cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date

slave 45

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2010
Just starting a new thread.For those of you who have been following the thread 'Does a mother have a place in her sons' cuckold relationship' will know i have posted lots of updates about my cuckold lifestyle.
To explain quickly to anyone who hasn't seen this thread i was cuckolded early on in my marriage.My wife didn't have different lovers
but stayed with the same man.Eventually she divorced me but i was-and still am-in love with her.I begged her to let me stay and i am now a slave to her and her lover(my master)
I eventually told my mum of the situation and at first she was horrified and ashamed of me.Gradually she has become more involved
in our lifestyle and become very close to my ex and my master.This has now developed to a level where she has joined in when i am punished and even
held the spare key to my chastity device.My master has slowly but surely
wooed my mum and has now propositioned her into sleeping with him.
I would be interested to hear from anyone in a similiar situation and from those who followed the original thread.

Reactions: CrowRaven
I was following your thread but I did not know he propositioned your mother to sleep with him. You ex wife must be a little thrown off by that? Sure laying your mother would definitely be humiliating after he already had your wife but I cannot see her being sexually interested in your mother or happy if your mother took some of her time with his cock.

Reactions: CrowRaven
I followed the old thread and will be following this one as well. VERY intriguing story.

Reactions: Voyeurotico
Very interesting

I am curious if your ex knows how close Master is getting to your mom. He is Master and well should be able to use any of you. Is he going to do one in the presence of the other and well as you. Does your Ex feel she is the dominant one or content to be submissive to his wishes. He may need to briing in some help.

Attachments

• 1_0.jpg
    1_0.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,698
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,569
  • 9_0.jpg
    9_0.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,695
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,674
  • real+mother+and+daughter+black+stockings+both+showing+vaginas.jpg
    real+mother+and+daughter+black+stockings+both+showing+vaginas.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2,215
Open to his ex

mimi27406 said:
I am curious if your ex knows how close Master is getting to your mom. He is Master and well should be able to use any of you. Is he going to do one in the presence of the other and well as you. Does your Ex feel she is the dominant one or content to be submissive to his wishes. He may need to briing in some help.

I've never been in a situation where my mom was involved but when my ex-fiancé left me and ended up back with his ex-wife, I told him I was open to a menage et trois involving her if it got him back in my life!

This sounds so fake. No one has a mother like this and if so she must be a street walker

.........:confused:

Mimi, I'm sorry but the pictures-I may not be able to have sex for months after seeing them. I may even be blind after viewing them, I don't know.

As to the whole idea of a mom having your spare chastity key and fucking your ex-wife's lover (and your Master), I'll say again:

"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this"-Randle McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Before i post anymore updates i would like to answer the questions from Mimi27406 and
Treise.I know my ex and master talked things over several times before he propositioned my mum,it wasn't a decision taken lightly.There were lots of issues and one of them was my ex being jealous.One thing she loves very much is seeing me humiliated and she realised that this would be a crushing humiliation for me.I believe that was the reason she decided to give the okay to my master propositioning my mum.
As for who is the most dominant i think it is a close call.I think that my master just shades it.If my ex decides i need a spanking she will do it and the same goes for my master.I have to admit that over the last year or so my master has come more to the forefront in choosing ways to humiliate and punish me.My ex has said to me on more than one occasion that she would do anything for him.

• Love
Reactions: CrowRaven and sissybbstephanie
Was enjoying that thread was very interesting. Looking forward to hearing more of this story.
Glad I stopped and read this one. (0:
-Hank

My mom cucked me with her dad. True story.

Stick Around

smooth.lady said:
I've never been in a situation where my mom was involved but when my ex-fiancé left me and ended up back with his ex-wife, I told him I was open to a menage et trois involving her if it got him back in my life!
Stick around, Smooth Lady. I read your other posts and combined with this one it is apparent you're a hot number. That's entertaining for us wankers - like me - however, if you hang long enough, that thought you expressed that your ex is the one and only might repeal itself. You're "our" kind of gal .. definately my kind! so if you look, you'll find.

I believe you

Villain said:
My mom cucked me with her dad. True story.

QED you are the result of their cuckold!

Explains so much about you, we all know what they say about the offspring of incestuous matings!

:)

JimOakey said:
Stick around, Smooth Lady. I read your other posts and combined with this one it is apparent you're a hot number. That's entertaining for us wankers - like me - however, if you hang long enough, that thought you expressed that your ex is the one and only might repeal itself. You're "our" kind of gal .. definately my kind! so if you look, you'll find.

You are so sweet Jim.

But then my ex-fiancé is one in a billion, I'll keep trying to win him back for a time yet! Good to know I have options though!
;)

smooth.lady said:
we all know what they say about the offspring of incestuous matings!

No, brother, what do they say?

Oh brother!

Villain said:
No, brother, what do they say?

They grow up intellectually challenged and have serious problems establishing and maintaining relationships.

Sound like anyone you know sister?

smooth.lady said:
They grow up intellectually challenged and have serious problems establishing and maintaining relationships.

Sound like anyone you know sister?

Umm, read your own posts and then talk to me about establishing and maintaining relationships. ZING!

Only one

Villain said:
Umm, read your own posts and then talk to me about establishing and maintaining relationships. ZING!

Oh my men are like little lapdogs and follow me around until I tire of them and tell them to go.

Only one I messed up with and I know it and going to do anything I can to win HIM back!

hi! I think you, smooth.lady should start your own thread! Your story sounds intriguing and I would love to learn more about it and comment on it, but this thread really is Slave 45's.

I hope everything is going well for him.

Sorry

uscavsct said:
hi! I think you, smooth.lady should start your own thread! Your story sounds intriguing and I would love to learn more about it and comment on it, but this thread really is Slave 45's.

I hope everything is going well for him.

So sorry was a real comment and my first post before another took over.

I have started my own post on winning my cuck back under confessions, all help appreciated.

:(

For me the most exciting thing about this situation is that slave45 still has to do all the household and work at the same time , like a good sissy.
He has to rise up early to prepare their breakfast and go to work, while his ex and master sleep.
After they wake up they will probably have hot steamy sex and the breakfast is already made for them.
But I think slave45 has to make soon breakfast for 3 people, because his mother will spend a lot of nights with his master.