• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters

noway

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2004
Convince her that she would enjoy and look good having a black stud filling her ass and pussy with his cum. She does not believe that she is still sexy and desireable at 41.

If she's willing to pose for these pictures, she still thinks she's got some sexual attraction. It's a big step from there to her going black, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice outfit ruined by the socks

noway said:
Convince her that she would enjoy and look good having a black stud filling her ass and pussy with his cum. She does not believe that she is still sexy and desireable at 41.

She must see my pics ::D:D

I love her :D:D

comment please

Zagg said:
If she's willing to pose for these pictures, she still thinks she's got some sexual attraction. It's a big step from there to her going black, however.

She poses for me because she knows I love her too. It does not mean she thinks others would still find her sexually appealing.
Keep telling her I would find it hot to see her take a black stud, let him choose his hole, preferably bareback then watch him explode deep inside and watch the cum drip back out. In fantasy she finds it arrousing, it is getting her to the next step.
Also if anyone could photoshop in a black dick in the photo instead, we both would appreciate it.

noway said:
She poses for me because she knows I love her too. It does not mean she thinks others would still find her sexually appealing.
Keep telling her I would find it hot to see her take a black stud, let him choose his hole, preferably bareback then watch him explode deep inside and watch the cum drip back out. In fantasy she finds it arrousing, it is getting her to the next step.
Also if anyone could photoshop in a black dick in the photo instead, we both would appreciate it.
She has the nice white skin and light pink pussy that many black men likes.I think she is sexy,and i think many black men would love to fill her pink pussy with their seed:)

Socks

billy-ray said:

At least its NOT the IDIOTIC....Mental Midget...Mongoloid Idiot....MORON....HIGH HEELS that seem to be an ABSOLUTE necessity for photos and vids here!!!

billy-ray said:

She is just the girl next door, not a fashion model. She agreed to the photos if she could leave her socks on because she was cold. I feel that was okay, especially since i got to fuck her. Anyone else think she needs a black dick to open her up and come in her.

blksperm4you said:
At least its NOT the IDIOTIC....Mental Midget...Mongoloid Idiot....MORON....HIGH HEELS that seem to be an ABSOLUTE necessity for photos and vids here!!!

Lets not exaggerate. You hate heels. I get it. I; However, do appreciate posts/pics of women/wives in heels, but never said they were an absolute necessity. But even you must admit there are only a few items of footwear a woman can combine with lingere and wool socks isn't one of them.

noway said:
She is just the girl next door, not a fashion model. She agreed to the photos if she could leave her socks on because she was cold. I feel that was okay, especially since i got to fuck her. Anyone else think she needs a black dick to open her up and come in her.

High heels aren't only worn by fashion models. Girls next door wear them, too. But hey, it's all good and glad you posted anyway.

comments

zanko said:
She has the nice white skin and light pink pussy that many black men likes.I think she is sexy,and i think many black men would love to fill her pink pussy with their seed:)

Hopefully the black studs agree and would want to "fill her pink pussy with their seed." She knows what I think, she needs to hear more people tell her to expect.

She is an attractive woman who should appeal to a lot of other men.
Black males like Khufu would enjoy being with her. :D :D

I'm no Photoshop guru...

but how's this?

Attachments

• chooseahole2.jpg
    chooseahole2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 536
We like it a lot. Wonder if anyone could do the same with the picture of my dick in her.

Would have been better without all the hair. You should really think about trimming a bit.

Attachments

• tight2.jpg
    tight2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 585
more comments

We both enjoyed seeing a dark dick in her, thanks for the faked pic. Ashame it was not a large black dick opening her up. She admits to being curious but still hesitant, would love to hear more studs tell her what they would do to her.

noway said:
We both enjoyed seeing a dark dick in her, thanks for the faked pic. Ashame it was not a large black dick opening her up. She admits to being curious but still hesitant, would love to hear more studs tell her what they would do to her.

No way your wifey is hot i'd love to introduce her to my dick for a couple of hours

keep commenting to keep her thinking about it.

KingKong said:
No way your wifey is hot i'd love to introduce her to my dick for a couple of hours

This is what she needs to hear more of. Studs who would pleasure her for hours and leave her pussy and asshole stretched, sore, hopefully dripping seed and wanting more.

keep the comments coming

Just a couple of more pictures to see if we can get more comments. I love fucking her ass, it is so tight but once she relaxes I can fuck her hard and fast. She often squirts when I fuck her ass especially if I play with her clit. I think she has a great looking pussy. I would love to be in her ass when a black stud comes deep in her pussy. Who would like to get her to spread her thighs for them. Again we would also like to see if anyone can fake this picture.

sexy lady for bbc