compare yours

• Thread starterstanhrly
  • Start date
Now THIS!!

subkurt said:
here's mine

is EVERY white girls dream!! An out of shape white guy with a 4-5 inch, thin and probably can keep it up for more than 3 minutes white boy cock attached to someone that gets more hand than he EVER will get women!! YESSSS!!!!!! My ultimate fantasy.............yeah, right!!

JMNBABE

Beercan....

Beercan10 said:
you mean like this?

Why don't you put some contact info in your profile here so that IF you are for real, all of us hungry white ladies could make contact with you?? Is jerking off to the internet REALLY all that most guys want nowadays? Especially if you have something this magnificent to share with us.......

JMNBABE

Stan PLEASE!!!

stanhrly said:
anaid would mine do baby. I could please.

WHERE in any of the responses from the ladies did you see them request a thin short stubby inadequate white dicky as their dream cock?! No one even mentioned anything remotely close to your size (VERY wrong word, LACK of size actually!!) with a head smaller than the shaft and probably won't last more than a minute or two after getting it wet.........so REALLY!! Are you jsut after MORE pucishment from me and the other ladies? Isn't being inadequate enough for you?

Put the digital (cheap) away and just concentrate on masturbating, as you obviously are getting NO sex from women!! Post ONE photo of you with a woman, just one!!

JMNBABE

what

none of your pics came through and I dont think you now what you are talking about.

halfsize said:
Hi,

I know this is no black cock but it is all i have to offer. What do you think?

Not black. But that is a nice nice big head of your cock.

Jmnbabe

Nah, no constrictive device.

Just the way it gets when I get real hard. Is purple all the time, just gets shiny when hard like that.

Glad you ALMOST like, ;)

little guy

here's my little guy for comparison

Attachments

• IM000666-2.jpg
    IM000666-2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IM000667-2.jpg
    IM000667-2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 114
Very THICK, love the veins, huge hard head, a great cock

you talkin to me jenny

can you imagine my dick head pressing against your cervix?

Attachments

• snapshot20090420135334.jpg
    snapshot20090420135334.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Love
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl
damn

Beercan, I think you goT me beat. Wtf!

Franks

A couple of me to compare

Attachments

• sml CIMG1639.JPG
    sml CIMG1639.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 143
  • sml CIMG1986.JPG
    sml CIMG1986.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 132
me

i love cock rings im thick

Attachments

• SANY0011 (3).JPG
    SANY0011 (3).JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 149
jm babe

here jmbabe.

Attachments

• iygvbihy.jpg
    iygvbihy.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 104
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 95
  • SANY0007.jpg
    SANY0007.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 109
lookin good wife had a bf with a cock like that

Just came across this thread... haven't had the time to read all 10 pages though, lol. I'm not all that "small" at 7 inches, but just average thickness. After a bit over 5 years in this IR lifestyle, my wife told me about 4-5 weeks ago, that she just doesn't feel me inside of her like she used to... duhhh, lol. Of all the Black men we have been with, each and every one of them has been longer and/or thicker than me. And that is so very sexy and erotic to us both :)

here is my pecker :)

almost 5 in when really hard...

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 91