• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confronting Unresolved Issues – Seeking Advice and Suggestions

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date
CuckoldMick,

My third set of comments in post 22 (above) is incomplete. Here is a repeat of those comments with the last sentence completed. (Sorry about this inconvenience.)

CuckoldMick said:
It’s funny because I am a 6’4” 230 lb guy (former college football tackle), but little Kristen has me scared (lol).

That’s interesting. This suggests that in the future you may conceivably develop problems with “thinking straight” as a consequence of long-term brain damage, if you suffered a few too many concussions. (Post athletic-career brain damage among football players, analogous to brain damage among boxers, has been in the news lately. If you google that subject I think you’ll find a lot on it.) If this should happen you’ll become increasingly dependent on your “little” wife Kristen to keep your life on track as well as, conceivably, for economic support. From this point of view, your feelings of fear of your dominant wife may be well-justified if based on a realistic expectation she may leave you if she becomes dissatisfied with your relationship.

On the other hand, you may have avoided brain damage. Your writing seems clear and I gather your football career was quite a few years ago.

In any case, it does not seem “funny” or “odd” that your physically-much-smaller wife is the dominant partner in your marriage. In your relationships with other men (on the job, for instance), it’s almost certainly to your advantage to be tall, strongly built, and to look physically intimidating, as I gather you must. In your relationship with your wife, those characteristics were also almost certainly to your advantage early on…. that is, she would have been impressed by your good genes as evidenced by your powerful physique and intelligence (the latter suggested by the quality of your writing and your description of your career) — hence your potential for being a good provider — but after marriage, things changed.

Women don’t expect to be physically more powerful than their husbands because, obviously, they aren’t (in most cases, although not in all cases). Thus, they are masters, perhaps I should say mistresses, of strategies for manipulating their husbands and other men in their lives, despite their smaller physical stature, using the powerful advantage they have. This, of course, is: WOMEN are the owners and possessors of ovaries and wombs, and the compelling physical characteristics that go along with this advantage, hence they hold the keys to the next generation. Any man who wants to pass his genes along must acknowledge his wife as the dominant partner in his marriage, if that is the nature of her personality and she has the requisite leadership qualities. Leadership qualities, as I'm sure you know well, are independent of physical size and physique (a number of U.S. states now have woman governors, for instance).

—Custer

Custer--- I appreciate the detailed comments and insight. I'll have to read your messages a few more times to glean everything you have written. I'll get back to you.

Oh, by the way, Krissy has a date tomorrow night with her favorite BF. She's asked me to drive her to met him at 7:00 pm at the Doubletree Hotel--- he will be waiting in the bar, and apparently has a room reserved. I'll report out if there's anything worthy of posting.

Thanks,

Cuckold Mick

Cuckold Mick,

You're welcome. Will look forward to your updates.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread