• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple new to the group

• Thread starterJafwo
  • Start date

Jafwo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2006
Just want to say a hello to everyone.
To all the studs, here is wishing you the best of luck.
To all the women looking, here is wishing you the best of cock.
To all the couples doing, keep up the good work.

I am posting a few pics of my wife. Hope you all enjoy. Comments are welcome as are any tributes, etc.

A bit about us. I have the fantasy which I hope someday becomes reality of watching my wife with a BM. She is aware of my fantasy but is not yet ready to go all the way. She knows I post and may sometimes come online and join in the fun.
We have cammed with others, couples, and two single men, both black. We have traded pics and met two men outside the home, but nothing went any further.

One of the things, Kel says she would do would be to attend an IR party where sex will occur and others are free to roam. She said she would attend as long as it would be her perogative to join in. No pushy folks or disapproval if she did not. If anyone knows of anything like this in the chicago land are let us know.

That's enough for now. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• gf2-04-Qfixed.jpg
    gf2-04-Qfixed.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 828
  • gf2-04-hfixed.jpg
    gf2-04-hfixed.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,261
  • gf2-04-efixed.jpg
    gf2-04-efixed.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,315
  • gf2-04-nfixed.jpg
    gf2-04-nfixed.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 638
  • gf10fixed.jpg
    gf10fixed.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,351
Looks like a very tasty pussy to me!

that pussy looks pretty tight? your little cock must not be doing the job....i'm sure you will find a BBC to ruin her pussy for you and impregnate her.

She is ready

Hi.... we are formally from Chicago...and have a large BM friend, that introduced is us and would gladly introduce Kel to this wonderful lifestyle. Let us know.

Steve and Donna

Very nice! If you guys are ever out in L.A. give us a holla, we have quite a few regular guys we play with that we can introduce you to.

Cheers!

Thanks steve and donna and marissa. I am sure if Kel decides to take the plunge I will call on one of you or both.

The challenge now is to get her to. She did tell me she had a dream about the black guy on CSI. So, hope springs eternal.

adding more pics

a few more pics.....:feedback:

Attachments

• 7-19-04f.jpg
    7-19-04f.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 559
  • 7-19-04g.jpg
    7-19-04g.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 599
  • 7-19-04h.jpg
    7-19-04h.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,558
  • 7-19-04v.jpg
    7-19-04v.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 7-19-04p.jpg
    7-19-04p.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 497
One of the best white wives i've seen here!!!!

Thanks Corno......

Hope we get more views and comments, and maybe a few pics for Kel to look at.

I'm just a fellow cuckold, "corno" means cuckold in portuguese (we are in Brazil).

We're looking for black cock only - we have a black regular partner for almost 2 years, but he moved (since january 2006) to another State. So, we're in search for a new regular one!

By the way, sorry for the bad english.

corno,
Ok. Cool. Was not directing it at you. Sorry, didn't mean to push. Just commenting that there seems to be little traffic into this post. perhaps I should have wrote, Redhead slut pics, thinks she might want BBC as the headline.

It's a good idea - raw advertising!
Wish the best for you and your wife: a tall, muscular, dominant and hung dark black guy, with lots of stamina in the bed and friendly outside the bedroom!

id just like to say shes really pretty. smoking body, the contrast of her porcelain skin to a dark skin would be a sight to see i reckon. definitely one of the prettier wives on here, a lot r just heifers not trying to be 2 rude. if you had a better tagline ud get loads of black jacks queuing up.

You did a great good post more!

Tim,'
Here ya go!!!

Attachments

• 4-1-04cfixed.jpg
    4-1-04cfixed.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 503
  • 4-1-04efixed.jpg
    4-1-04efixed.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 4-1-04jfixed.jpg
    4-1-04jfixed.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 4-1-04Nfixed.jpg
    4-1-04Nfixed.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 4-1-04Mfixed.jpg
    4-1-04Mfixed.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 414
She's beatiful!!!!

Thanks,
She would look even more beautiful stuffed full of BBC.

some close ups

Attachments

• 05-04-03xfixed.jpg
    05-04-03xfixed.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 237
  • 7-03kfixed.jpg
    7-03kfixed.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 11-10-02BCfixed.jpg
    11-10-02BCfixed.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 390
Welcome to the forum