases, exhales deeply. Her eyes open and she smiles at you, thanking you. You have made her night.

hi I am here under a new profile now, but here are some more recent pics
DSC_0046.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_0104.jpgDSC_0168.jpgDSC_0236.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
and more DSC_0103.jpgjackie.jpgIMG_0896.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
she is gorgeous love posting from your computer about my wife w

would love to hear your fantasies about her

Such a sexy woman... fantastic body and pretty face. She looks built for sex.
Would love to see more of her, even if still clothed.

167591_501096142964_6477446_n.jpg180055_501096107964_6288121_n.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0012.jpg

amazing

Very sexy lady

Users who are viewing this thread