• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

creampie

• Thread starterallhers
  • Start date
Custer as far as her dominance of me that comes and goes, we do have cock cages that she makes me wear when as she says I misbehave,. This brings me to yesterday when I was told to put it on because she wants a enjoyable weekend, I have minor surgery coming up so it will only be on for a week but after I recover I she said it will be used a lot more

allhers said:
Custer — as far as [my wife's] dominance of me, that comes and goes. We do have cock cages that she makes me wear when she says I misbehave. This brings me to yesterday. I was told to put it on, because she wants an enjoyable weekend.

Very good. It sounds like when your wife requires you to wear your cock cage she feels more confident you aren't pursuing other women, and thus feels higher levels of erotic enjoyment while fucking her lovers.

allhers said:
I have minor surgery coming up, so it will only be on for a week. But, after I recover I she said it will be used a lot more.

Ah... so your strongly-sexual wife has moved forward with fulfilling your desire for her to dominate you, and evidently intends to continue moving forward. Your success has been quite gradual, but you seem to be getting there.

Good luck recovering from your "minor" surgery!

She can pretty much do whatever she wants with me, after 15 years of being a hot wife she has quite a few regulars so she is in no shortage of cock. So far this week she was out with four of them and one twice, she is meeting with another one tonight, so as you can see she can definitely do without mine

allhers said:
After 15 years of being a hot wife, she has quite a few regulars so she has no shortage of cocks. So far this week she was out with four of them, and one twice. She is meeting with another one tonight.

Very impressive. What a hot woman...

allhers said:
So, as you can see, she can definitely do without mine.

Really...

Re.:

SWTXSHARED said:
Oh how I love those creampies! My wife used to be more into steady boyfriends, so most of her creampies came from the same guys. My favorite was when she brought her lover home for an MFM... so fresh, and so much cum. Later she had sex [with other men] mostly away from home, but it was still fun waiting for her and cleaning her up. I got about 3 creampies a week, mostly from about 3 guys, but she did 8 that I know of and probably more. ....

and:

SWTXSHARED said:
This is one I sucked out of her pussy. :)

Good work! Sounds like you performed well for your wife as her cuckold. Are the two of you still married, and if so, does your wife still fuck other men...?

The wife it well beyond the 52 Creampie goal, the one regular was giving her around six and month but there was many others to fill in the other nights

That's a wonderful thing.

What's the goal for 2015?

Users who are viewing this thread