Cuckold beat up by Bull

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date

Cuckold2036

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2012
This is only a fantasy of mine..... But I would like to be beaten up by my wife's boyfriend in front of her and dominated by him. My fantasy is to be humiliated by the stronger man in front of my wife. And then once he establishes that he is the better man, he takes my wife while her weak husband (me) can only watch.

Does anyone else share this cuckold fantasy? Anyone know of any movies where the husband is beat up in front of the wife?

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
Cuckold2036 said:
Does anyone else share this cuckold fantasy? Anyone know of any movies where the husband is beat up in front of the wife?

I think there are several mainstream movies where husband is beaten infront of wife. You can try "Mulholland drive" or "Getaway". Ofcourse, being mainstream, cuckoldry is not main theme of these movies!

In your fantasies, you can also add getting into naked wrestling with your wife's bull. The winner takes her to bed and you get to watch!

indian_couples said:
I think there are several mainstream movies where husband is beaten infront of wife. You can try "Mulholland drive" or "Getaway". Ofcourse, being mainstream, cuckoldry is not main theme of these movies!

In your fantasies, you can also add getting into naked wrestling with your wife's bull. The winner takes her to bed and you get to watch!

Yes! Naked wrestling where I lose and the Bull gets to take my wife is a favorite fantasy! :)

Getting beat up may not be a really good idea to prove your humiliation.. This can lead to some serious physical abuse that you and your wife may not be able to get out of.. The last thing that i would want is for my wife to be subject of being hit.

Very into this. Maybe it's when I first "walk in on them." He's already stripped down to a pair of boxers and isn't happy to be interrupted when he's about to gett his dick wet. I try to stand up for myself and tell him to get lost.
He's way bigger than me, grabs me by my shirt collar and lifts it up. In the process my shirt and under shirt are ripped off, leaving me bare chested. The contrast is stark between his big hairy chest, his manly beer gut, and my mostly hairless chest, tight abs. I foolishly lunge at him and we wrestle. Pretty soon he's stripped me of my pants too, so we're both fighting bare ass. He eventually pins me, his big hairy ass sitting on my chest, his dick inches from my face. The comparison between his big man cock and my tiny little boy pecker makes me die of shame. Keeping me pinned, he slaps me in the face again and again and the tears start rolling, to his jeering delight. At this point I am his, begging for mercy. He spits in my face, then makes me open my mouth. He hocks a big thick loogie right down my throat, makes me swallow. The final humiliation is that he makes me kiss his cockhead reverently, which has gotten hard. My wife watches me suck cock and will never be able to see me as a man again.
I'd want it to be more about humiliating me and destroying my status as a man as opposed to injuring me, but I'd want a couple good punches to the face. That way I have to walk around with the black eye and fat lip he gave me, knowing I had been conquered by the man who fucked my wife.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc and slappeling
He should beat you to the point you can't resist and then ass fuck you against your will all in front of your wife.
Then she happily makes love to the alpha male and forever resists you saying all she can see in her mind is you bent over like a sissy bitch being banged by a real man a liking it.

the faster you submit the less beating you will receive.
Just submit to the alpha male instantly
Know your place
and do as your told

ogreogre said:
He should beat you to the point you can't resist and then ass fuck you against your will all in front of your wife.
Then she happily makes love to the alpha male and forever resists you saying all she can see in her mind is you bent over like a sissy bitch being banged by a real man a liking it.

Yes, that is an awesome fantasy! Love to be dominated and then fucked in the ass and facefucked by a superior man. Once my wife sees that I am such a weak wimp, she will belong to the stronger guy. He owns me and my wife. End of fantasy! :)

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
I have the fantasy of walking in on my wife with three men. They quickly strip me and tie me with my back arched. My wife then suggests whoever can hurt me most will sleep with her tonight. The competition begins and my wife squirms with arousal as each man tries his best.

bitchboy1984 said:
Very into this. Maybe it's when I first "walk in on them." He's already stripped down to a pair of boxers and isn't happy to be interrupted when he's about to gett his dick wet. I try to stand up for myself and tell him to get lost.
He's way bigger than me, grabs me by my shirt collar and lifts it up. In the process my shirt and under shirt are ripped off, leaving me bare chested. The contrast is stark between his big hairy chest, his manly beer gut, and my mostly hairless chest, tight abs. I foolishly lunge at him and we wrestle. Pretty soon he's stripped me of my pants too, so we're both fighting bare ass. He eventually pins me, his big hairy ass sitting on my chest, his dick inches from my face. The comparison between his big man cock and my tiny little boy pecker makes me die of shame. Keeping me pinned, he slaps me in the face again and again and the tears start rolling, to his jeering delight. At this point I am his, begging for mercy. He spits in my face, then makes me open my mouth. He hocks a big thick loogie right down my throat, makes me swallow. The final humiliation is that he makes me kiss his cockhead reverently, which has gotten hard. My wife watches me suck cock and will never be able to see me as a man again.
I'd want it to be more about humiliating me and destroying my status as a man as opposed to injuring me, but I'd want a couple good punches to the face. That way I have to walk around with the black eye and fat lip he gave me, knowing I had been conquered by the man who fucked my wife.

"While sitting on your chest to pin you down, he slides his cock into your mouth and you suck hard and drink his urine without spilling any drops". He kept his word, he gave you his golden promise.

pippam_49 said:
I have the fantasy of walking in on my wife with three men. They quickly strip me and tie me with my back arched. My wife then suggests whoever can hurt me most will sleep with her tonight. The competition begins and my wife squirms with arousal as each man tries his best.

