• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

creampie

• Thread starterallhers
  • Start date
It all depends, in my experience, I have had 10-15, some runny, some thick, some sweet and others, I would not call it salty. Precum on most men is awesome, I love sharing a cock with a woman!

americanmade79 said:
How do cream pies taste? It seems like they would be salty but maybe mixed with pussy juice it is different

John, anyone can say what they want put if you try a creampie and continue, you will eventually suck a cock, or two or three. I now love orally pleasing a man or a woman!

Son of John said:
It seems this post is really about sucking the other guy's cock. I truly believe that when a guy welcomes a chance to eat the other guy's cum out of his wife's pussy, that he is practicing a form of sucking the other guy's cock.

I'm not suggesting this is bad, or "wrong". I am merely suggesting that we might all be more candid about what it is we want. My wife and I had a good friend who fucked her while I watched, and, Yes, I did suck his cock in the process.

I think doing a 69 with my wife while she gets it doggie style would be a awesome experience. for her, if his dick would slip out I may suck it in the heat of the moment. Think I will be getting another creamie tonight

its getting close to the end of the year so I thought I would put a update on here. my wife had a great year 35 different men and went on 74 sex dates. She found a few guys she likes to be around and has been seeing when she can. She said she is trying for 10 more before new years

allhers said:
its getting close to the end of the year so I thought I would put a update on here. my wife had a great year 35 different men and went on 74 sex dates. She found a few guys she likes to be around and has been seeing when she can. She said she is trying for 10 more before new years

Congrats, is this a protein diet for you then?

The wife had a great year last year and she is off to a good start in 2014,6 men and 11 dates so far this month, tonight maybe 12

Guess I have to catch up..lol only 1 'encounter' so far, but a friend is visiting tonight for a mmf with me and hub.

Susan said:
Guess I have to catch up..lol only 1 'encounter' so far, but a friend is visiting tonight for a mmf with me and hub.

Tell us about your night Susan. Couple of us who share your passion would love to know about what you did for hubby last night.

Yes she made it 12 for the month of January

my wife is off to another great year

allhers said:
My wife is off to another great year. She made it 12 for the month of January.

That's good to hear. Three per week during January, on average, was a very good rate of fucking other men (and feeding you her cream pies when she came home). Has your wife maintained a similarly-active rate of extra-marital fucking during February and March...?

Hi custer, yes she has ,she has been out 33 times since the beginning of the year. Some are steady ones but she has found quite a few new ones

Hi there allhers. You're a very lucky guy.

Does she ever have repeats or are they all one-offs?

thanks 2wheel, she has many repeats and some for years, she has been a hot wife for about 15 years

Does she ever repeat someone because they're tastier to you?

Didn't post in a while, the wife has been going non stop and picking up more and more regulars. Last night she came home wetter than I have ever seen her, she was there for three hours and got it in every hole

allhers said:
[My] wife has been going non-stop and picking up more and more regulars.

Very impressive. Good for your wife...

allhers said:
Last night she came home wetter than I have ever seen her, she was there for three hours and got it in every hole.

Awright. Did your wife sit on your face and feed you cum from her asshole as well as from her pussy...?

On a slightly different subject: a while back you said you wanted your wife to be more dominant with you — in essence, to play more of a boss role in your marriage. Has that happened? Or, have you had to abandon that desire?

Thanks for your update. It sounds like there's no doubt that fucking other men regularly has resulted in your wife becoming more strongly sexual. She too, along with other women in this forum, seems to be experiencing "the more she fucks the more she wants to fuck."

I find that intriguing...

Hi Custer nice to hear from you, the answer is yes I licked away and then I had to stick mine in there. The wife has become very confident in her self, I think alot of that has to do with some of the young guys that she sees. My wife is 47 and and she meets up three kids in their early 20s, the 23 year old she is head over heals about. In the last 8 days see was out 5 times with 4 different guys

This is what she was wearing on the last road we went on, couldnt wait to get to but hotel

Attachments

• IMG_20140605_135235-1-1.jpg
    IMG_20140605_135235-1-1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 237
allhers said:
Hi Custer, nice to hear from you. The answer is, yes — I licked away and then I had to stick mine in there.

Cool... sounds like a good performance on your part.

By "stick mine in there," do you mean your wife required you to lick her lover's cum from her pussy and anus, then use your tongue to give her analingus...? Or, do you mean that after licking her lover's cum from her pussy and anus, your wife required you to slide your cock into her pussy...? (I know, I know... details, details...)

allhers said:
[My] wife has become very self-confident.

That's very positive. My impression is, that tends to be characteristic of married women who successfully take lovers while maintaining stable marriages, as yours seems to be...

allhers said:
I think a lot of it has to do with some of the young guys that she sees.

Could be...

allhers said:
My wife is 47; she meets up with three kids who are in their early 20s. She is head-over-heals about the 23-year-old.

That's totally proper and appropriate. I suggest encouraging your wife to pursue much younger men. Many young men in their late teens (men are thought to reach their sexual peak around 18 to 20) have been introduced to sex by older women, and many young men in their early twenties have been seduced and fucked vigorously by older women. (Women are thought to reach their sexual peaks in their thirties and (sometimes) beyond, as seems to be the case with your wife.)

allhers said:
In the last 8 days [my wife] was out 5 times with 4 different men.

Great! More power to your wife and her peripatetic tastes. And, thanks for posting her photo. She looks hot!

Users who are viewing this thread