• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing her

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters
noway said:
She's home from the party. She said she had fun. I got this picture but she would not let be get any closer, she said she was tired and not in the mood for sex. She was going to just go to bed. She took a quick shower, she smelled a bit of smoke, then went to bed. I think she got fucked. Anyone else think she looks stretched and used? Maybe she will be more talkative tomorrow. Would love to hear what others think.

She's not in the mood for sex but flashes you her gash before turning in for the night?
Cmon. This is clearly a set up for a more-intriguing turn to this tale.

Great pics tho!

anna-mwf said:
She's not in the mood for sex but flashes you her gash before turning in for the night?
Cmon. This is clearly a set up for a more-intriguing turn to this tale.

Great pics tho!

She flashed her gash when I asked if she got hit on. She said no, see. but did not let me get nearer to her.

I so want to eat her pussy....I love it....hairy or bare!

Jewish Guy Has Beautiful said:
I so want to eat her pussy....I love it....hairy or bare!

I love eating her pussy. If you rub her G-spot and lick her clit, she'll squirt. I will not push her but I think she had 'fun' at the party. Maybe with time she'll talk. Would love feedback. How many else think she has now experienced a bbc.

noone thinks she did anything at the party? Would love to hear what others think happened.

make her want it

She is ready to be stretched by a bbc. She needs to have a bbc stretch her tight pussy and asshole and leave her full of deeply deposited seed. Please respond. She needs the constant encouragement to do this and an explanation of why she should experience a bbc over and over again. She has only experience my dick as far as know to date.

Please comment. Make her feel sexy and desireable.

Hmm did she shave that pussy before the party?? It sounds like maybe she found some dick at that party!!

I think she was drilled several times at the party. She should share everything about that with you since it's such a turnon!

694fun said:
Hmm did she shave that pussy before the party?? It sounds like maybe she found some dick at that party!!

She did not shave her pussy, but she did trim it up a bit. Did not want obvious hairs sticking out of her costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
johnny1705 said:
I think she was drilled several times at the party. She should share everything about that with you since it's such a turnon!

I hope she was drilled at least once by a big black dick. I also hope he shot his cum in her. Unless she is heated up, she does not easily discus sex even after 20 years of marriage. She does know that i would be turned on to hear that she allowed a black stud or two to cum in her pussy multiple times or to cum in both her holes.

Smiling

A photo for those who think she is hot and have written positive comments. Smiling knowing there are others who think she is sexy.

she is sexy as hell

metal polisher said:
she is sexy as hell

Thank you from both of us. We also both like seeing that regular contributors like Khuf_ck voted in the poll saying they would want to fuck both her holes and shoot their seed deep in her womb. Still not saying much about the party, but admitting that with the right stud, in the right time and place, she could do this. Continue with the possitive comments.

your next step?

tell her you will only have anal sex with her from now on because her pussy is reserved exclusively for black cock...gives her more motivation to take the next step.

bumper55 said:
tell her you will only have anal sex with her from now on because her pussy is reserved exclusively for black cock...gives her more motivation to take the next step.

I like this idea. And while she does like anal sex, she will only do it several times a month. Anyone else think she should limit her pussy to black cock? Should the only cum in her pussy come from black studs?

A long time fantasy involving my wife.

noway said:
A long time fantasy involving my wife.

Comment and tell her that she is deserving of such pleasure.

wet for bbc

She's getting wet thinking of a black stud doing her. Who wants her?

Please comment.

Users who are viewing this thread