• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Concerned - Journey to becoming a Cuck

• Thread starterConcerned
  • Start date
You do know She can only hurt You if You let Her. (I can't believe I'm trying to help a cuck).

will2112001 said:
You do know She can only hurt You if You let Her. (I can't believe I'm trying to help a cuck).

will,

You are absolutely correct! When one feels humiliated it is because you let yourself feel humiliated. In this case, I was expecting this kind of talk from Jill, and I was not bothered by what she had to say. My biggest concern in the visit was that she might influence Lisa in some way. Lisa is very much her own person, so I did not worry much, but the idea did cross my mind.

Your help is appreciated by this cuck.

Thank you!

9 out of 10 people like Jill have their own demons. Things about themsleves they don't feel good about. So they lash out at others. And keep them on the defensive. That way they think it keep others from picking up on these traits in themselfs. Their weaknesses. They befriend people who they think are weaker than them. I would love to spend an few hours with Jill. Like I said i can't believe I'm doing this. You do know once she knows she can't get to You. The less time Jill will want to spend with You.

I think the Fred and Jill are going down a completely different path than you and Lisa. Fred wants to be completely feminized. I'm more like you. I don't have any interest in wearing makeup or a wig or trying to pass as a female. I like wearing panties and stockings, sometimes a bra or maybe a teddy. This is a form of submission in my mind. What Fred is interested in is different from your desires. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's interesting that Lisa would tell Jill that your penis was so small. Just a couple of weeks ago, you thought you were average size. She seems to enjoy making fun of your penis size. Personally, I like this. I like fucking Mandy after her pussy has been stretched out by a big cock. I also like it when she tells me she wants to deny me sex and tell me how good a big cock feels inside her.

It's empowering for her to know she can fuck my cock or another superior cock if that is what she wants.

How do you feel about her telling you and other people that you have a small cock?

If she is not going to see Tony for a couple of weeks. I might suggest buying a strapon for you to fuck her with. It's a good toy for a cuck with a small cock.

I agree with mybuttplug. I see wearing panties, I have done this but not that often in the past, and I found it to be done to put me in a submissive position. Obviously Lisa is into femDom and you seem to be into submission, so this really works great. As MBP said above Fred and Jill are taking a different road, obviously Jill didn't do anything to Fred, Fred wants to be a cross dresser which is certainly a different ballgame from what you and Lisa are doing.

I've been in a similar position to you, I had an ex who had a few lovers on the side, and she had two best girl friends. The three of them went way way back, and one of them was certainly the impetus for getting my girlfriend to sleep with a guy with a real big one. At the time I had no idea about cuckolding, nor did I even know I would enjoy her sleeping with another guy after all we were dating, but for a long time and seriously. She really enjoyed having sex with the bigger guy, and the two arranged the tryst. Needless to say they knew how big my cock was which was embarrassing, although I have a decent sized cock it's weird having other females talking about you.

Which brings me to the other facet, my ex did what Lisa is doing when they were new to each other. She was talking about his cock like it was the biggest in the entire world. It was very large, but as they had a new thing going on I think there was a lot of exaggeration about the size differential.

As always, great thead thanks for sharing, I've really been enjoying it because i feel like I've been through some things you are going threw and enjoy the thought of it all.

will2112001 said:
9 out of 10 people like Jill have their own demons. Things about themsleves they don't feel good about. So they lash out at others. And keep them on the defensive. That way they think it keep others from picking up on these traits in themselfs. Their weaknesses. They befriend people who they think are weaker than them. I would love to spend an few hours with Jill. Like I said i can't believe I'm doing this. You do know once she knows she can't get to You. The less time Jill will want to spend with You.

will,

It would be great if you could spend some time with Jill, but that's just not possible.

I just hope that Lisa continues to see Jill for what she is, and does not allow herself to be influenced too much by Jill.

Thanks for posting.

Reactions: toolman2c
mybuttplug said:
I think the Fred and Jill are going down a completely different path than you and Lisa. Fred wants to be completely feminized. I'm more like you. I don't have any interest in wearing makeup or a wig or trying to pass as a female. I like wearing panties and stockings, sometimes a bra or maybe a teddy. This is a form of submission in my mind. What Fred is interested in is different from your desires. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's interesting that Lisa would tell Jill that your penis was so small. Just a couple of weeks ago, you thought you were average size. She seems to enjoy making fun of your penis size. Personally, I like this. I like fucking Mandy after her pussy has been stretched out by a big cock. I also like it when she tells me she wants to deny me sex and tell me how good a big cock feels inside her.

It's empowering for her to know she can fuck my cock or another superior cock if that is what she wants.

How do you feel about her telling you and other people that you have a small cock?

If she is not going to see Tony for a couple of weeks. I might suggest buying a strapon for you to fuck her with. It's a good toy for a cuck with a small cock.

mybuttplug,

Thanks for posting. It's good to see that others are taking an interest in my life and our adventures.

I'm glad to hear that there are other guys who enjoy panties. I haven't gone as far as a teddy, stockings or a bra, but I may go in that direction. There are so many other things on my mind right now...

I'm not sure that Lisa said to Jill that my penis is small, but may have said that Tony's was large, and Jill took poetic license. That would be like Jill.

I'm not going to object to it if Lisa does say that I have a small cock. I'm OK with how I am. We each have our good points and bad points. Just because others have larger cocks than I do doesn't make them any better than me. Some guys are taller, some are stronger. Lisa loves me just as I am. That's what's important.

Concerned,
When it comes to being a cuck, the size of the dick isn't alway the factor. I have a 8+" dick. But I last 30 secs in my wife. She needs and desires more then that. She's loves me and loves my dick. But she needs and wants it to last longer.
I know people will say 'hello little blue pill' I have a heart condition and can't even drink alcohol due to the way it effects my heart. I have come to grip with this.
Her bf is older and heavier then me not in shape but he can last 30-60 minutes. She could go more that I know and so does he, but he satifys her with that.

So I suggest you come up with a comeback for the time when the small dixk comment comes up in conversation. 'yeah well god was nice enough to give me a strong tounge.' has worked for me. (0:
Make it something that your wife will smile and agree with. But be careful she could also point out the short coming if she feels in the mood.

Hank

Hank jones said:
Concerned,
When it comes to being a cuck, the size of the dick isn't alway the factor. I have a 8+" dick. But I last 30 secs in my wife. She needs and desires more then that. She's loves me and loves my dick. But she needs and wants it to last longer.
I know people will say 'hello little blue pill' I have a heart condition and can't even drink alcohol due to the way it effects my heart. I have come to grip with this.
Her bf is older and heavier then me not in shape but he can last 30-60 minutes. She could go more that I know and so does he, but he satifys her with that.

So I suggest you come up with a comeback for the time when the small dixk comment comes up in conversation. 'yeah well god was nice enough to give me a strong tounge.' has worked for me. (0:
Make it something that your wife will smile and agree with. But be careful she could also point out the short coming if she feels in the mood.

Hank

Hank,

Great comeback. I have also heard "It doesn't matter how big I am. It matters what I do with what I have."

I actually like your comeback better.

Thanks!

Concerned said:
will,

It would be great if you could spend some time with Jill, but that's just not possible.

I just hope that Lisa continues to see Jill for what she is, and does not allow herself to be influenced too much by Jill.

Thanks for posting.

You see right there in Your Post is one of the things that seperates a Cuckold from a Bull. You think something is not possible. I think All Things Are Possible!!!!

Jill's just another woman who fucks around on her husband. What makes Her so special?

will2112001 said:
You see right there in Your Post is one of the things that seperates a Cuckold from a Bull. You think something is not possible. I think All Things Are Possible!!!!

Jill's just another woman who fucks around on her husband. What makes Her so special?

will,

Thank you for posting.

Perhaps you are right. Jill is not special. It is just that distance would make things difficult, and how to arrange such a meeting would be challenging. Maybe not impossible, but challenging at best.

Jill continued to try to get “to” me. “I like you wearing panties. You really don’t need all the room they have in underwear for real men, do you?”

“I understand that’s how you think about things, Jill, but the size of a penis is not the only important thing in life”

“Of course you and Fred would think that. Are you going to be wearing bras and dresses next?”

“I don’t think so. But what is most important is the love Lisa and I show by the way we treat each other”

At this point Lisa chimed in “Yes, and Jill, I really don’t appreciate attacks on my husband. I love him, and appreciate the fact that he has urged me to enjoy sex to the fullest – with other men”

With that the conversation went another direction. Lisa talked about Tony, and the fact that they would not be getting together again soon for another fuck session. Jill quickly said that she was willing to do a three-some with one of her fuck buddies. “I would love to hear you moaning while Dave filled your pussy with his cum. He’s really good at anal, too, and he is very large.”

“No. I want to select my own sex buddies, and while I appreciate your offer, I am not taking you up on it this time.”

“What about just the two of us?” Jill replied. I could not believe what I was hearing. I didn’t have a clue that Jill was into other women. “It’s not what you think. It’s just I know what will turn you on sweetie. I AM a woman, and my tongue can hit all the right spots.”

I could tell that Lisa was surprised by this. “Well, I never thought about that. I’ll need to give it some thought. With that Lisa got out of the hot tub, quickly followed by Jill. “I hope I didn’t offend you.” I heard Jill say. “No. I was just surprised. That’s all.” Jill put her arm around Lisa, and drew Lisa in towards her. Lisa did not resist at first, but broke things off pretty quickly.

At that point, we all dried off, got dressed (with Jill saying how good the panties looked on me) and Lisa and I headed home.

During the drive home, Lisa asked what I thought about Jill’s advances. I said that I was really surprised, but I was not going to object to whatever Lisa wanted to do. Lisa was happy to hear that, and said that she would have to think long and hard about things. She was really wanting to be fucked by a real live cock, and was not interested in a dildo, or Jill’s tongue.

We will see what happens.

Concerned when you started this thread 20 pages ago, I thought Jill sounded like a strong woman but it seems Jill has been putting on a facade. Obviously because she can be manipulative she is not necessarily someone you might want to be around. It seems Fred is pretty happy especially being around other people who accept his life style.

I think that if you and your wife desire to be around Jill with proper boundaries clearly set Jill and her husband could be good lifestyle friends with you both. It can be enjoyable to be able to talk to other friends candidly about Lisa’s trysts with Tony or other men. Certainly if Jill keeps up what she is doing it sounds like you’re going to again not want any part of her. But should you and your wife set limits with Jill I think she will snap into place and stop being inappropriately mean spirited with you.

Concerned

All has been very quiet for a while, hope all is ok.

This is a great story so far.... I hope everything is ok here.

Custer Laststand said:
Concerned—

So, to review the scene vis-a-vis your wife's friend Jill, her "in-bed-challenged" husband Fred, and your bet with Jill re. her agreeing to refrain from encouraging your wife Lisa to take a lover if Fred doesn't do "X" within 1.5 years, I return to your initial post where you said:

End of review. Fast-forwarding to your most recent post:

Jill's bet with you sounds a lot like the two of you proposing to decide something by flipping a coin, then... while the coin was still in the air... she said (in effect): "Heads I win, tails you lose."

But, it isn't quite so clear-cut. There remains a possible point of uncertainty in the outcome. Suppose Jill transforms her husband who had a pre-existing condition (as a health-insurance corporation would put it, no doubt)... i.e., cross-dressing... to a "complete sissy" which, in effect, she had already accomplished before she started. That isn't quite the same as persuading him to then go to a cross-dressing-friendly bar as a "complete sissy," complete with wig, makeup and lingerie, with a male date (who isn't cross-dressed, presumably), thereby voluntarily humiliating himself in front of his wife Jill, you, and your wife while the 3 of you sit at a more-or-less distant table to watch and confirm he's doing that (for purposes of settling your bet).