Finally, when your strength is drained from your mind and body, you feel the ownership collar going around your neck. Escape is impossible, your life is mapped out - you are to become a broom holder in the corner with a red rose up your ass.

Broom holder in the corner with a red rose up his ass? What an emasculated image. That's hot as hell what's that in reference to?

Thanks for the help Saraha but you got the fantasy over too quickly. I need help imagining what the men do to me or what my wife suggests they do to hurt me.

I have never gone beyond 'not that hard but stinging' facial bitch slaps, spanking and my arm being twisted until I cried. But that is enough to make me cry and enhance my respect for my superiors. Of course, I found it most embarrassing when slapped in front of company or sent to my room for a spanking, but it does teach obedience and humility.

My wife has always looked on me as a sissy, but seeing me cry from a facial slap or arm twisting helped her see me for what I am in a much clearer vein. Yes, it is terribly humiliating, but, after all, if he is fucking your wife while you are relegated to playing with yourself, then the humiliation is natural.

I do not like being physically chastised, but I have learned that the occasional punishment and humiliation really helps me be a better sub obedient husband. I am still shocked and fascinated at the effect that physical chastisement has on me.

As I sit here typing, I ask myself how I can so readily let this happen and be so sub about it? But when faced with one of her more forceful boyfriends, I know I will curtsey and act completely sub to make sure I do not earn a slap. So, the physical punishment works. It makes me much more submissive.

markieboy said:
I have never gone beyond 'not that hard but stinging' facial bitch slaps, spanking and my arm being twisted until I cried. But that is enough to make me cry and enhance my respect for my superiors. Of course, I found it most embarrassing when slapped in front of company or sent to my room for a spanking, but it does teach obedience and humility.

My wife has always looked on me as a sissy, but seeing me cry from a facial slap or arm twisting helped her see me for what I am in a much clearer vein. Yes, it is terribly humiliating, but, after all, if he is fucking your wife while you are relegated to playing with yourself, then the humiliation is natural.

I do not like being physically chastised, but I have learned that the occasional punishment and humiliation really helps me be a better sub obedient husband. I am still shocked and fascinated at the effect that physical chastisement has on me.

As I sit here typing, I ask myself how I can so readily let this happen and be so sub about it? But when faced with one of her more forceful boyfriends, I know I will curtsey and act completely sub to make sure I do not earn a slap. So, the physical punishment works. It makes me much more submissive.

Is your desire to avoid a slapping greater than your desire to be disobedient so you can receive a severe arm twisting (to remind you who is boss)?

Saraha said:
Is your desire to avoid a slapping greater than your desire to be disobedient so you can receive a severe arm twisting (to remind you who is boss)?

Does your wife crave to see you regularly disciplined by her bulls, so she can feel good that you are still a fully committed cuckold?

Does seeing you being disciplined, give your wife a high?

All this is new territory for me and I wouldn't like to be beaten up for real but in fantasy I do deal with the subject. Not really beaten but the armtwisting from the bull could be something that I could see myself being subjected to. I have memories from my late teens when I trained ju jutsu and the trainer used me to show on. It was horrible not being able to get out of his grip, and being totally helpless against a stronger man.
I think that I could be considered to do this with my wife and a lover of hers. Also being spanked by him infront of my wife masturbating and her cheering him on before he takes her into the bedroom and leaves me outside the locked door.

I havent done any of these yet, but it is interesting to see what ones psyche and fantasies are evolving from just "mainstream" hotwifing.

I have never beaten up a cuck hubby, but I have spanked one's ass. There was a couple who were both submissive to me a few years back. I had rules.

For instance if they were supposed to meet me and were late, they each got one bare assed hard lick with my paddle for every minute late. The wife especially loved it when he did something to get several licks while she just got to watch. I could go on and on about the things I had them do until my job moved me to another city.

Still miss her sweet little pussy and asshole occasionally. The were both petite and she was a short haired brunette stunner with big blue eyes and a melt you smile, only about 5'2". No one would have ever suspected how submissive either of them were.

Saraha -

Some quick answers. I do not misbehave on purpose, ever - I do not like physical punishment, but as I noted above, I continue to be astounded at how it has impacted me.

Yes. my wife does enjoy seeing me submit like that. Not as a common thing, but to reinforce my submission as appropriate. We have discussed how it sends me to a deeper submissive place and how it also makes me fear her and those lovers who have physically made me cry, well, really, all of her lovers, as they pretty much all are bigger and more fit than me. When she finds fault with me, which is pretty easy - no one is perfect, she will prompt her lover to 'teach him a lesson' or 'put him in his place' or 'he really needs to be taught there are consequences for poor behavior'. This does not happen often, now maybe only a few times each year, but I know it can happen at any time.

I still recall a number of times when we had company over and her lover would arrive, give her a big kiss and then walk up to me, noting "Boy, I understand you've been misbehaving. I need to see you 'down the hall' for a minute." My little boy bedroom is down the hall. I always submissively led the way, got a serious spanking, with me balling and begging, and then would rejoin our company while my wife would then join him for a quickie intense sex bout.

Yes, that would change the tone of our visit from neighbors or her work mates and my tearful face and delicate walking clearly displayed our family situation. And I would be on my best behavior for months afterward. And my wife said the sex with him, after he had punished me, was always super hot.

I have learned my lesson, over and over again. This punishment is not severe, but for a sub like me, it is a life lesson.

markie