• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing her

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters
Its the weekend. Tell her what she is missing or what you or other black studs would with her. Make her understand why she should want bbc.

i need some more pics of her to remind me of all the sexy things i want to do to her hot body

faust1 said:
i need some more pics of her to remind me of all the sexy things i want to do to her hot body

Want to hear what you and all the others would want to do to "her hot body" Check out how wet her tight pussy is getting knowing others think she is hot.

She needs to hear how a black stud would seduce her, convince her to skip the condom, stretch her very tight pussy giving her numerous orgasms before burying his load deep inside her. I think my MILF should let herself go and experience the pleasures of a bbc. Tell her what you think.

No fucking condom man.....I want to eat her fucking pussy after she gets a big black cock shooting a wad of cum deep inside her!

Jewish Guy Has Beautiful said:
No fucking condom man.....I want to eat her fucking pussy after she gets a big black cock shooting a wad of cum deep inside her!

I agree, she needs to get a bbc and she needs to take the cum deep insider her. This is one reason for her hesitancy, she would prefer a condom unless she really knows the person.

Last edited by a moderator:
please comment to keep her curious

Wife finally willing to admit that the thought of being seduced by a younger 20 something BBC is erotically arousing as a fantasy. Need to work on getting her to the next level. Explain to her why it would be so good for her to experience her first BBC and that 41 is not too late in life to start.

ciomment on her worthyness as a bbc slut

Does she deserve a real bbc in her pussy and ass? She needs to feel desireable and made to feel sexy. Think she needs a real BBC to have the experience of her lifetime. Her tight pussy needs to be opened up and to feel a large dick cum deep inside her and for the seed to slowly drip back out

My birthday is coming up. She asked what I want, told her to see her fuck a bbc. She just laughed and said, "What if i get pregnant?" Told her to use a condom, sponge, do it when she is safe or all three. She said "you don't really want to see me fuck someone else do you?" Told her that her pale body would look great under a black stud and i really want to see her pussy really stretched by a real dick not just her toys. She told me I was a pervert but she would at least think about.
Any and all comments would help convince her to do it.

For my birthday, she called me into the bedroom and told me to sit quietly. She then picked up the phone, put it on speaker phone and began talking to a black stud. She started telling him how she was going to start out kissing him and slowly work her way down his body as she removed his clothes. She told him how she was going to blow him to hardness and get him wet. I could hear his breathing pick up. He started telling her what he would do to her as well and she beginning fingering herself and getting wetter and wetter. He told he couldn't wait to slide deep into her tight wet pussy. He asked if she was on the pill, she said no but she wanted him. He told her he wanted to cum in her and she said she wanted it to. They began telling each other how great it felt and I could hear both of their breathing pick up. Eventually I heard him groin and say Oh, god I'm cumming. My wife also began cumming as she continued fingering herself telling him she could feel him filling her with seed. After her breathing slowed down, she told him thanks, she enjoyed herself. He responded that he did also and that he hoped I enjoyed myself too. He know I was listening in. After they hung up, she asked me if I enjoyed it. Told her yes, came when they did. She said good because for now that's as far as it will go. Gives me hope she may still go further.

Sounds like she's on her way. She wanted to see how you would respond to her doing it. The next step will be it if you keep persuading her. Good luck and keep us informed :)

Seduce her

She has had phone sex with the same stud several times now. She is really enjoying it and she loves seeing me cum on her panties. We have been on vacation and she has been checking out the studs. Once while out dancing, I told her to invite the black gentleman she spent much of the evening dancing with back to the hotel. She said she couldn't because she wasn't sure she could actually go through with sleeping with a black stud and she said that 'besides we were out of condoms and the timing is wrong'. She agrees that the right man could probably seduce her into fucking him. She wants to hear from the black studs how they would seduce her to strip her cloths and lay back to spread her legs for him. Once she spreads her legs, which hole would you choose. And would you be able to convince her to go bare.

tee said:
Sounds like she's on her way. She wanted to see how you would respond to her doing it. The next step will be it if you keep persuading her. Good luck and keep us informed :)

Possitive comments also are being helpful in persuading her. Anyone else think she is ready and deserving.

Last edited by a moderator:
u need to shave that shit dude (personal preferance i hate hairs bald is the way to go)

mark134uk said:
u need to shave that shit dude (personal preferance i hate hairs bald is the way to go)
She does shave it bare sometimes. Is this the best or only response she deserves. Cannot believe that you would not want a shot at busting a nut in her because she is hairy sometimes. Hard to convince her that she is still desireable when this is the extent of the comments

halloween fun

My wife's costume to a halloween party. She is going as the snow witch. I think she looks hot, not cold. I jokingly threw a condom to her. She asked what is that for. I told her that as hot as she looks, she might get hit on tonight. She said that was not going to happen and threw the condom back at me. With a little alcohol in her, she does not drink much, the right stud could seduce her tonight. Anyone else think she might get her first experience with bbc tonight?

Did she?

She's home from the party. She said she had fun. I got this picture but she would not let be get any closer, she said she was tired and not in the mood for sex. She was going to just go to bed. She took a quick shower, she smelled a bit of smoke, then went to bed. I think she got fucked. Anyone else think she looks stretched and used? Maybe she will be more talkative tomorrow. Would love to hear what others think.

check those panties...NM

see how clean THEY are

She works on Sunday. When I got up to eat breakfast with her, she already had started a load of laundry. This was not normal for her so I asked about it, she said her clothes from last night smelled of smoke so shes washing them. Again asked her about last night. She said she had a great time dancing etc., nothing to tell me beyond that. I think she had more fun than she's telling. Others thoughts?

mark134uk said:

Poll created in response to this response but also would like feedback

Users who are viewing this thread