Cuckold beat up by Bull

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date
6'1", 204lb that does combat sports and i dont think a loser is going to consciously ask for a beating

Markie, please tell us more...

markieboy said:
Saraha -

Some quick answers. I do not misbehave on purpose, ever - I do not like physical punishment, but as I noted above, I continue to be astounded at how it has impacted me.

Yes. my wife does enjoy seeing me submit like that. Not as a common thing, but to reinforce my submission as appropriate. We have discussed how it sends me to a deeper submissive place and how it also makes me fear her and those lovers who have physically made me cry, well, really, all of her lovers, as they pretty much all are bigger and more fit than me. When she finds fault with me, which is pretty easy - no one is perfect, she will prompt her lover to 'teach him a lesson' or 'put him in his place' or 'he really needs to be taught there are consequences for poor behavior'. This does not happen often, now maybe only a few times each year, but I know it can happen at any time.

I still recall a number of times when we had company over and her lover would arrive, give her a big kiss and then walk up to me, noting "Boy, I understand you've been misbehaving. I need to see you 'down the hall' for a minute." My little boy bedroom is down the hall. I always submissively led the way, got a serious spanking, with me balling and begging, and then would rejoin our company while my wife would then join him for a quickie intense sex bout.

Yes, that would change the tone of our visit from neighbors or her work mates and my tearful face and delicate walking clearly displayed our family situation. And I would be on my best behavior for months afterward. And my wife said the sex with him, after he had punished me, was always super hot.

I have learned my lesson, over and over again. This punishment is not severe, but for a sub like me, it is a life lesson.

markie

Wow, that's incredibly humiliation and incredibly hot. I think I can speak for all of us when I ask if you could relate to us one of these incidents. Have you ever been taken to your room forcefully and spontaneously for rudeness or other bad behaviour by your wife's lover - say by the ear or something - in front of guests? Have you ever been scolded or spanked in front of guests? . What about having to apologize and / or do corner time? ' Please tell us more...

my husband and I

Cuckold2036 said:
This is only a fantasy of mine..... But I would like to be beaten up by my wife's boyfriend in front of her and dominated by him. My fantasy is to be humiliated by the stronger man in front of my wife. And then once he establishes that he is the better man, he takes my wife while her weak husband (me) can only watch.

Does anyone else share this cuckold fantasy? Anyone know of any movies where the husband is beat up in front of the wife?

Iv'e search the net for real videos where the cuck is beaten by the stud, but can't find one, which is a shame as so many people enjoy this. Personally, I think my best sexual experience of my life was watching my husband get beaten up on my command. We had been been into town one night and was walking back to the car. We passed a group of lads outside the kebab shop and I could tell that they fancied me, I asked my husband if he loved me and if he really loved me would he do whatever made me happy, he said he would, not knowing what I had in mind. I approached the group and lads asked them for a light and flirted with them a bit, I asked them to walk round the back of the shops to the dark secluded car park if they wanted some fun. We all went round there. I explained to the lads what I wanted them to do and my husbands face dropped. I reminded him that he had agreed to do whatever pleased me and if he really loved me he would do it for me. There were 6 lads in total, all very fit and much younger than my husband, I was 18 at the time, the lads were all around my age. I had 2 of them hold my husband up, one of them each side of him with his arms around their shoulder. I sat on the wall smoking a fag and watched, as I ordered the other 4 lads to take in in turns to punch my husband in the gut, knee and kick him in balls. I told them if they done a good job they could all fuck me. I kept shouting things like, blow job for the guy who can knee his balls the hardest and you can fuck me arse if you make him pass out. The sounds of their fists going into his gut and the wind coming out of him was such a turn on for me, and the look in eyes when the the first knee went into his balls, made me shake with excitement. But the thing which really turned me on was the way he looked at me begging for me to make them stop, it was just the total rush of power as I looked into his eyes, smiled and said "no baby they wont stop", it actually made me gush. When he had been worked over enough, and I mean he was well fucked up, I had the 2 lads holding him up drop him to floor. I walked over and ordered the lads to lay him on his back and lift his legs up by his feet, pulling his legs as far apart as possible, I stood there looking down at the pathetic cunt barely awake, I spoke to him all lovingly asking him if he was alright and telling him I'd make it all better, then I smiled and smashed my foot down into his balls, which were a perfect target from the lads holding his leg high and open. I just kept looking into his face smiling as I pushed the sole of my black leather knee high boot into his balls as hard as I could, then a gave my foot a little twist just to let min know I was in charge. We left him laying on floor while the lads all too it in turns to fuck me over the wall and cum in my mouth, is was the ultimate sexual experience of my life. After the lads had finished fucking me, 3 of them helped me get my husband into car and they come back home with us, they helped me put him to bed. I gave him ice packs for his very swollen balls and bruised gut. The 3 lads who helped me home with him, stayed over all weekend and we done just about every positions I can think of with my husband laying in bed nursing him bruises listening to the sound of us.

Reactions: Johncurtis
Cuckold2036 said:
This is only a fantasy of mine..... But I would like to be beaten up by my wife's boyfriend in front of her and dominated by him. My fantasy is to be humiliated by the stronger man in front of my wife. And then once he establishes that he is the better man, he takes my wife while her weak husband (me) can only watch.

Does anyone else share this cuckold fantasy? Anyone know of any movies where the husband is beat up in front of the wife?

In my version, the bull does not even have to be stronger - even better a normal guy with an ordinary cuck, yet my wife and I serve at his feet - get abused / slapped and humiliated by him. Anyone into this? (Would like to see movies or pics or better still real stories)

Callmegod said:
6'1", 204lb that does combat sports and i dont think a loser is going to consciously ask for a beating

I would. Especially if she enjoyed it or wanted it. I think some pain for me to add to her pleasure will enhance everyone's experience and reinforce your dominance.

Reactions: Callmegod
DannyHaig said:
In my version, the bull does not even have to be stronger - even better a normal guy with an ordinary cuck, yet my wife and I serve at his feet - get abused / slapped and humiliated by him. Anyone into this? (Would like to see movies or pics or better still real stories)
i was beaten up by a smaller older guy in front of my wife, he sat on my chest treatning to stomp my face

ddragon said:
Getting beat up may not be a really good idea to prove your humiliation.. This can lead to some serious physical abuse that you and your wife may not be able to get out of.. The last thing that i would want is for my wife to be subject of being hit.
If the bull want to rough fuck my wife after her finishes beating me up then it is his right to do whatever he wants to her including hitting, pinching, slapping, whatever makes his cock hard and I must just watch doing nothing to protect her !!!!

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
ogreogre said:
He should beat you to the point you can't resist and then ass fuck you against your will all in front of your wife.
Then she happily makes love to the alpha male and forever resists you saying all she can see in her mind is you bent over like a sissy bitch being banged by a real man a liking it.
If this is what the bull wants, then it is his right to do it and I must just lay in the corner, humiliated, his cum dripping from my soar asshole, watching as my naked wife makes love to the same cock that just destroyed my asshole !

In real life it does happen. In fact, I think it is almost inevitable that it will happen, especially if your wife is not just seeing one special guy but is dating around, and really looking for guys who are strong, confident and tending toward dom. It's almost inevitable she will at some point be with a guy, or guys, who ... just because of their nature, or maybe they drank to much, or maybe you, the cuckold DID instigate it by acting too assertive or acting just plain dumb ... will lash out at the cuck hubby. Maybe just a bitch slap or two, maybe more of a real beat down. It does happen. And when it does, I can say from experience it is not some fun thing. It's one of those things that make you think you have hit rock bottom as a man. And even though it might leave you with your little cock stiff with that kind of "humiliation stiffy" a lot of us experience, maybe even lying there sobbing and masturbating at the same time ... it is an experience that will drive home the hard fact ... being a cuckold is not just fun and games, but sometimes a real and very difficult life.

By the way, it is separate but maybe deserves its own thread, when it is the wife who is delivering the bitch slaps or other physical assault on the cuckold. That happens, too, for real .... and I would guess (and certainly in my case) more often than one of her boyfriends delivering the slap or beat down. Getting slapped and worse by your wife is just a part of you allowing, maybe even relishing, the idea that you are pathetic and less than a man in her eyes. It goes with the territory many of us wanted, or at least were too wimpy to resist.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
In real life it does happen. In fact, I think it is almost inevitable that it will happen, especially if your wife is not just seeing one special guy but is dating around, and really looking for guys who are strong, confident and tending toward dom. It's almost inevitable she will at some point be with a guy, or guys, who ... just because of their nature, or maybe they drank to much, or maybe you, the cuckold DID instigate it by acting too assertive or acting just plain dumb ... will lash out at the cuck hubby. Maybe just a bitch slap or two, maybe more of a real beat down. It does happen. And when it does, I can say from experience it is not some fun thing. It's one of those things that make you think you have hit rock bottom as a man. And even though it might leave you with your little cock stiff with that kind of "humiliation stiffy" a lot of us experience, maybe even lying there sobbing and masturbating at the same time ... it is an experience that will drive home the hard fact ... being a cuckold is not just fun and games, but sometimes a real and very difficult life.
It is what I deserve and them having a good time at my wife's and mine expense, doing whatever they want, is just the natural course !

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
By the way, it is separate but maybe deserves its own thread, when it is the wife who is delivering the bitch slaps or other physical assault on the cuckold. That happens, too, for real .... and I would guess (and certainly in my case) more often than one of her boyfriends delivering the slap or beat down. Getting slapped and worse by your wife is just a part of you allowing, maybe even relishing, the idea that you are pathetic and less than a man in her eyes. It goes with the territory many of us wanted, or at least were too wimpy to resist.
Being married to a tiny dick guy give the wife the right to beat and humiliate him if she desires it. As a cuckold, the little dick husband must expect this if the wife wants it !

About the wife having the right, I agree ... sometimes I don't think her boyfriends have that right, unless of course i have provoked them, and i do wish sometimes my wife would provide me some protection from them. but i also understand what her priorities are, and that certainly is fair from her perspective

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
About the wife having the right, I agree ... sometimes I don't think her boyfriends have that right, unless of course i have provoked them, and i do wish sometimes my wife would provide me some protection from them. but i also understand what her priorities are, and that certainly is fair from her perspective
It is so satisfying for the alpha male to not only fuck the guy's wife in front of him, but to also beat him down proving his superiority with not only his bigger cock but also his bigger muscles !!!!!