• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple new to the group

i would never tire of your loverly wife's leggs wrapped arround me while i pound into her loverly cunt

None yet corno..
Just posted some action pics hoping someone will fake them for us.
With the holidays soon approaching it is going to be difficult to set anything up.

Hey Jafwo... you have quite the sexy wife! I too would love for my wife to play, but I'm thinking you're closer to seeing that evolve into reality than I am... LOL. Thanks for sharing so many great pics of Kel!

love her matching red hair.... line us up... you'll get a lot of volenteers...

Thanks all. BlcknowMA, I hope you are right. I bring it up now and then but am not pushy. The next step is to get her to play online here and at DC also. It will be a few weeks b4 that happens though.

Corno,
9 years...wow. Well let us hope mine isn't as long but at least if I be persistent......

Oooooh, that delicious cunt, is begging for a good licking and then a good fucking.

I have to say she really looks nice from all angles. If you ever visit Mickey land in Orlando I'll give her the Black Mouse for sure!

Greatmover

Damn makes me wish I were up north closer to where you guys are keep up the posts they're looking good so far !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back