• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

creampie

• Thread starterallhers
  • Start date
allhers said:
i just love to lick her after sex because of how wet she is, the wettness drives me crazy

This is exciting... :)

thank you for your comments, let me say my wife and get along great and talk about everything and yes we do make love. Yesterday a 20 year old asked my wife out she asked me if it was legal or does he have to be 21, god i love her, she agreed to meet him last night while i was at work, giving me all the info on where they will meet, his name and any other important info for safety reason. She was to meet him and give him a bj which she loves to do. After the meet i get a text at work saying 'OMG he has the biggest she ever seen and her mouth is sore.

last night she meet with one of regulars, two and a half hours she came home and sat on my face, wow was she wet, her legs were a little weak so she laid on her back and i went down on her and continued. I got nothing but a tease because she keeping me locked more and more. Ithink she may have plans for the next few days depending on the weather because she won t drive in the snow

You should have had 6 or 7 creampies so far this year.
Has your wife been able to deliver the goods?

hi leander, i will check ,she keeps notes of her events, i do think its more then that but sometimes am at work and don t get to enjoy them

she just headed out to see another that she seen a few times before, i ll be waiting in bed to see what i get

This seems like a conversation about fishing for trout...

allhers said:
My wife and I get along great and talk about everything. And, yes — we do make love.

Sounds optimal...

allhers said:
Yesterday a 20 year-old asked my wife out.

Hey, the younger the better, as long as they're legal...

allhers said:
My wife asked me if [he's] legal, or does he have to be 21...?

You or your sexy hotwife can easily google that, and it sounds like you did. According to the Wikipedia article "Age of Consent in North America," it varies from 16 to 18 among the U.S. states. So, your wife was in no danger of being busted (by a game warden, so to speak) for taking a 20 year-old.

It occurs to me this seems like a conversation about fishing for trout...

allhers said:
God, I love her.

As you should, of course...

allhers said:
My wife agreed to meet him last night while I was at work; she gave me all the info on where they would meet including his name and other important info for safety reasons.

Good, it sounds like the two of you are adequately safety-conscious...

allhers said:
She was to meet him and give him a blow job, which she loves to do.

Sounds like a good start. More to come, no doubt...

allhers said:
After the meet I received a text at work saying, "OMG he has the biggest she has ever seen and her mouth is sore."

Very impressive, since I gather your sexy wife has seen quite a few men's cocks by now. Does she find men with large cocks more of a turn-on, or does she seem somewhat indifferent to size...?

Being force fed is the only way to go. you get it all yummmmmy

Creampie is nice, but hot from the pipe is also nice. As I write this I'm waiting for responses from a CL ad for anyone to host me sucking their cock. Hope to get a good hot fresh load.

hi all its been a while since I posted,we have been away with no internet, right now I am at 32 with more to cum, as far as taking it right from a man I would do it she ask cause I would do anythink she wanted

allhers said:
Hi all, it's been a while since I posted — we have been away with no internet.

Say what? No Internet?! How can that be...? I'll accept your implausible claim, though. Welcome back.

allhers said:
Right now I am at 32, with more to cum.

Meaning, I gather, your sexy hotwife has fed you 32 of her cream pies (to date, and counting). It sounds like you're doing your job as her cuckold...

allhers said:
As far as taking it right from a man [directly, as it were], I would do it if she asked because I will do anything she wants.

Excellent. It sounds like your hotwife has you on the right track, and you understand and accept your position in her marriage. Keep up your good work...

Dont forget... there are many women that enjoy a creampie also. I am active bi and always will clean a willing partner if her hub wont at house parties. Double the pleasure

Susan said:
Dont forget... there are many women that enjoy a creampie also. I am active bi and always will clean a willing partner if her hub wont at house parties. Double the pleasure

Triple it here. I have been cheek to cheek with a hot lady wanting to lick a used friend. That is even hotter because we mixed it up and kissed between going back and forth on the poor girl who was climbing out of her skin. crying. She was super sensitive after just getting off and we were both down on her lickity split. It was too much for one girl to take.

Oh and my kissing partner was fucked right after. I couldn't hold myself back . We were both like a spontaneous explosion.

Very hot.

Good luck Susan. I hope you get to have something similar happen. You will NEVER forget it. :p

I love cleaning my wife...as is obvious. For me, I can't even remember the last time she allowed me to cum in, on, or near her that I didn't have to clean it up. More so with her friends...two things are absolutely hot about it...first, the big, gaped, fucked out pussy leaking cum. She is so loose after some of her fucks that I feel I could get my entire face in there - feeling those hot pussy lips envelop me. The second thing is being expected to clean her when I'm NOT horny. When you are all worked up, or even right after you've cum...but when you are woken up, or not "up," and still are expected to dutifully clean cum out your wife's pussy...that's love...

wife was out last night with a guy see had been seeing for about seven years, it was just a blow job so I didn't miss a creampie. Once she gets her new shift at work I think there will be a lot more action going on, right now is has me locked but after a few days she gives in, longest she locked me was seven days, I don't see it being any longer. Ionly ate my own creamie maybe 2 or 3 times, but I would every time if she asked

I am now at 33, the wife is keeping me locked much more often and getting more in control,the day may come when I become her true bitch but I would do as she asked and just want her to be as happy as she can be

allhers said:
I am now at 33.

Sounds like your sexy hotwife is well on her way toward feeding you your goal: at least 1 cream pie per week, on average, throughout 2013. Nice...

allhers said:
My wife is keeping me locked much more often and getting more in control.

Good. The more your hotwife — Linda, I seem to recall — keeps your weenie locked up in your chastity device, the more she will FEEL in control of both you and her marriage.

allhers said:
The day may come when I become her true bitch.

Could happen...

allhers said:
I would do as she asked. I just want her to be as happy as she can be...

That sounds very positive. You have the right attitude, cuckold Allhers.

You might consider encouraging Linda to give you over-her-knees spankings, you in the nude, her fully dressed, say once a week (at least), to motivate you to do a better job on your housework. Making you her spanked cuckold should substantially increase Linda's feelings of control over you and her marriage.

Meanwhile, keep up your good work cleaning Linda's pussy and eating her cream pies she brings you after fucking her lovers, and doing what she tells you to do without argument. It sounds like you're on the right track.

may be number 34 tonight , she is texting a guy right now

UHi all its been a while, ms allhers had minor surgery with her women parts and couldn't have intercourse for three weeks but that didn't stop her from making men happy in that time she meet nine new ones and met up with a few of the regular ones she always meets, today she may get the ok from the doctor and she said I get to go first, nice of lol? With all the new ones that she met ithink she will be seeing lots of action

Users who are viewing this thread