• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date
Some hide their head in the sand!

Mothers like sex too, and they are not all saints in the eyes of the church. But they are dear to their sons!
Some men were meant to be subservant.
Some women are dominant!

I have known boys who were sons of whores that were very proud of their mothers. Everyone did not grow up in Sunday School and come from a cookie cutter family.

I make no judgement as to who is right or wrong, but each should be free to make up his/her own mind.

Attachments

• cryball.jpg
    cryball.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,146
  • EmbarrassedHellNoMom.jpg
    EmbarrassedHellNoMom.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 703
  • StandStil.jpg
    StandStil.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 699
thanks for the comments Mimi and love the pics.Thanks Mennocop1 as well for your thoughts,this is something that could well be happening soon.
My mum left Sunday evening,i had been kept in my room all that time and didn't get the chance to say goodbye.I phoned her on Monday evening to apologise and arrange a quick visit.She was going on a short holiday the next day with her best friend and said she was too busy packing but she would see me on her return.While she was away my ex and master really put me through it.My ex was angry for days after catching me spying on my master fucking my mum and said they had become too lenient with me but that would change.
The day after my mum returned from holiday i called round to see her.Sklavostom had suggested i become her slave on a months trial,no more cosy talks etc.I knew this would be a good way to try to repair any ill feeling my mum still had over the incident.When in the hallway i kissed her feet and also kissed her arse-she was in a suede skirt not naked.With her sat on the sofa i knelt at her feet and told her i wanted her to treat me as a proper slave for as long as she wanted.I was hoping this would make up in some small way for what i had done.
She didn't reply to that but said she had been disgusted with my spying on her and she felt let down.She asked me what i had seen exactly and i told her.She made no comment on that but said she understood why he had taken my wife from me,he was a true stud and had made her-my mum-feel totally fullfilled.She then said that as i had spied on her she would watch me the next time she stayed over.I felt my face flush with humiliation as i knew this would be when i was preparing my master and ex for fucking.
The next thing she told me was a real bolt from the blue.She had wanted for sometime to tell a third person of our lifestyle but had always desisted,to try to keep it in the family.But after what had happened she had decided to confide everything to her friend while on holiday.She had discussed this with my ex and master before and they were happy for her to tell all to her closest friend.Her friend,Sheila-not her real name-was stunned but had lapped up every detail of my humiliation.
I was going to tell her how i felt about this when she snapped her fingers and just said 'red mules'.My mums favourite shoes when indoors where a pair of solid wood mules that tapered to a high heel,with a red leather strap on top.I fetched them from the kitchen and placed her feet in them.She took her right foot out and pressed my head down onto the mule on her left foot.I knew what to do and licked for all i was worth.My mum busied herself texting and after a while told me to focus on the other foot.This was her answer and i knew she would be using me as her slave.
Before i left she told me that to start making ammends i would now be her slave and when Sheila visited next i would be serving her as well.
I don't want to make this post too long so will do a seperate one to cover last week,slave 45

Thanks Sklavos for your thoughts and i agree with you.I like the fact you keep making the point that i should be just a slave because that is exactly what my mum has done since her return from holiday.There is quite a lot to tell and i may split it into two posts which will then bring it all up to date.
Since then i was made to buy a collar and leash and a doggie bowl,these are now kept at my mums' house.I have also had to bring one of my maids uniforms over for wearing when serving her.My next visit to her was a few days later and she really put me through my paces.I cleaned most of the rooms-in my uniform-and was then made to scrub the kitchen floor.My mum came into inspect every few minutes and each time i was given a few hits with her crop as i wasn't going fast enough.She has borrowed the crop from my master untill i buy her a whip of her own.
When i had finished she walked in and said it was okay.She then went to the fridge and took out a chocolate cake that i had bought for her.She then threw it on the floor and trod it in with her mules.She took her mules off and walked out without saying a word.I knew what i had to do and set about cleaning the floor again.I then spent maybe 15 minutes licking her mules clean of the cake.When finished i reported to her and placed the clean shoes back on her feet.
I served her dinner and for the first time i had to eat mine from the doggie bowl while knelt at her feet.She put her scraps in my bowl which i also had to eat.During this she told me that this was just the beginning and i would pay dearly for having spied on her and my master.
My master and ex have also upped my slave duties and my master gave me what he called a three way thrashing.I was first caned across my arse,then he used the crop on the back of my legs.Finally he used a fairly new purchase-cat of nine tails-over my back.I was in severe pain at the end and had to spend 5 minutes kissing his feet to say thankyou for my punishment.My ex has also got into the habit of slapping my face as often as possible.This may sound minor but believe me she really slaps hard and if anything it is the most humiliating of physical punishments.You are facing your tormentor and after a few slaps it's very hard to keep your face still and upright.She insists i do this and the fact she is looking right into my eyes at such a close range means she can watch me crumble and slowly get reduced to tears,there is no hiding place.
She realises this of course and has told me that she actually gets wet when punishing me like this.it is my next visit to my mum that i will post next as it involves her friend-and someone i have known since i was a child-Sheila.
Slave 45

you will be pleased to know that after this post i will be up to date,thankyou for bearing with me.In a previous post i said how my mum had now confided in her best friend about our lifestyle,partly because she was aching to tell someone and also as a punishment for me.She had told me that on Sheilas' next visit i would serve both of them.I hadn't given it much thought at the time but a few days ago my mum phoned me and told me to be at her house the next evening.She had already cleared this with my master and ex.
When i arrived Sheila was there,i had been half expecting this but it was still a shock.I kissed my mums' feet and pressed my lips to her leather skirted arse,i always do this when meeting her.Sheila stood watching and my mum told me to pay her the same respect.I did and i admit it was a huge thrill,even more so as Sheila didn't say a word but stuck her arse out while giggling with my mum.I was going to go upstairs to change but my mum insisted i strip naked first so Sheila could see my chastity device.She gave my mum a slightly shocked look but again said nothing.I removed my clothes and stood naked in front of them.The first thing Sheila said was 'wow' when she saw my chastity device.She hesitated and looked at my mum for approval before running her fingers along my acrylic cage.She said it was marvelous before turning to my mum and saying well done.
I changed into my maids uniform,with my stockings and high heels.I walked into the front room,my mum had a grin on her face but Sheila let out a howl of laughter upon seeing me.She turned to my mum and said 'doesn't she look divine'.My mum smiled and said she had not thought of calling me a 'she' but she liked it.My mums' next words were,as close as i can remember
'You're right Sheila,he isn't a man anymore but a sissy cuckold.Isn't he pathetic?Sorry,isn't she pathetic.'
Sheila still seemed a little awkward at exactly how to act but soon any inhibitions she had were gone.I was made to fetch my leash which my mum attached to my collar.She then -with me on all fours-walked me up and down the room.She handed the leash to Sheila who did the same while my mum watched.I then had to serve dinner.They sat at the table while i was on all fours underneath it eating mine from my doggie bowl.
After dinner i was used as a footstool while they chatted.Sheila asked lots of questions about my master and ex and my mum didn't hold back when filling in everything she needed to know.She made a point of saying that my master was a genuine stud who could get her to do anything just by clicking his fingers.Sheila was also intrigued by my chastity and my mum said that i would be frustrated for a long time before i could feel an orgasm again.She was also annoyed that i had actually been allowed to wank the night before i had spied on my mum and master fucking.She was also keen to think of any ongoing punishment they could inflict on me,apart from my chastity.
It was a few minutes later when Sheila suggested i should write lines as an ongoing punishment.Something to keep reminding me of my status and if any pages were not neat then i would have to write out double the amount.My mum said it was a great idea and they discussed what could be written down.In the end they came up with this
'I am so pleased that my ex-wife and Mother have found a real man to satisfy them and i will forever be their humble slave'.
Before Sheila left my mum told me to fetch the riding crop.I was bent over while she gave me 12 strokes.My mum then handed it to Sheila who at first lacked any power in her strokes.My mum egged her on and she really gave me some severe swipes.I had to kiss her feet and arse before she left and after tidying up my mum told me to get back home.
The upshot now is i have started to write the lines given to me.My mum said 1,000 would do and in my spare time i neatly filled several pages with the recurring line.I visited her this afternoon with all the lines finished,it had taken hours.she inspected them and promptly tore up about half the pages as they 'were not neat enough'.After the time and care taken on them i was crushed.I was told to double the amount that had not been neat enough.In my mums' estimation that meant another thousand.She smiled at me and said it would be a true ongoing punishment.
She is planning to stay this Friday and i will update then,please feel free to ask any questions,Slave 45

Sorry with slight delay in update,busy week.Hi Mennocop1,thanks for your questions.My punishment of writing lines is very much ongoing.No matter how neat i write them my mum will find fault and rip up the pages not good enough,usually about half.She will then double that amount for me to redo,which means this could go on a long time.She makes a point of tearing them up and letting the bits fall over me.My master and ex have been kept informed of this and are delighted my mum has found a new way to torment me.they have a framed copy of one page now placed on their bedroom wall,as does my mum.
My ex and master are also pleased that Sheila has now started to dominate me as well.I don't think she will be after my masters cock or he after her as they all seem happy with the way things are going.At the moment she is in the process of divorcing her hubby,he is still trying to keep her.They are living apart and for the past 2 months she has been sleeping with someone 15 years her junior.He wants to move in with her but she wants the divorce settled first.I know from listening to her conversation with my mum that she can't get enough of his cock.He is a lucky man as she is very elegant,very posh and with a gorgeous figure.
I don't want to write too long a post so i will write a new one about my mums' stay at the weekend,slave 45

As promised my mum,ex and master have started to pay me back for spying on my Master fucking my mum.She stayed over Saturday night,not Friday as was first intended.this time i was told by my ex not to wear my maids outfit but to stay naked,apart from my chastity device.While i made dinner my mum told them all about Sheilas' visit and how much fun they had at my expense.I was kept busy all evening waiting on them and when they decided to go to bed i was told to clear up and then report to them 15 minutes later.
when i entered their room my mum was sat on the bed in her silk robe.My ex was undressing and my master was naked,sat next to my mum.I was told to get down and crawl to them.When i reached the bed my mum held my face in both her hands and leant to me,her face now inches from mine.She spoke very softly and told me that as i had spied on her with my master she would now watch me with him.Before i could say a word she slowly pushed my head to my masters' cock.He then pushed my head down onto his cock and told me to 'make it good'.
Now i have sucked him many times before but not with my mum sat inches away.I of course couldn't see her face but heard her making comments to my ex.
One of the things she now does since Sheilas' visit is refer to me as she and she made several remarks.'Look at her,she's loving it' was one that stood out as my ex walked over and joined in.My masters cock was soon erect but i was told by my ex to keep going.After another couple of minutes i could feel his cock begin to spasm,he was close to coming.He pushed me away and told me to lay on the floor,face up.He stood up and knelt over me and my ex knelt beside him,taking his cock in hand.I could see my mum getting off the bed and she walked round so that she was looking down on me.
My ex wanked my masters cock and within seconds he had an explosive orgasm most of wich landed on my face.My mum said one word'fantastic' and sat back down.i went to wipe the come from my face but my ex told me to lay there and leave it.She told me to stay on my back and slide round to the foot of the bed.In that position i could not see much and my ex threw a towel on my face.I was told to leave it resting and not to wipe any come from my face.
There was a lot of giggling and it was some time before i heard my master say he was ready to go again.I heard my ex say to my mum which end she wanted first and my mum replied that my ex should go on his cock.what followed was so humiliating but also,again,a huge turn on.I could hear my ex getting very excited,as was my mum.My masters voice was muffled so i was guessing that my mum was sat on his face while my ex was riding his cock.i am not sure if he came in my ex but i heard her say to my mum to swap.Before long i could hear my mum working up to orgasm and soon after my master let out a muffled grunt of release.
Things were quiet for a while and then the towel was lifted off me.My master was stood over me with a condom with a large amount of come in it.My mum and ex sat on the end of the bed watching.My master told me to open wide and leant over and squeezed the contents into my mouth.I gagged but was told to swallow it all.As i did my ex and mum both applauded and said well done to my master.
i was then told and go and clean myself up.My mum has since told me she almost felt sorry for me but that i deserve all i get.She also said my master had proved to her that i am not fit to be called a man and she will keep calling me a she and ensure that i am kept under their control.
sorry if it's a long post but feel free to make comments or give my your thoughts,Slave 45

Oh slave 45 my dearest,

i'm just too glad to see the gorgeous progress of your situation while i have been away. Now you really have been in the same room with your Master, your Mum and your Mistress hearing Them having hot sex. And from my point of view it was your own Mum who in very a special way took care for your dessert since it was She who was sitting on His face while He came into the condom, wasn't She?

Do you remember how i suggested to ask your Mum to release you from your chastity? Knowing just too well that you might be punished? And now you seen what you have earned because you have been a little bit bratty...! So of cause i don't want to argue that you should be disobedient in any way - but if you are really careful and trying to check the actual potentials of your position from time to time ...?

Yours,
sissy moan

Hi Sissy moan,how are you?Really good to hear from you again.
Your point about being bratty to get more punishments and humiliations is a good one.I understand what you are saying but it is a double edged sword.Being in the same room while my master fucked my mum and ex -or they were fucking him-was mind blowing but very shaming.Yes,i crave the humiliation but the tiny bit of manhood i have left feels awkward with it.It is not easy to describe.Deep down there is still that small part of me that thinks'Why let them dominate you like this?'I want to be fucking my ex and having orgasms everyday.But since my cuckolding began i have become more and more submissive to the point where i now crave the humiliations i receive.
But as i said there is still that little bit of me that would like to assert my manhood again.But the longer it has gone on the less of a man i have become,my mum and her freind now refer to me as a she.And the feeling of being taunted and shamed in this and many other ways far outweighs the tiny bit of manhood i have left.I hope you understand.
I will post update tomorrow as my mum is entertaining us Sunday afternoon.Please let me know your thoughts and update me on what you have been up to,Slave 45

Dear Sissy moan,forgive me,i forgot to answer the point you made about my dessert.
I think you are right.If i heard things right then it was my darling ex who was astride his face,my mum on his cock when he orgasmed.Either way my mum played a big part in his massive orgasm,which i then received via the condom.The humiliation of being watched by my ex and mum while he came over me was big but not as big as when he emptied his seed into my mouth.Having my mum and ex applaud turned my face bright red with shame.I could actually feel my cheeks burning when this happened.
Thanks again and please let me know how things are with you,
yours,Slave 45

slave 45 my sweet,

you really don't have to apologize for being distracted by the last remains of your manhood. Even with my pretty special experiences i needed years to accept my utter sissyness and to forget my genetic based reluctance against my natural inferiority. But especially in this context it is very good that your Mum and Sheila have begun to treat you as a 'she' since the sooner you'll learn to think of yourself as a pathtic sissy only the sooner you'll accept your absolute inferiority to everybody around you.

And for your desert: actually, i just meant that you should have to be grateful for your Mum's implicit assistance since She seemed to be siting on your Masters face while He came. But if you are right that She Herself was riding His cock then your things are developing even better! Now you have been ****** by Her to suck His Cock and She also enjoyed watching you when you swallowed the Cum that He had sputtered deep into Her own Pussy...?!

Wow, slave 45...!

Looking at your Mum's behavior i'd make every bet that you are THIS close to act as Her devoted little fluffer and maybe even to guide His Cock directly into Her Cunt pretty soon! And from my own sissy experiences i know that under such advanced conditions it will be an absoute consistent development if She will use you for cleaning Her up in a few weeks or maybe even sooner...!

You thought about being Her slave instead of Her son for a month? Well slave, you in fact already aren't Her son anymore! She really loves to dominate you sexually and She talkes about you as a 'she' only ... so She really doesn't need to consider Y/your old kinship since She obviously has a sissy slave now instead of anything like a son!

So just let your last qualms go away and enjoy your coming duties!

my congratulations,
sissy moan

Dearest Sissy moan,thanks for your great insight again.you are correct,i am going to let my qualms go away and just go with the flow.Had maid duties at my mums today (actually yesterday now )as she invited the three of us for dinner.I of course had to prepare and serve the dinner,no maids uniform.i was told by my mum to stay naked,apart from my chastity device and neck collar.I had to eat mine from my doggie bowl in the kitchen.
After dinner the leash was attached to my collar and i was knelt by my mums feet while the three of them chatted.As usual i was not permitted to speak unless asked to do so.Now my mind must have wandered because i didn't hear my ex address me.She asked me wether i had heard what she had said to me and of course i hadn't.She beckoned me to her and pulled on my leash so our faces were very close.She said nothing but proceeded to slap my face,over and over untill i could barely look her in the eye.I was then sent crawling back to my mum.
My mum told me that my ex had asked me if i had been showing my mum enough respect since becoming her full time slave.I said i thought i had,i not only obeyed her every whim but worshipped her.My mum -speaking to my ex and master-said i was doing okay but she would be upping my punishments to ensure i stayed in line.They chatted on and i made sure i paid attention this time.Just as i was about to prepare coffee for them my ex remarked on my mums high wedge mules.She took one off and was about to toss it to my ex but instead pushed it -toe end first-to my mouth.I carefully held it in my mouth and crawled to my ex with it.She took it and said how much she liked them,it was then pushed back into my mouth and it was then my masters turn to inspect it.I returned to my mum with the shoe in my mouth and was expecting her to take it but she pushed it in as far as she could.it was now almost halfway in and my mouth and face must have looked hysterical.I was told to serve coffee with the shoe-gag in place.My ex and master were laughing when i left the lounge and it started again when i returned with their coffee.After another 10 minutes or so my mum removed it and i had to towel it dry.
My master and ex left about 8ish(there was no sexual activity)while i stayed on to clear up.before i left my mum told me Sheila would be visiting soon and they were really going to put me through my paces.She also asked me exactly how i had felt when my master had emptied his condom into my mouth.I told her honestly it had been shaming,even more so when she along with my ex had applauded him.Her answer,yet again,was i deserved everything i was getting.
Slave 45

Hey! Watch your mouth maresi simone!

Don't dare to talk slave45 into any disobedience against her mother or you'll have to taste your own medicine, okay?

And? Do you recognize me, honey? Maybe from my profile pic, hm? The pic you evidently still use to jill over me? Did you get it?

Oh yes, my naughty little sissy fag! Your Mistress has told me about this forum and also about your dirty little blogs and the Club sissy and so on. So how could you dare to talk about me? And how could someone be so stupid to save this kind of threads and to check the allways-in option to her email account if her Mistress is the admin of the computer? you're a fuckin idiot, really!

Now, at least you've payed the basic respect by calling me your Mistress. But even if i feel touched by the extent of your lifelong devotion you'll have to bear the full consequences, don't you? So just guess what we'll have in store for you during your next visit... Maybe you'll get even more attention than you obviously have dreamed about during all these years of longing!

And now down on your knees, sissy moan! you will wait for your Goddesses decission!

Goddess Nicole

maresi simone said:
Looking at your Mum's behavior i'd make every bet that you are THIS close to act as Her devoted little fluffer and maybe even to guide His Cock directly into Her Cunt pretty soon! And from my own sissy experiences i know that under such advanced conditions it will be an absoute consistent development if She will use you for cleaning Her up in a few weeks or maybe even sooner...!

Hey slave, sorry for disturbing your threat. But if you really want to be a good sissy for your mum you definitely shouldn't try to manipulte her. It is her decision alone whether she will let you watch. But if i would be her you'd now spend a pretty long time with a blindfold while i would be with your master, your ex and Sheila. And for sure you wouldn't ever know what creampie you might be eating while one of us is fucking your sweet sissy ass.

Listen to Marisa Simone

Why do so many doubt?

Villain said:
My mom cucked me with her dad. True story.

Things happen

Slave45,

slave 45 said:
The day after my mum returned from holiday i called round to see her. Sklavostom had suggested i become her slave on a months trial, no more cosy talks etc. I knew this would be a good way to try to repair any ill feeling my mum still had over [my spying on her].

Since you agree with Sklavostom's suggestion, and since your boss-mother also agrees to your proposed enslavement to her, I too agree that will be best for you as well as for your boss-mother.

slave 45 said:
When in the hallway i kissed her feet, then also kissed her arse. (She was in a suede skirt, not naked.)

Very good. Kissing your boss-mother's feet whenever you first arrive in her presence, and also... of course... immediately prior to your (/her) departure should always be de rigeur, as I've stressed. Also, it's good to hear you expanded your obsequious acknowledgment of her superiority and authority over you by kissing her ass on arrival.

slave 45 said:
With her sitting on the sofa, i knelt at her feet and told her i wanted her to treat me as a proper slave for as long as she wished, and I hoped this would make up in some small way for what i had done.

That was an entirely appropriate offer for you to have made...

slave 45 said:
She then said that as i had spied on her she would watch me the next time she stayed over. I felt my face flush with humiliation as i knew this would be when i was preparing my master and ex for fucking.

Well, there's nothing wrong, of course, with your boss-mother wishing to watch as you carry out your duty. You should certainly have no objection to that...

slave 45 said:
The next thing she told me was a real bolt from the blue. She had wanted for some time to tell a third person of our lifestyle but had always desisted, to try to keep it in the family. But after what had happened she had decided to confide everything to her friend while on holiday. She had discussed this with my ex and master before and they were happy for her to tell all to her closest friend. Her friend Sheila — not her real name — was stunned, but had lapped up every detail of my humiliation.

Really... I would think so...

slave 45 said:
I was going to tell [my boss-mum] how i felt about this when she snapped her fingers and said, 'red mules'. .... I fetched them from the kitchen and placed her feet in them.She took her right foot out and pressed my head down onto the mule on her left foot. I knew what to do and licked for all i was worth. My mum busied herself texting...

You can be sure she was texting her friend Sheila to inform her of this new development, your proposed enslavement to her...

slave 45 said:
...then, after a while [my boss-mum told me] to focus on her other foot. [I knew] this was her reply and that she would be using me as her slave.

Excellent! For your boss-mother to have fully accepted you serving her as her slave-son — not merely as her appropriately-respectful and obedient son — is certainly a positive development. You should feel honored by her acceptance of your proposed full-enslavement to her.

slave 45 said:
Before i left, she told me that to start making ammends i would now be her slave AND when Sheila next visited, i would be serving her as well.

Now that you have formally become your boss-mother's slave, referring to her as "mum" is much too familiar and informal. Indeed, it is disrespectful. Thus, I suggest coming to agreement with her on how she wishes to be addressed by you. Possibilities would include, for instance: Honored Mother, Madam (her first or last name), Lady (her first or last name), and Ma'am (as in, "yes, Ma'am").

I also suggest that immediately prior to departing, appropriate protocol requires you to ask your boss-mother's permission saying (for instance), while kneeling before her and looking down at her feet: "If it is your pleasure, Honored Mother, may I depart now?" Then, if she grants you permission to depart, kiss her feet, then her ass (unless she is seated... do not, of course, expect her to stand for you).

Then, back-up to the door on your hands and knees, continuing to face your boss-mother while looking at her feet so you do not dishonor her by turning your back. Alternatively, if your boss-mother prefers this, back-up to the door with your head bowed as you continue to look at her feet, before reaching behind you to open the door and depart (bowing slightly as you do so).

Regarding your boss-mother's friend Ms. Sheila: it's very positive that Ms. Sheila is now informed of your status as slave to your ex-wife and cuckoldress (now your Mistress) and her new husband (now your Master), and that your role has expanded to fully-serve your boss-mother as her slave as well. It is in this way that the expectation of mothers that their sons should be obedient and subservient (at a minimum) and, in some cases such as yours, fully serve them as their slaves, will spread and become more widely-accepted. You should feel honored that your boss-mother feels so proud of you that she has informed Ms. Sheila of your status and role, thereby (in effect) boasting about you.

—Custer

Madam-Goddess Nicole,

Thank you for weighing in, so to speak. Evidently you are among those playing a role in Slave 45's servitude, but I must confess your two posts have not clarified the nature of your role.

Re.:

GoddessNicole said:
And? Do you recognize me, honey? Maybe from my profile pic, hm?

and:

GoddessNicole said:
Now, at least you've payed the basic respect by calling me your Mistress.

I'll have to confess I don't recognize your profile photo (of your pussy). Also, Slave 45 never refers to his former boss-wife and cuckoldress (now his Mistress) as his "Mistress." Rather, he refers to her only as his "ex."

But, since you are chastising Sissy Moan, per:

GoddessNicole said:
And now down on your knees, sissy moan! you will await your Goddess's decision! —Goddess Nicole

This suggests your posts address Sissy Moan, not Slave 45, and you may be S.M.'s Dominatrix. Is that the case?

I see, incidentally, that according to your personal info page you live in Walhalla, a small community of 20-or-so permanent residents, plus a significant number of vacation homes, about 182 km east of Melbourne (in Victoria, Australia) which, during earlier mining boom-times, had a population on the order of 2,500 (Walhalla having been founded as a gold mining community in 1863). I visited Melbourne for a couple of weeks about 25 years ago, which was interesting and enjoyable, but did not have occasion at the time to visit Walhalla. Interesting! If that, indeed, is your residence, it would seem you have a preference for living "out of the way."

—Custer

Hi Custer,

nice to meet you. I really appreciate your style and position in this discussion. So very worthwhile but still conservative. Not as pushing as sissy moan's. ;)

"S.M.'s Dominatrix"? I like this acronym and title! Why not "bdsm's Dominatrix" for "bad sissy moan's Dominatrix"? - :D

But yes: it wasn't slave45 but maresi simone aka sissy moan I addressed in my first post. I am not her actual Dominatrix but what she obviously use to call her "first Mistress" in her blog. And if you should check her blog at sensualwriter you will also recognize my profile pic. But right here and now I don't want to go into the further details. And I guess I will change my pic since my little sissy moan already should know who I am. Don't you, sweety?

Sincerely yours,
Goddess Nicole

Custer Laststand said:
But, since you are chastising Sissy Moan, per:
This suggests your posts address Sissy Moan, not Slave 45, and you may be S.M.'s Dominatrix. Is that the case?

Hi Goddess Nicole Ma'am,

Thank you for honoring me with your reply. Also, thank you for your compliments and for clarifying your posts vis-a-vis Marsi Simon (aka Sissy Moan); I appreciate it.

With best regards...

Custer

Hi and thanks to everyone for their thoughts and ideas.Where to start? Sklavos,thanks for your question.I will have to give this much thought.My submission to my mum grows every day but you have hit on a good point.As soon as i think of something that would really put the seal on my slave status to her i will let you know.
Goddess Nicole,feel free to post anything you like here,i would be honoured.you are quite correct,i should not or will not disobey my mum.May i humbly beg you not to be too severe with sissy moan.I hope you do not think that i am speaking out of turn.As i said,please feel free to post what you like here.Your suggestion of me being blindfolded and not knowing who's cream pie i am eating may yet come true.I honestly don't know wether my mum would go that far.Having said that,i would never have dreamed a year ago that my mum would be fucking my master,applauding him as he emptied his condom into my mouth,holding a spare key to my chastity device or using me as her slave.
Custer,good to hear from you again,hope you are well.Thankyou again for your thorough insight and another fantastic tip.Although i now don't go into every detail of greeting/leaving my mum it is now standard practise for me to kiss her feet and arse when doing so.Your idea would really put the finishing touch to this and i plan to start doing as suggested.will play it by ear and will let you know exactly what i do when saying goodbye to my mum.Apart from me occasionally calling her mum i have not really addressed her in a proper manner.Again i will think this over and let you know,thanks again.
Just a quick update.i was allowed to watch my master fucking my ex earlier and was given a rare treat as they ended up fucking right over my face.Afterwards my ex sank her pussy onto my mouth for clean up duties.This was followed by my master having his cock sucked clean by me.He then sat on my face for about half an hour during which i continually licked his arse.
Thankyou again to everyone for your thoughts,Slave 45

Users who are viewing this thread