• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Concerned - Journey to becoming a Cuck

• Thread starterConcerned
  • Start date
vladdy said:
Shaving can be a bit itchy at first, so be prepared, but it's not bad. You'll enjoy her shaved pussy it's great to eat out a chick who's shaved.

You should expect that as Tony is more dominant with your wife, making the choices while they are together than when your wife's with you, she'll be putting you into the submissive role and not wanting to hear back talk about it. You'll almost certainly enjoy it so I wouldn't worry too much.

Anyway I'm happy for you, and I hope you enjoy hearing about your wife taking bigger dicks and telling you how great the sex is.

Vladdy,
Thank you for your post. I am sure that we will both start shaving, and be smooth the next time Lisa and Tony fuck. I had not really thought about Tony dominating Lisa and Lisa in turn dominating me, but I should have realized that would happen. Right now it's not obvious, but I need to be prepared. Tony just made the observation and implied a request, but he may become more bold.

Thanks again for posting.

Concerned

Lisa decided that we needed to talk earlier today. My first thought was “What will be changing now?”, but she wanted to review where we are as a couple, and make sure that all was OK with me in my changing role. She started off by saying “I really enjoyed the sex with Tony the other night. I know that you have been feeling pressure to perform, and the fact that you haven’t been able to satisfy me sexually has meant that I have pressured you for sex more often than you wanted.” Well, she certainly had that right. “I’m not sure how things are going to progress with Tony. He really satisfied me the other night. I came so many times… I lost count.”

I knew this, but hearing it again was good on one hand, since I am interested in Lisa’s pleasure, but on the other hand, the realization that I was incapable of supplying that pleasure, when society has taught me that a husband should be able to supply all the sexual pleasure his wife needs, was more than a bit uncomfortable.

Lisa went on. “I’m still going to want to fuck you, because Tony has sort of awakened me to the joys of sex. When he’s not available, I’ll want you to do your best.” So I will be the fill-in when the REAL man is not available. Lisa continued “I’ll probably want to try some things with you that Tony taught me, OK?” “Sure” was my answer. “Tony asked if we had ever tried anal. I had to say no. He told me that I was in for a real treat.” So we are going down new paths. I wonder what will be next. I’m sure it will be an adventure.

Then she said "I've made an appointment to get the morning after pill"

This was a new development. I meant that she was planning to go bearback - and probably soon. "Are you going to ask Tony to get tested?" "Of course, silly. Remember using condoms was my rule, not yours. So I can change it. Anyway, I want the pill in case the condom breaks."

I was still a bit surprised. She changed her mind pretty quickly. I knew Tony didn't like condoms, and she was saying that getting the morning after pill was just a precaution, but this was a new development.

Tony called last night - late. It seems that she will be going over to his place Monday night. No preliminary dinner. That means shaving today or tomorrow. Things are happening so quickly. I guess she was more ready for this than I realized.

Concerned,
Things seem to be progressing very nicely. I hope your enjoying the journey. It's nice to know she's still going to fuck you. Although it sounds like you're going to get less and less sex over time.
We have some experience with chastity. Mandy bought my first chastity device in January and she's locked me up for extended periods of time ever since then. As I write this, today is day 31 of being locked up without being let out for any reason. I watched her have sex with a couple last week and she never let me out.
She knows that the longer I'm locked up the hornier I get. After being locked up for a week, I start fantasizing about all kinds of kinky things. It's another way for Mandy to control our sex lives. She has become much more confident since she started controlling my orgasms. She now has no problem making me lick her until she's satisfied and then just rolling over and going to sleep.
It sounds like Tony may become the dominant one in your relationship with Lisa. Did you have sex with her after her date with Tony? He may be the one that decides how much sex you get with her. I wonder if he's planning on sending her home with a creampie for you.
When she's out with Tony in a couple of days, put on a pair of panties and let us know how it feels on your smooth skin.

mybuttplug,
I was also glad that I was going to have the opportunity to fuck Lisa. Although I don't want sex with my wife real often, I do want to fuck her sometimes!

I am not sure if Lisa is going to want me in a chastity belt or not. I think the idea came from some of the stuff she has been reading. Are you OK with being locked up?

Lisa said that she was too sore for sex after Tony fucked her, so I didn't have any sex with her then or since. Maybe later toningt after I shave my pubic hair. I just finished trimming it really short!

So, you think I ought to put on some panties. We'll see. I'll keep you posted. Maybe if someone else also tells me to...

Thanks for posting. I'll keep you up to date.

Concerned

falcondfw69 said:
Concerned,
Lisa obviously loves you to death, because she still wants you, AND Tony. That is great.
As for the morning after pill, she is just being sensible. Condoms break, the pill is not 100%. Smart lady you have there.
As for her going bareback with Tony, once he gets tested, why not? I am not a woman myself, but I am sure that rubber rubbing against skin feels much worse than skin rubbing against skin. She wants to enhance her pleasure to the maximum level. She is taking all the precautions necessary. I wouldn't worry about it.

falcondfw69,
Thanks for posting. I'm REALLY lucky that Lisa loves me so much. I realize that many of her comments are not meant to hurt, just telling me how it is.

I guess I am OK with Tony going bareback with Lisa. It's just a change. Lisa says she really enjoys feeling me cum when I'm in her, so I think this one of the reasons she wants him to go bareback in her. Also, he doesn't like condoms, so that's another reason. It's also a bunch easier.

It looks like this ride has really taken off. I don't know where it will lead.

Thanks for posting.

Concerned

So, I shaved my pubic hair. Lisa took one look and giggled. "You do look larger, but you're not as large as Tony." She rubbed her hands all over me and said that she liked the way I looked. Then she started in on shaving herself. As expected, she did not let me watch, but shortly she was bare and smooth.

I went down on her immediately. I will say that vladdy is right. Eating out her shaved, smooth pussy was great. She almost came from my efforts and I was rewarded by being allowed toi fuck her for the first time since she was fucked by Tony. When I came, she said no more until after her time with Tony - she did not want to be sore and limit him in any way.

It's pretty obvious that Tony's her main man, and I'm taking a back seat. That's OK. If necessary, I'll just mmasturbate.

Is there interest in my continuing?

Hey, Conc!

I really hope I'm not stepping on your toes by saying this, but it seems like you are very cautious about the process you and your wife are taking. You mentioned discussing trust and having to reiterate it to each other for reassurance. You also mentioned a few times that you were a little unsettled in a few different areas. I'm only speaking for myself, but if I had even the smallest shred of doubt or worry about the outcome of the cuckold, I wouldn't participate in it. Or I would reaaaally iron out the wrinkles before wearing it.

I haven't even been able to do real cuckold with my boyfriend yet, just fucking in front of him. We have a great deal of trust and haven't ever had to discuss any worries about each other. But if I felt even for a second that there were any kinks or he was in any way becoming bothered or concerned (;)) I'd apply pressure to the brakes until I knew everyone was on the same page.

I hope it goes well for you guys though. I think open relationships/cuckolds are among the strongest and most fun relationships when they go well!

Emmywammy,

Thanks for posting.

We are taking things a bit slowly, but I'm sure it's what I want, and now I'm sure that it's what Lisa wants. She is REALLY enjoying being fucked by Tony. We have not discussed my watching, and I'm not sure when that might happen. It's not a major desire on my part, ans I think that Lisa and Tony need to be comfortable in what they are doing first.

Thanks again for posting.

Concerned

Well, this morning Lisa brought up the feel of silk on bare skin. She said how onderful it feels on her bare pussy and asked if I would like to try on a pair of her panties on my now bare smooth pubes. I sad "maybe later". Any suggestions? I don't want to go to a store to buy silk boxers today! From the poll, it looks like most cucks wear panties, and I'm no longer so resistant. Any ideas here would be appreciated!

Just tell her you were thinking of how those silky panties would feel against your smooth skin. You should definitely wear them while she is out fucking Tony.
As for the chastity, Mandy really enjoys teasing me while I'm locked up. Last night we met a new guy and took him to a hotel room. She said she was going to let me out and watch, but she left the key in the car. We parked the car with a valet service and we didn't have access to the car so I stayed locked up. On top of that, she didn't let me watch. She told me to give them about 30 min and come back. By the time I came back he was gone. I'm still not out of my cage. Today is day 32.
She really should lock you up while she's out with Tony. This way you can't jerk off while she out with him and you will be nice and horny when she gets home.
Enjoy the journey and have fun.

mybuttplug,

Thank you. With your encouragement, I will tell her I would like to see how her silk panties feel. I'm sure that she will let me try them on.

As to the chastity, I'm not going to say anything about that. I think that if she is really interested, she will bring it up again.

She was going through her things talking about what she was going to wear to see Tony. She decided on an outfit similar to the last one she wore, except she was asking if I thought it would be OK if she hid not wear panties. I said that whatever she wanted to do was OK with me. After all, what she does with her body is her choice.

Concerned

The conversations with my wife never go anything like I had planned. It's not just that it happens once in a while, it's every time.

I told her that I would like to see how her silk panties felt on my smooth skin. She said that she was not going to have me try panties for 5 minutes and reject wearing them. First of all the trial of my wearing panties would have to be a full week, and secondly, I would have to ask with more passion. Further, she would cut me off until I asked. I would be required to lick her pussy, but she would not allow my cock to penetrate her in any way. That meant that she would not suck my cock. She also said that she would not give me a hand job.

I was more than a little annoyed and stormed off.

Any suggestions as to what I should do now? I'm thinking I'll have to give in. She'll be getting all the sex she wants from Tony, and I'll be getting none unless I beg her to wear panties.

She DID also say that she is not interested in feminizing me further, but she has changed her mind on other things, so she may decide to go further.

On another topic, Jill called today, and Lisa hung up on her. I'm glad she did that.

Ahhh time for ultimatums is not when you are talking sexual kink. She sounds more like her GF every post. This was going to be agreed on not 'you'll do this or you won't get that.'
Be careful each of your post this week have been more of her demands on you being a sissy and totally denied any sex? How close of a loving marriage can you have if she's giving you ultimatums?
You guys need to set the ground rules better I think her friend has made a bigger influence on her then you think.
JMO
Hank

Start begging. Tell her you love licking her pussy and you are greatly appreciative that she is willing to allow you to do that. You will lick her pussy any time she asks for it.

Hank jones said:
Ahhh time for ultimatums is not when you are talking sexual kink. She sounds more like her GF every post. This was going to be agreed on not 'you'll do this or you won't get that.'
Be careful each of your post this week have been more of her demands on you being a sissy and totally denied any sex? How close of a loving marriage can you have if she's giving you ultimatums?
You guys need to set the ground rules better I think her friend has made a bigger influence on her then you think.
JMO
Hank

Hank,
Thank you for posting.
I understand what you are saying, but I think rather than Jill influencing Lisa, some of the female supremacy literature Lisa is reading is influencing her. Some of it talks about putting husbands in feminine clothing and chastity, and Lisa has mentioned both. The literature talks about withholding sex, ans how males are basically willing to do anything to experience an orgasm.

It is possible that Jill is influencing Lisa, but from the reastion I saw earlier today, when Lisa hung up on Jill, I think Lisa is not listening to Jill at all.

I'll keep everyone posted.

mybuttplug said:
Start begging. Tell her you love licking her pussy and you are greatly appreciative that she is willing to allow you to do that. You will lick her pussy any time she asks for it.

mybuttplug,
I'll probably start begging, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow. I want to appear to have some self-esteem left.

Thanks for posting

Concerned

Concerned,

Concerned said:
This morning Lisa brought up the feel of silk on bare skin. She said how wonderful it feels on her bare pussy and asked if I would like to try a pair of her panties on my now-bare-and-smooth pubes. I said, "maybe later." Any suggestions?

Your wife was telling you she'd like you to begin wearing panties. "Maybe later," which almost certainly displeased her, was not an optimal response.

Regarding your reply to Mybuttplug (what an odd screen name; it's hard to get used to...):

Concerned said:
Thank you [Mybuttplug]. With your encouragement, I will tell my wife I would like to see how her silk panties feel. I'm sure she will let me try them on.

That's better — it sounds like you're moving in the right direction.

Re.:

Concerned said:
Conversations with my wife never go anything like I plan. It's not just that it happens once in a while, it's every time.

Sounds like further confirmation of the observation that you can plan what you're going to say to your wife, but not what your wife will say to you...

Concerned said:
I told her I would like to see how her silk panties feel on my smooth skin. She said that she was not going to have me try panties for 5 minutes then reject wearing them. First, the trial of my wearing panties will have to be for a full week; second, I will have to ask with more passion.

Since your wife's first attempt to gently let you know what she wanted did not yield her desired response, she took her cuckold by his horns and told you what she wanted in a way you'd hardly be likely to misinterpret…

Concerned said:
Further, she will cut me off until I ask.

Your wife is not the first woman to provide her man with a little extra motivation in this way...

Concerned said:
I will be required to lick her pussy, but she will not allow my cock to penetrate her in any way. That means she will not suck my cock. She also said she will not give me hand jobs.

You should be thankful your wife wants and expects you to be her cuntsucker. As her cuckold and soon-to-be pantyboy, I suggest offering to service her in that way ("May I pleasure you with my tongue, mistress?") whenever you suspect even slightly she may want that, and certainly whenever she tells you to do so.

Concerned said:
I was more than a little annoyed and stormed off.

Oh, oh... not good.

Concerned said:
Any suggestions as to what I should do now? I'm thinking I'll have to give in. She'll be getting all the sex she wants from Tony, and I'll be getting none unless I beg her to wear panties.

You have it right. You might try suggesting to your wife she relax in her easy chair because you would like to apologize. Then, bow down before her and kiss her feet while you apologize profusely and ask her to forgive you for "storming off" inappropriately instead of saying “Yes, ma’am.” Then (regardless of whether she accepts your apology) ask her if she would like you to pleasure her with your tongue. If she says "Yes, do so," kiss and lick your way up her legs and inner thighs then, finally, suck, lick and kiss her cunt with passionate intensity until she orgasms. Hopefully she will then forgive you. That would be a good time to beg her to allow you to wear panties in recognition of your new status in her marriage.

If your wife agrees to allow you to wear (or orders you to wear) panties in response to your passionate begging, you might mention to her that you would find it very humiliating to have to go to a lingerie store and buy your own — so, would she be willing to buy your panties for you...? This would have the advantage of ensuring you would be wearing the kinds of panties she likes best on you (you could point out)...

Concerned said:
She DID also say that she is not interested in feminizing me further...

No, no... of course not.

Concerned said:
...but, she has changed her mind on other things so she may decide to go further.

Your apparent “anything’s possible” view of this is probably pragmatic.

Concerned said:
I think rather than Jill influencing Lisa, some of the female supremacy literature Lisa is reading is influencing her.

Hm… well… in that case, your wife may find

I play & He waits

of interest (if she hasn’t read it already).

—Custer

I would draw a line in the sand at some point. If you don't like ultimatums than tell her you won't stand for it. She'll respect you, she may be mad for a day, until she gets used to the fact that she can't push you around completely.

Obviously you both wanted her to sleep with Tony, and of course she maybe crossed some lines with allowing him bareback already... I suppose that is somewhat natural.

My input as far as a solution goes (assuming you like the sound of what I’m about to say of course) would be to tell your wife that you would enjoy to play some games, like wearing panties for a week, shaving your pubes for a month, painting toe nails, other femDom things that don't have to do with male feminization. You would need to set an agreed upon sex baseline that would be constant for you and her, then if you guys want to play some games for more sex than that could be fun for the both of you. It would allow her an outlet for these kinky idea's many of which you may enjoy so long as you’re not ****** into it.

You really should have some boundary that you don’t let her cross so she knows you are not a complete push over. Also you should realize that a lot of this control she has right now, and excitement with Tony will not last for a very long time, so you should expect some return to normalcy.

Custer,

Thank you for your reply. I have not given in completely to Lisa being in charge in all ways, and I'm not sure that is the way I want to go with our relationship. I think I'm OK with Lisa making the decisions, but I want to have my opinion heard or at least requested before she decides. She just decided that the panties were to be worn for a full week, and did not even ask what I thought. I felt that the ultimatum was a bit unreasonable

The website (blog) that you recommended is FANTASTIC! I will send Lisa a link.

Your input is very much appreciated, Custer. I may not alwayd do as you suggest, but I appreciate your comments.

Concerned

Users who are viewing this thread