Suppose, instead, Jill transforms Fred successfully to a "complete sissy" (by moving him forward incrementally, as it were, beyond where he is now), and he even goes out in public dressed as such (say, he rides around with Jill while she drives and he even goes, e.g., for walks in a park with her), but he declines to go to a cross-dressing-friendly bar with another man, who is not cross-dressed, as a "date."

If this is the outcome, will you or will Jill win your bet? (I know... details, details...)

Finally, consider that your wife has already decided to take a lover (although she appears to be having — temporarily, most likely — some second thoughts). Thus, if Jill loses her bet with you and agrees to stop encouraging your wife to take a lover, your "victory" could reasonably be called "pyrrhic" because your wife will already have taken a lover long before the 1.5-year time frame of Jill's shrewd bet with you has expired.

Ergo, you might conclude your manly decision to NOT back out of your bet with Jill — congratulations for that, BTW, since "a bet is a bet" as they say — falls somewhere short of a true act of bravery, since your loss (Jill's win, if you prefer) is already guaranteed.

Anyway... the above is more-or-less independent of your decision to encourage your wife to take a lover, and her agreement to move forward with that. The question the two of you might continue to consider is: will it be good or bad for your marriage if your wife fucks other men?

For some additional perspective on this, the two of you might read:

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:

It will take a lot less time than ordering and reading Ley's book, which I also continue to recommend.

—Custer

I have been reading lots of your reviews and solutions and I am really impressed with them. My life is going nowhere. Busy schedule has brought too much distance between me and my wife. I want to bring same spice and joy in my life. Can you help me out? I am eagerly waiting for positive response.

JamieBates said:
I have been reading lots of your reviews and solutions and I am really impressed with them. My life is going nowhere. Busy schedule has brought too much distance between me and my wife. I want to bring same discount lingerie spice and joy in my life. Can you help me out? I am eagerly waiting for positive response.
Still waiting for some good replies..

JamieBates said:
Still waiting for some good replies..

If you want some feedback you need to give a bit more to get it started - describe your wife - dump a few pics here that don't reveal her identity, that kind of thing.

And start a new thread, judging by the dates this is a dead-thread.

JamieBates,

JamieBates said:
I have been reading lots of your reviews and solutions and I am really impressed with them. My life is going nowhere. Busy schedule has brought too much distance between me and my wife. I want to bring same spice and joy in my life. Can you help me out? I am eagerly waiting for positive response.

Thanks. But, your situation as you've briefly described it sounds similar to countless long-term married couples. You'll need to provide some background re. the nature of your personality and what you want to get out of your marriage, and the nature of your wife's personality and what you think she wants to get out of your marriage, before I can hazard any comments (which may or may not be of value, since I won't know anything about the two of you beyond what you say in this forum).

It will be best to start your own thread, as noted by C4goodlife, since your situation is not germane (it sounds like) to this thread by Concerned.

—Custer

Concerned,

I've been off the radar for a while. I see on 13 Sept. 2012 your wife made you her cuckold:

Concerned said:
She did it! It is official! I am a member of the club! I am a cuck! .... Lisa got home about midnight. I was an emotional mess, but she was really happy and flying high. The first words out of her mouth were, "He is WONDERFUL!"

And, on Sept. 17 she pantied you:

Concerned said:
I went to Lisa and asked her if I could PLEASE wear her silk panties. She was in a playful mood, and said "Yes, absolutely, your small cock will have no problem fitting into my panties, AND you may have the honor of licking my pussy. I want to be ready for Tony tonight."

And, on Sept. 17, you also conceded that henceforth your wife will be, in essence, the head of your household:

Concerned said:
I did ask if we could talk a bit about what is happening. She agreed. I said that I understand that she is now in charge of all aspects of our relationship ....

Congratulations! Best wishes to both of you.

—Custer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread