• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

creampie

• Thread starterallhers
  • Start date

allhers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2011
northeast pa,usa
told my wife i want 52 creampies this year, she said she would see what see what she can do ,so far i had two and its only jan 5 i do think i ll make 52 if not more

allhers said:
told my wife i want 52 creampies this year, she said she would see what see what she can do ,so far i had two and its only jan 5 i do think i ll make 52 if not more

Good for your wife, and good for you. How does she feed them to you...?

How do cream pies taste? It seems like they would be salty but maybe mixed with pussy juice it is different

Myself, I prefer to taste a fresh creampie by licking the Bull's cock..... Nothing like being face-fucked by a guy who just dumped a big load in your wife. :)

she comes home and sits on my face, they taste just like her pussy

I like to eat my wife's cream pies form underneath, too. When I suck on her pussy, gravity helps me get more of the guy's load out of her. I like it when she rubs her pussy on my face, smearing the cum all over.

americanmade79 said:
How do cream pies taste? It seems like they would be salty but maybe mixed with pussy juice it is different

Yes, it is definitely different. I used to suck off a gay friend and the taste of his cum was not terribly pleasant if I'm honest. Whereas the mixture of cum and pussy juice is actually really nice. I would recommend the cautious or squeamish to at least give it a go.

i just love the wettness of a used pussy, i just have to eat it

Male cum varies in flavor. A lot depends on the diet. Asparagus not good, pineapple good.

If the bull plants the pie deep, pussy juices will probably overwhelm the flavor. But if the bull paints the outside by withdrawing to the edge before cumming you can get the full flavor.

Clean him first, give the little swimmers a head start, maybe one will beat you "daddy"
xox
gw3n

the wife is doing good she is on her 8th different man this year, a few more then once

show us a creampie or two

Allhers,

allhers said:
My wife is doing good; she is on her 8th different man this year, a few more then once.

Thanks for the update; it's good to hear from you again. Please pass my congratulations along to your strongly-sexual and no-doubt very attractive* wife. Clearly she is, indeed, doing well... very well.

—Custer

*I'll guess this is a safe assumption, although you haven't posted any photos of her (to my recollection). If she gives you permission, perhaps sometime you could post some pix to give us some hints what she looks like, although if she's bashful there would be no need, of course, for her to show any more than she's comfortable with.

It seems this post is really about sucking the other guy's cock. I truly believe that when a guy welcomes a chance to eat the other guy's cum out of his wife's pussy, that he is practicing a form of sucking the other guy's cock.

I'm not suggesting this is bad, or "wrong". I am merely suggesting that we might all be more candid about what it is we want. My wife and I had a good friend who fucked her while I watched, and, Yes, I did suck his cock in the process.

If a wife wants her husband to do it, why not? Cuckold must carry out the orders of his hotwife! That is his role ...

i just love to lick her after sex because of how wet she is, the wettness drives me crazy

SOJ, I don't get the feeling this is about sucking the other guy's cock. But now that you mentioned it.

I've sucked dozens of cocks. It's difficult to taste a difference as they are so far into the back of my mouth, away from my taste buds, and I am sucking and swallowing as fast I can to keep from losing any I don't generally get a taste. However, there times I do get a taste and each cum does taste slightly different, but there was this one guy. He was maybe Philipino, small and therefore wasn't very deep in my mouth, and when he came I tasted every drop and it was sweet, like nothing I've tasted before or after, except for half'n'half, I couldn't get enough.

not into sucking cock ,thats the wifes job and she very good at it, i am just into lick her pussy weather it is full or not

wife is out right now with a 24 year old, she is 45, this is her third time with him in two weeks and the 5th guy this week, the youngest was 21 and oldest 50

She Sounds Wonderful.

allhers said:
wife is out right now with a 24 year old, she is 45, this is her third time with him in two weeks and the 5th guy this week, the youngest was 21 and oldest 50

All you must be off to a very good start. 52 should be no problem to complete in say 90 days. How many pies have you finished off so far this year? What intrigues me is your hot Honey of a Wife. She is with out a doubt a very special lady and for sure one to be treasured. How abt a photo (no face if she objects) for i am at least one hard dicked dude that would like to look at her and dream of all the pies she is baking for you sir. Okdeacon just had to say it. Best Wishes and Fine Dining

Allhers,

allhers said:
My wife is out right now with a 24 year old. She is 45. This is her third time with him in two weeks, and [her 5th lover] this week. The youngest was 21; and oldest 50.

Very impressive — good for your wife. As I may have mentioned, she seems a good example of the positive-feedback phenomenon some other married women have mentioned in this forum: the more other men she fucks, the more she wants to fuck.

Your wife obviously takes pleasure in fucking other men across a broad age range. More power to her.

Re. Okdeacon's concluding comment:

okdeacon said:
.... Best Wishes and Fine Dining!

It's hard to see how anyone could have said it better :p.

—Custer