• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

compare yours

• Thread starterstanhrly
  • Start date
anyone?

Okay, someone please collect the names and addresses of all these cocks, and take an official photographer around to get some professional photos - then we can have a poll on which is most preferred cock for the month. Winner to get a nice weekend away with a celebrity.

that sounds like a good idea. And Jen you are hot.

Hi Jen,

What do you think to my little offering on page 3? Please be honest! I can display it however you want if you let me know.

How about mine Jen.

ok here

Attachments

• SANY0020.JPG
    SANY0020.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 88
lets get it going

Good idea for a thread, and there are some nice cocks here. I'll have to return to this thread.

mine is exactly ha,wowlk that

My perfect cock would be 9" - 10 " long, about 6" - 8" thickness, and a big head thats thicker than the shaft :yumyum:

Last edited by a moderator:
cherri said:
My perfect cock would be 9" - 10 " long, about 6" - 8" thickness, and a big head thats thicker than the shaft :yumyum:

This is how I compare to That

5"1/4 Long
5"around
Head just a little bigger then shaft
Piercecd under the head....

Ladies your thoughts?

Cherri I would love to give you a go . Im thick but not as long as you want. I love to fuck though. Anyone want this?

Attachments

• JKBHJB.jpg
    JKBHJB.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 98
  • SANY0017.JPG
    SANY0017.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 101
  • SANY0030.JPG
    SANY0030.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
cherri said:

you mean like this?

Attachments

• zzzUntitled_0302 015_0002.jpg
    zzzUntitled_0302 015_0002.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 364
  • Untitled_0318 054_0001.jpg
    Untitled_0318 054_0001.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 288
  • zzzzzzzzzUntitled_0305_0028.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzUntitled_0305_0028.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 289
  • Love
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl
Beercan10 said:
you mean like this?

Exactly like that :) .............You really need to take a vacation in London :love:

Holy crap Beercan!!:bowdown::bowdown::bj: Hmm what we need is an icon of a blonde deep throating a BBC.

damn

Damn beercan posted and I didnt even get a response. That thing is huge. Does anyone like my cock.

here's mine

Attachments

• faceless.jpg
    faceless.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 242
My perfect cock would be 8-9" long, about 7- 8" thickness, and a VERY BIG HEAD that's thicker than the shaft.

would it

anaid would mine do baby. I could please.

Attachments

• JHJH.jpg
    JHJH.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 124
here anaid

Attachments

• SANY0034.JPG
    SANY0034.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread