• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date
How are you slave 45? We expect update from you.

Hi Maresi,
sorry it's been such a long time since i messaged you.where to start?my ex is back and things are pretty much as they were before.she is adamant she doesn't want children,just to keep fucking my master and degrading me.
my mum is still a regular visitor and now is addicted to my masters cock.you asked about the blindfold.my mum is not too keen for me to watch while she takes his cock although i have been allowed to watch them in the past month.nearly all my punishments are now given to me by my mum.my ex has said she gets a real turn on watching her sissy cuckold being whipped or strapped by his mum.my master feels the same and has told my mum she now has total control of my chastity device.she has allowed me 2 orgasms this year so far and the frustration is killing me.the last orgasm was 4 weeks ago.it was very degrading and i will tell you about it in another message.
my mums collection of exquisite clothes is growing although her faves are the long leather skirt my master bought her,her rubber skirt and her long silk robe.my ex knows how frustrated i get and the last time my mum was over she was wearing her robe with stockings and black wedge mules.my ex asked my mum to take off my device which she did.i was naked and had an instant erection.my mum laughed and said i needed correcting.for the next 2 hours i had to kneel at her feet with my head bowed.i was not allowed to touch my cock.when the 2 hours was up my master,ex and mum went to bed while i went to my room next door.my mum had placed my device back on.all i could think of was her in her silk robe and stockings while i listened to my master giving her a good fucking.
please get in touch,i have a lot to tell you.hope you are well,slave 45

Dear slave,

i'm glad to hear that you are back again at Slutwives. And to tell the truth it was especially your absence that made it a little bit boring for me to visit this site. i really don't know whether there is any other cuckold or particularly sissy who shares our delicate situation. It's so unique to be the own Mommy's sissy slave while She has an intimate relationship with your (formerly) Wife's Lover! So yes, i reallly missed your similar experience very much. And of course i'd love to should stay in touch with you.

See you
maresi

Oh, and by the way: do you know my Tumblr under sissy-moan.tumblr.com? There you'll find a lot of information about me and my beloved Goddess Nicole...

Where are you Slave 45?

melscuck said:
.........:confused:

Mimi, I'm sorry but the pictures-I may not be able to have sex for months after seeing them. I may even be blind after viewing them, I don't know.

As to the whole idea of a mom having your spare chastity key and fucking your ex-wife's lover (and your Master), I'll say again:

"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this"-Randle McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Sit back, put your feet up, pour yourself a beer - coz you have had a sheltered life, he he.

Users who are viewing this thread